Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
And when he willing taking that selfie and showing Niti..I almost fell off my chair 🤣
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: diva82

And when he willing taking that selfie and showing Niti..I almost fell off my chair 🤣

He did that?! Whoa!!! He took the selfie, that I know, but showed it to her as well? Wow!!
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: diva82

i wonder if any of them will post it on insta..tab maza aaye..else its all act act n act hahaha😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: 13thwish

I don't know if it's happiness or what but his eyes have been sparkling all week.. that's not acting.. no one can make their eyes twinkle like that.. even in the segment today he was smiling and chilled out.. still refused to LOOK directly at her but was stuck by her side the whole time.. and she toh and was giggling throughout.. and best of all, beech mein she was actually munching on something while he was talking! Ultimate role reversal these two😆 

I dunno what he got upto in Dubai.. ya toh he got a lot of action or he got very high.. either way, apni saari frustration nikaal ke aaya hai.. thoda thoda insaan jaise behave karne laga hai aaj kal.. zombie mode in hibernation for now😛

LMAO I was thinking the same...more likely explanation is that he got a lot of action from KajuBen😆...isliye ITNA khush...but thoda sambhal ki, PP ji...saari khushi Niti pe project karoge toh phir Kajuben ko kaise sambhaaloge😛😆

Chalo iska toh mujhe samajh aata hai...Yeh apni Baby Taylor ITNI extra conscious kyun ho gayi hai? Feeling self-conscious cuz of that devious twinkle in his eyes?😆
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LMAO I was thinking the same...more likely explanation is that he got a lot of action from KajuBen😆...isliye ITNA khush...but thoda sambhal ki, PP ji...saari khushi Niti pe project karoge toh phir Kajuben ko kaise sambhaaloge😛😆

Chalo iska toh mujhe samajh aata hai...Yeh apni Baby Taylor ITNI extra conscious kyun ho gayi hai? Feeling self-conscious cuz of that devious twinkle in his eyes?😆

vo bhi hairaan pareshaan hai is alien ko dekh har ðŸ˜†
sauris thumbnail
The funniest part in today's epi was that maniks doctors aatma had taken possession of principal. Itna fake accent I was jus🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Ok I watched the PaNi interview...itna bhi change nahin aaya hai dono mein...PP was much more relaxed than usual but his basic awkwardness was still very much alive in that "eyelock" or whatever the SBB ppl made them do...

Phew...all is right with the world...awkward PP, check! :P

Maybe he was in a chilled out mood also cuz they were shooting a light scene...woh tickling wala...

And Niti's laugh/expression when he mentioned the kissing bit was adorable...lol it was a repeat of her reaction the last time he randomly blurted out about the kissing scene in that TB interview...this time toh it didn't even look he needed to be prompted...khud hi bol diya...lol

Agar acting thi toh aaj ACHHI acting ki PaNi ne...if not, then thank you for melting the PaNi for a bit :P

But it's silly how these interviewers are still harping on the kissing/shirtless scenes being the only thing to talk about with regards to the show...

In that sense  I liked PP's answer about how ppl have responded well to the scenes and haven't called them WAHIYAAT...lol...and see again he said CREATIVES, "Haan theek hai"...LOL his fav catchphrases were very much there...itna koi change nahin hua.
sauris thumbnail
Hey look wat i found donno if it was posted before
Edited by sauris - 9 years ago
queenoftimbaktu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Possibility that Niti is still embarrassed about the whole "walking IN the right PARTH" thing and PP is actually happy about it. And hence the role reversal. 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenoftimbaktu

Possibility that Niti is still embarrassed about the whole "walking IN the right PARTH" thing and PP is actually happy about it. And hence the role reversal. 😆

LOL haha I like this theory...PP is way too happy these days...it's very unusual by his regular standards😆

So funny how he comes back from every vacation in a different mood...kabhi kuch, kabhi kuch...😆