Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Parth is immature. 
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: queenoftimbaktu

Parth is immature. 

all think niti is childish n kiddish in nature..but the real grown up bacha is Parth...

niti has one sensible head on her shoulders..
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can KaJuBen just disappear to some another planet where we don't have to tolerate her annoying drama everyday?! Gosh! This woman takes insecurity to next level. Who takes fan girls seriously? And then to top it all, her Raju bhaiya acts like a moron he is and takes it out on Niti? How is she responsible for the shit fangirls say?

How about he starts killing himself for all the shit his fangirls post that 'hurts' KajuBen?!

Why is KajuBen allowed on sets? She's allowed to come on sets and cry for hours?! Why? Doesn't that mess up their shooting schedule? Dafuq is this bullshit?! Seriously some get this woman outta here-__-
EXOL thumbnail
ye insta nahi hota toh  raju n caju kya karte ?? ðŸ˜†
ye follow unfollow game kaise khelte..

for CN..insta is the world..
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

<font size="7" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Parth is immature.</font>

And a douchebag!

queenoftimbaktu thumbnail
Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

@Tanu - Tu ghar jaa ke rest kar bae. Long day after uni and this level of Lulz . Not a good combo. Bubbyee <3

@Samya - See ! I always had faith in my preetam Vikku the sleazemaster ðŸ¤£

@Ann - Steven Pheelzberg ka toh mujhe kab ka pata tha.  He would never  miss out on this masala .. see I knew it. SP to  the rescue ðŸ¤£

Behen, I just imagined Raju in a SP movie. I was nearly in a comatose state. 

Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Can KaJuBen just disappear to some another planet where we don't have to tolerate her annoying drama everyday?! Gosh! This woman takes insecurity to next level. Who takes fan girls seriously? And then to top it all, her Raju bhaiya acts like a moron he is and takes it out on Niti? How is she responsible for the shit fangirls say?

How about he starts killing himself for all the shit his fangirls post that 'hurts' KajuBen?!

Why is KajuBen allowed on sets? She's allowed to come on sets and cry for hours?! Why? Doesn't that mess up their shooting schedule? Dafuq is this bullshit?! Seriously some get this woman outta here-__-

Never imagined I would say this, but I like Rakhi Sawant more now. 

@Bold Can we all just start a campaign? ðŸ˜†

EXOL thumbnail
harshad ka the end ho gaya kya ??? how  can that happen ?
😲
Finally d journey ends fr d evil Harshad.. Thnk u soo much fr ur love n support.Coming back wd a bang.wait n watch

Nope. It means. Abhishek is quitting. There were rumors and now it is confirmed. Yayyy
EXOL thumbnail

Finally d journey ends fr d evil Harshad.. Thnk u soo much fr ur love n support.Coming back wd a bang.wait n watch

Nope. It means. Abhishek is quitting. There were rumors and now it is confirmed. Yayyy

but will the character end..i mean they cant right...so we will get a replacement ?