Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenoftimbaktu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shelly_08

@Ann You SERIOUSLY thought that those siblings were dating? πŸ€£ πŸ€£

They never gave me the couplish vibe that ZainTi did from day one. I'm not saying that I WANT ZainTi to happen, it's just something that might happen. But I can't deny that they look super-cute together! πŸ˜³

I couldn't care less about PP. πŸ˜†

P.S- Are you a dancer by any chance?

Siblings? Hahaha Okay. Insta pics. Rumors. IVs were Utkarsh couldn't keep his eyes and hands off NITI. Siblings toh nahi hai ya. πŸ˜† 

ZainTi, yes. They look adorable. Their IV together where Zain holds her shoulder. Awww πŸ˜ƒ

I would only if he starts respecting BabyDoll more. 

Dancer? πŸ˜†  NO. Dance better than PP, but NO. I'm not a dancer. Why do you ask?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

1. First  of all I want  the black  vest / kiss attempts to  STOP. Enough  with the Chuchu. Nandu  made it clear to Manik  that she is not comfortable  with 2nd 3rd base and if Manik had any  self respect  hed pull back for a while. 

LOL weren't you the one talking a few days back about MARD ZAAT and how they are? So how is this out of character for Manik then? He's understood that Nandu wants to take things slow but he knows she's just as attracted to him as he is to her...so why WON'T he maaro chances still?  It's like a playful understanding b/w them...I actually love how they've resolved it...Nandu explained to him but she still responds to his playfulness...it's not like some EDICT has been issued by Nandu and Manik has to stay at 5 feet distance at all times...that is not what this is about at all. 

The attraction is too strong b/w them...and Manik and Nandu both know it...what Nandu is TRYING for is some breathing space for them to actually TALK and KNOW each other apart from the need to be close to each other...she's trying to find that balance and that is what she explained to him...which he does understand and will TRY for in his own way...but he wouldn't be Manik if he didn't still act on his attraction towards herπŸ˜†

2. Soha needs to  GO. Period. Cant stand her tricks. I have a feeling we will be rid of her in another 2 weeks at the most.

3. I want to see 2/3 days of happy  gushy slightly  blushy two some followed by some immediate conflict  because of the difference in their personalities and the whirlwind  manner in which they fell  in love, broke up and got back together. I want to see them undo the knots dheere  dheere. (not Nandu's  dress ke, the knots in the khichdi that their relationship  is.) But Rafi, this is exactly what IS happening...they DO have their happy/gushy/blushy moments and there ARE conflicts they are resolving that stem from their personalities only...it's actually a very natural progression happening in their relationship and the way it's being built...most importantly they are TALKING substantial stuff rather than just becoming a lame hopeless series of kiss miss scenes. 

.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Rafz tu mera mazaak uda rahi hain?? πŸ˜’ I kinda pride myself for having that quality.  Omniscient or not, my gut feeling regarding something or someone have always been really, REALLY strong. They usually come true so I trust my guts on everything.

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Yaar I find Nandu's  new found shy coyness annoying as f**k  pehle toh. The way she's  putting it ... mai Manik hoti toh I'd  be very hurt. And not play FRANDLY games with her. Her character  is not making  any sense for me.

Manik wouldn't  be Manik  if he didn't  try chance maroing .. NORMAL time  pe. But now ... Nandini is basically  sayin that their  relationship  is wayy too intimate. .. psychically ..   jab ke bache ne kuch kiya hi nahin. Ek knot ko haath lagane se Nandu ki andar ki abla virginity-vandana jaah uthi ?! What BS.

I did  NOT like the way she put it. And I am not liking Manik's  response  to it as well. He should  have been more offended.  What's  he doing playing dosti dosti  with her ?! Seedha muh pe kehna chaiue that what shit woman. Nai banna tumhara dost. We CANNOT be friends  .. its not possible ! And the way Nandu is reacting aaj kal ... I dont see the attraction from her side anymore sirf Manik hi uske peeche peeche.. shez just being annoyingly shy and coy and shit.

If it was just the firefly  kiss .. if still understand.  But this is a girl who made out with  this guy usske GHAR pe. Itna sati savitriness  from her ... is hypocrisy. Im not sayin shez cheap or anything. . Just saying  that ITNA intimacy  jab usne khud willingly participate kiya .. do dafa .. whats with the sudden touch-me-not drama? 

khair chodo yaar. Bohot hi gussa aata hai when  I see then now. Gah . 

Edited by OneThatGotAway - 9 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

@Rafz tu mera mazaak uda rahi hain?? πŸ˜’ I kinda pride myself for having that quality.  Omniscient or not, my gut feeling regarding something or someone have always been really, REALLY strong. They usually come true so I trust my guts on everything.

