Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. - Page 82

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Btw I just read that Parth told Niti to enjoy with Utkarsh?🤣 🤣 seriously dude?!! How is it any of your concern? It's her goddamn life! Go deal with yours instead of worrying about her and her chill buddies. More than anything that screams jealousy, so this guy should really think before spewing shit and making matters worse and then blame others!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenoftimbaktu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-.Kiran.

@queenoftimbaktu: someone needs to find her some work so that she can stop butting into other people's work! Every time I end up looking at her pic, I feel like punching her face. She comes across as such an insecure bimbo! And Parth is just like her. No brain, no basic human decency, no logic! There's a reason why they are made for each other!

Any work other than acting. I can't take her on screen. PLEASE. She is a pathetic actor. Believe me when I say, worse than Abhishek Malik. Her face, I don't find her pretty. She is just weirdly thin and fair. PALE, rather. About Parth, I am noone to judge, but to what I can make out, this man comes across as a highly egoistic and now he is on some cloud because of all the fame and success. Honestly, I like him as an actor. Few scenes he nails it. I really appreciate him, but I cant see him as the next Bollywood Star. NOPE. This guy will learn hard way out
Edited by queenoftimbaktu - 9 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
She's okay. Okay pretty. But her bitchy personality that shows on her face takes away even that little bit of prettiness. She always wears extra tiny clothes. I consider myself to be pretty open minded and I have no problem with short clothes. But she is always wearing short clothes which is fine. But then there's something that just gives me wrong/negative vibes. Like something about the way she dresses and acts. I shouldn't be surprised considering the kind of person she is though.

That's what Parth probably digs too:/Edited by .Kiran. - 9 years ago
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
.Kiran. thumbnail
And about Parth making it in Bollywood, his chances are very little! And with his behaviour and clingy/insecure girlfriend, chances slim down further! To add that his arrogance, egoistic personality just takes his chances to the negative side!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Sara that latish whatever guy sounds like such a loser! Why do people even take him and his news seriously? If he was in front of me, I would give him a tight one across his face! He can go shove his guru and his news up his...
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kiran: Latish guys is lion media right?
He is the one who started the whole insulting Niti thing right?
.Kiran. thumbnail
I think so, Sara! Such a douche!
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by-PrincessAshVik

Kiran: Latish guys is lion media right?
He is the one who started the whole insulting Niti thing right?

he brought it up on twitter ..blaming fans and all...

but besides that something has happened on the sets...else niti would not have posted such a sad tweet...
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
but my worry right now is how can harshad ka character end

...thats not good...i cant take it