Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I had a feeling this would happen soon...maine tere pichhle waale Baaju PaNi LULZ mein bhi bola tha, remember?  Report button abuse bears fruit...

But the most hilarious thing to me is how they think your PaNi LULZ posts are ATs๐Ÿคฃ

Now you see. I am HONOURED ๐Ÿ˜†

I also just realized that the much talked about protective instincts were at play yet again in a bit of a role reversal right after he'd just told Nandu that SHE protects HIM...but the moment he sensed Nandu's discomfort, he went full protective/gruffy mode on her and the way he was barking at Cabir to bring the car over...lol Nandu ka discomfort was making him more anxious FOR her...aww Manik.

Baba bear all BEAR like kal. And Nandu like a dara hua  duckling  .. hiding behind him ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†  And gaari mein bhi dekho na ... first he thought hed hold hands ... but that made her all the more conscious ... toh chuchu band kar ke immediately gaadi rukwake usse change karne diya. Bacha samajhdaar hone laga hai ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by OneThatGotAway - 9 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Sab kahaan hain? No updates?

Yaar Soha ka soch ke epi dekhne ka moood chala gaya ... but I heard aaj eik cute/ awkward encounter hua MaNan ka .. and Precap is ... YET another kiss attempt .. and voyeuristic Soha creeping around again. ๐Ÿฅฑ

While ppl were wastin their time watching the epi ... I was watching this gem ๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOZyX3bv2Hc[/YOUTUBE]
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Now you see. I am HONOURED ๐Ÿ˜†

Baba bear all BEAR like kal. And Nandu like a dara hua  duckling  .. hiding behind him ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†  And gaari mein bhi dekho na ... first he thought hed hold hands ... but that made her all the more conscious ... toh chuchu band kar ke immediately gaadi rukwake usse change karne diya. Bacha samajhdaar hone laga hai ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL that DT note is so HOWLARIOUS yaar...I literally ROFL-ed reading it...matlab bandi KYA bol rahi hai? Multiple ATs? Hain?  

Re: MaNan...lmfao@ you saying CHUCHU again...automatic LULZ...hahaha...yeah Manik feeling all hapless seeing Nandu's discomfort and trying to comfort her pehle haath pakad ke and then realizing it's the DRESS issue that he has to fix for her asap...lol...lol haan bhai thoda bahut toh samajhdaar ho raha lagta hai apna Monster๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Yaar Soha ka soch ke epi dekhne ka moood chala gaya ... but I heard aaj eik cute/ awkward encounter hua MaNan ka .. and Precap is ... YET another kiss attempt .. and voyeuristic Soha creeping around again. ๐Ÿฅฑ

While ppl were wastin their time watching the epi ... I was watching this gem ๐Ÿ˜†

YET another attempt?  LOL Manik toh lagaa rahega...aur kya kaam dhanda hai is bande ko๐Ÿ˜†...bleaghh at Soha...I read in the forum that she imagined Manik hugging/romancing her? LOL

LOL these ppl spoofed DDLJ also? Nooo...I love it too much to watch these ppl reduce it to a series of W*F things๐Ÿ˜†
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

LOL that DT note is so HOWLARIOUS yaar...I literally ROFL-ed reading it...matlab bandi KYA bol rahi hai? Multiple ATs? Hain?  

Re: MaNan...lmfao@ you saying CHUCHU again...automatic LULZ...hahaha...yeah Manik feeling all hapless seeing Nandu's discomfort and trying to comfort her pehle haath pakad ke and then realizing it's the DRESS issue that he has to fix for her asap...lol...lol haan bhai thoda bahut toh samajhdaar ho raha lagta hai apna Monster๐Ÿ˜†

Haina ?! At least PaNiLULz went out on a note of absolute unadulterated LULz ... thanks to the DT note ๐Ÿ˜†. I have seen many trolls on many forums play DT ... but she really takes the DUMB cake with that note.

ChuChu as in qweetsy haath pakda pakdi ... at a time when the dress thing is making her so uncomfy ... Manik's romantic advances sab ChuChu hi lagenge usse ๐Ÿ˜†
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
am lost after watching today's episode...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

am lost after watching today's episode...

What happened? Forum toh seems to be flying over MaNan romance๐Ÿ˜†
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

What happened? Forum toh seems to be flying over MaNan romance๐Ÿ˜†

ya i know...am the only one who could not understand the scenes ๐Ÿ˜†

what was i thinking ? ahh never mind...i think i was in zombie mode or something

mujhe soha scenes samaj hi nahi aaya...and so i lost it from there..i need to rewatch it now๐Ÿ˜†
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello girls:) (Manik style:P)

The editing team really need to buck up!!!

I liked the MaNan scene. Cute and realistic:):)

Rest, editing glitches as always:(:(

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DT note is hilarious but did you see WHO liked that note? The same ones who tried making a PHADDA on your previous Lulz. ๐Ÿ˜†