Dude no. Im saying  ur Spidey senses are LEGIT.

Tunay toh mujhe bhi read kar liya thaa so early on πŸ˜†
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

^Lost cause. πŸ˜³

Kon point ?
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Yaar I find Nandu's  new found shy coyness annoying as f**k  pehle toh. The way she's  putting it ... mai Manik hoti toh I'd  be very hurt. And not play FRANDLY games with her. Her character  is not making  any sense for me.

Manik wouldn't  be Manik  if he didn't  try chance maroing .. NORMAL time  pe. But now ... Nandini is basically  sayin that their  relationship  is wayy too intimate. .. psychically ..   jab ke bache ne kuch kiya hi nahin. Ek knot ko haath lagane se Nandu ki andar ki abla virginity-vandana jaah uthi ?! What BS.

I did  NOT like the way she put it. And I am not liking Manik's  response  to it as well. He should  have been more offended.  What's  he doing playing dosti dosti  with her ?! Seedha muh pe kehna chaiue that what shit woman. Nai banna tumhara dost. We CANNOT be friends  .. its not possible ! And the way Nandu is reacting aaj kal ... I dont see the attraction from her side anymore .. shez just being annoyingly shy and coy and shit.

khair chodo yaar. Bohot hi gussa aata hai when  I see then now. Gah . 

I think you are misinterpreting what Nandu is saying, Rafi. 

And re: Manik's reaction...if he had pulled the HURT card, it would have been SUCH a typical series of roothna-manaana sessions again...I was pleasantly surprised they didn't choose to go that route, rather showed Manik understanding what Nandu really wanted to say.

Kuch HUA nahin lekin ho SAKTA tha...that is Nandu's point...ki neither her or Manik know when to pull themselves back when they are together...they get overwhelmed with the flow...

And kudos to Manik for not reacting like Nandu was ACCUSING him of something but rather looking at the OVERALL picture of what she was trying to convey...he didn't take it personally when she mentioned the knot cuz Nandu always used the phrase WE rather than YOU...she isn't accusing him of forcing something she herself doesn't want.

Woh extra coy/OTT reactions were there in the "tie-in" bracelet epi lekin kal toh I can't complain...it was totally the familiar Nandu we love to see...happy, twinkling eyes, teasing Manik, praising her Nandini Moorthy smartnessπŸ˜†

You are still hung up on the TERM Friends yaar...this isn't about that...this is about discovering each other...which I think is something nice to show since relationships aren't explored that well in most shows apart from the usual cycle of fighting, falling in love, confession, shaadi.
.Lilith. thumbnail
Ok. lemme put it this way. I won't try and make you love KYY again, I'd just say one thing.

Don't we all love to savour something slowly that we love the most? Something that's special? If I rewind my life to a good 6-7 years-when I used to be a virgin teenager-and think from that self then yes, I actually would've done that.

Ok may be all teenage love stories are not as intense as MaNan-actually, hardly any of them are like that! Teenage love includes a lot of holding hands, eating paani-puri together, watching movies together and prolly stealing a kiss or two every now and then.

MaNan are nothing like that. And I feel it's all right for the girl to ask her BF to take things slow as, like you pointed out- she IS very much a virgin. She doesn't want to rush things. Remember how she asked Navya to do the same when the latter made that cake for Harshad?

Isn't it obvious she'll preach what she teaches?
AreYaar thumbnail

MaNan are nothing like that. And I feel it's all right for the girl to ask her BF to take things slow as, like you pointed out- she IS very much a virgin. She doesn't want to rush things. Remember how she asked Navya to do the same when the latter made that cake for Harshad?

Isn't it obvious she'll preach what she teaches?

Good point about Nandu practicing what she preached to Navya as well...so it's in character for her to want to build something with a more solid base, with more understanding.

It's this very lack of understanding which led to the whole trust issues to begin with...so it's smart of Nandu to want to remedy that issue b/w them.  There is so much to discover beyond the fact that they are wildly attracted to each other...a friendship will just add another layer of sweetness to their relationship...

I think there could have been so many contrived reasons they could have used to delay the love realization/confession but this is actually a believable one. 

This way we still get to see them getting to know each other better and build up to the love realization/confession whenever it happens. 

There is just something about the way their scenes are written and enacted that makes them so natural and believable...so I'm still on for the ride.
.Lilith. thumbnail
Zain ko toh khudko promote karne ki zaroorat hi nahin hain! CC is being his muft ka PR!! πŸ€£