Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
caju is giving too much importance to herself...manans fans dont even care about her and her pavitra rishta with PP..
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nneeiill

caju is giving too much importance to herself...manans fans dont even care about her and her pavitra rishta with PP..

Arey she has to naa...cuz KOI bhi use ghaas nahin daalta so she alone has to give herself importanceπŸ˜†...cuz everyone else has something WORTHWHILE to do...kaam dhanda hai sabke paas.

I DARE SBS to go on sets TOMORROW and get an interview out of PaNiπŸ˜›πŸ˜†...
EXOL thumbnail
caju must be like omg all manan fans look happy..manik is looking way to happy..time to mess up and boom she landed up on sets...ye hardcore jealous bandhi hai...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
queenoftimbaktu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Expecting logic from Kaju? Hopeless cause.

Basically the sun rose today = Niti's fault.

I guess CN is blaming Niti for EXISTINGπŸ˜†...cuz Niti nahin hoti toh MaNan bhi nahin hote and PP ki despo phangurls CN ko "bash" nahin kartiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I actually was expecting logic from Parth - he knows how the industry works. 
I don't consider Disha from this industry neither I can ever like her as an actress. She can't act neither she is a good model nor good looking. Sorry, Parth. Your Gf is a bitch. #UkhaadLo. Haven't started the bashing yet. You will see that soon though.

@Bold toh Parth ka ukhaad lo. He is equally involved. Such an immature bitch this Disha is. Or is it that these guys think Niti likes parth for real? 

EXOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

And woh chutiya spotted screenshot  toh I posted mere FB fangirl  profile  se...and then it went viral on twitter ... damn I feel so stalked / Papular right now. .. yaar koi  mere bhi FCs/fanpages banao πŸ€£

mujhe laga vo tumhara hi screenshot...even ur handwriting is phamous hahaπŸ˜†
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL so it IS your ID only...see I was telling Nitya in the backpages!

Areyyy Rafi you are toh already world phamous yaar...you should know that...yeh CC tumhara fanclub nahin toh aur kya hai? :P Subah se log tumhein manaane mein lage huye hain...kitne kadardaan hain tumhaare yahaanπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Bass dekh lo. Mere aagay Niti kya cheez hai πŸ˜†

While I find it very sweet ke saari CC ke behnein mujhe Toffee khilona de ke manane ko koshish  karrahe hai ... (no really Shellz , Rita, Medha, Genie, sara, Vidya, Samya, Ann muaaah uu ppl be real sweethearts πŸ€—) but only Anu has seen my phangurly graph over the years ... and  knows what a sulky butthurt female I am .. one thing puts me off toh pooray cheez ko dismiss kar deti hoon .. like shellz said .. Frandship  word ke  wajah se Maine pooray show ko katti bol di thi πŸ˜† Toh usne mere samne pheelz ka carrot latkaya ... and when  I didn't pheel the pheel she let me go sulk in my corner  cuz thats who I am .. petty sulker πŸ˜† 
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@Anu - Yeah BKSB is me πŸ˜†

@Tanu - So CN came and bitched abt Niti sets pe ? And PP gave Niti a hard time  ?! πŸ˜³

Haan, set pe aayi, royi bhi thi... Spend 2 hours, (just her and douche Parth in his vanity doing gd knows what)... 
Again, the douche did what a douche does.....

Okay, did Niti tweet or post anything about Parth.???.. What's with his "Walking on correct Parth" shit about.. I was confused with this cause I was busy at the registrar's office emptying my pockets over shitty tuition's over the last few days so haven't kept up with anything... What happened here?!!! Something of that sorts was brought up... Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aayi on that front... Poor Niti.. LOL.. Parth ka zikr nahi hona chahiye Niti ke muh se... 
EXOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mischievous-

Haan, set pe aayi, royi bhi thi... Spend 2 hours, (just her and douche Parth in his vanity doing gd knows what)... 

Okay, did Niti tweet or post anything about Parth.???.. What's with his "Walking on correct Parth" shit about.. I was confused with this cause I was busy at the registrar's office emptying my pockets over shitty tuition's over the last few days so haven't kept up with anything... What happened here?!!! Something of that sorts was brought up... Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aayi on that front... Poor Niti.. LOL.. Parth ka zikr nahi hona chahiye Niti ke muh se... 

on her Q n A session with fans..she had a typo in her reply " walking in the right PARTH" when one fan had asked the meaning of her name..
Edited by nneeiill - 9 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mischievous-

Oh.MY.GOD.

What a cartoon πŸ˜²

So did Vikku ko all Aww PP joo be my bae, gaal na phulaein .. and shit to PP  or did he give PP a piece of his mind and tell him to get his ass on the floor and shoot ?

Aand Tannu this is the walking  in parth thing  .. wait iske liye bhi Niti ko sunaya .!?
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4275363 

EXOL thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Bass dekh lo. Mere aagay Niti kya cheez hai πŸ˜†

While I find it very sweet ke saari CC ke behnein mujhe Toffee khilona de ke manane ko koshish  karrahe hai ... (no really Shellz , Rita, Medha, Genie, sara, Vidya, Samya, Ann muaaah uu ppl be real sweethearts πŸ€—) but only Anu has seen my phangurly graph over the years ... and  knows what a sulky butthurt female I am .. one thing puts me off toh pooray cheez ko dismiss kar deti hoon .. like shellz said .. Frandship  word ke  wajah se Maine pooray show ko katti bol di thi πŸ˜† Toh usne mere samne pheelz ka carrot latkaya ... and when  I didn't pheel the pheel she let me go sulk in my corner  cuz thats who I am .. petty sulker πŸ˜† 

yes u r one tough nut to crack πŸ˜†..but u r here so all is well