Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
@nur
just now i saw that post...hmm fir se lafda god..

thats y niti had posted such a sad pic with a sad statement...

i was like ye tho musican time mai aise post karthi thi...oh come on not again ??

donno wht tanvi was referring to ?? kisne kisko follow unfollow kiya??

and this Lion media na I hate them...what kind of media is it...no sensibility nothing...aaj kal tho koi bhi utka media waale ban jaate hai..😕

the pity is ..this BF GF ke chakkar mai niti is getting grinded..

they cant just blame fans ..not at all...i dont think any major bashing was going on anywhere...infact all Manians were happy.why would they bash that kaju...😕
Edited by nneeiill - 9 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nneeiill

@nur

just now i saw that post...hmm fir se lafda god..

thats y niti had posted such a sad pic with a sad statement...

i was like ye tho musican time mai aise post karthi thi...oh come on not again ??

donno wht tanvi was referring to ?? kisne kisko follow unfollow kiya??

and this Lion media na I hate them...what kind of media is it...no sensibility nothing...aaj kal tho koi bhi utka media waale ban jaate hai..😕

the pity is ..this BF GF ke chakkar mai niti is getting grinded..

they cant just blame fans ..not at all...i dont think any major bashing was going on anywhere...infact all Manians were happy.why would they bash that kaju...😕

What statement did Niti post?

Poor kid...looks like isolation phase part 2 has started...wonder if it will start affecting the show and MaNan

I dunno what bashing was going on/not going on but we know how Kaju makes a mountain out of a molehill anyways *rolls eyes*...and PP toh hai hi uski leash pe to do her bidding.

Tanvi was mentioning that PP did some follow/unfollow drama yesterday or something...dunno what that was about either😕
AreYaar thumbnail
Maine bola tha na PaNi ki baarish digest nahin hogi...and lo and behold new drama is here...they are SO predictable with their every other day nautanki😆

EXOL thumbnail
she posted this
Niti Taylor" @niti_taylor  

How much pain do you have to go through until giving up is okay? http://instagram.com/p/xpEeH9t_TG/ 

even vikku liked her post..

guess wat this latish guy did all the syaapa now..who is he to speak on behalf of parth or whoever...?

hamesha hot scene ke baad issue hona hi hota hai...arrgh...

EXOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Maine bola tha na PaNi ki baarish digest nahin hogi...and lo and behold new drama is here...they are SO predictable with their every other day nautanki😆

those screens shots posted in that thread..usme babuji ki sanskaari beti kaun hai ??? is she rafz..

sorry rafz if its not u...
AreYaar thumbnail

she posted this

Niti Taylor" @niti_taylor  

How much pain do you have to go through until giving up is okay? http://instagram.com/p/xpEeH9t_TG/ 

even vikku liked her post..

guess wat this latish guy did all the syaapa now..who is he to speak on behalf of parth or whoever...?

hamesha hot scene ke baad issue hona hi hota hai...arrgh...

Awww Niti

Vikku idiot post LIKE karne ki bajaye apne pyaare PP ko do kaan ke neeche kyun nahin deta?

And who is this Latish idiot...PP iske kandhe pe rakh ke bandook chala raha hai?😕

Yeah humesha they have some offscreen panga after a big intimate scene...*rolls eyes*  Wohi toh main bol rahi hoon it's such a predictable pattern that it almost seems rigged😆

And agar sach mein pangaa hua hai then how are MaNan CUTER than ever onscreen😕😆...matlab kya amazing level ke actors hain dono phir😆
AreYaar thumbnail

those screens shots posted in that thread..usme babuji ki sanskaari beti kaun hai ??? is she rafz..

sorry rafz if its not u...

Oh shit, I think that IS Rafi only...she might have mentioned that's her Twitter ID...her or Bushy, I'm not sure😕

Man, this is all getting so ugly now😕
EXOL thumbnail

Awww Niti

Vikku idiot post LIKE karne ki bajaye apne pyaare PP ko do kaan ke neeche kyun nahin deta?

And who is this Latish idiot...PP iske kandhe pe rakh ke bandook chala raha hai?😕

Yeah humesha they have some offscreen panga after a big intimate scene...*rolls eyes*  Wohi toh main bol rahi hoon it's such a predictable pattern that it almost seems rigged😆

And agar sach mein pangaa hua hai then how are MaNan CUTER than ever onscreen😕😆...matlab kya amazing level ke actors hain dono phir😆

arey panga i think abhi just hua hi hai..dint tanvi say follow unfollow happened last morning or so...

argh kitne dino baad we had got out Manik back in full spirit and this caju and her insecurities...come on yaar ho gaya bashing..big deal...sab celebs get bashed..and here tho i dont think as such kuch hua bhi hai...he gets like 1000's of tweets..and u r telling ki they read all and point out the bashing ones...argh i dont buy it..time kiske paas hai itne saare tweets padhne ka...most of them are drooling ones.unless some one personally is going n bashing that caju or direct messaging her.

i seriously feel manans fans are way better ..they have started ignoring the whole disha thing...
ab kuch bhi hua hai..it must be coz of caju only ...she must be saying fans bashed me or whatever..
EXOL thumbnail

Oh shit, I think that IS Rafi only...she might have mentioned that's her Twitter ID...her or Bushy, I'm not sure😕

Man, this is all getting so ugly now😕

no yaar..her twitter ID is PaniLULZ..i think this is FB id...that screenshot was of  FB convo...
AreYaar thumbnail

i seriously feel manans fans are way better ..they have started ignoring the whole disha thing...
ab kuch bhi hua hai..it must be coz of caju only ...she must be saying fans bashed me or whatever..

I don't think it's a stretch to believe that Kaju is trying to play victim...*rolls eyes*...cuz in her eyes toh random messages about PaNi's chemistry are also "bashing" her...or anyone saying that they wish they were Parth's GF also means they are bashing KAJU...waah kya DIMAAG hai ladki ke paas😆

MaNan are popular but they thankfully still don't have THAT level of psychotic fans like Gul Khan shows or other love/hate shows do...but all it takes is one insecure female to create issues out of nothing...and humari story mein woh Kaju ben hai.

Anyways bhaad mein jaayein...I'm gonna focus on MaNan and make sigs.