Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

I am still wondering how did Manik's clothes get on fire? And the jacket was ok, the t-shirt got on fire? I mean seriously??? Kya Manik itna hot hai ke khud ke kapde hi jalgae? LOL!
I mean kaale banyan main dikhana hi tha toh kuch dhang ka reason bata dete nah!

lets just assume..he was roaming around and there were so many candles so it caught fire somehow ๐Ÿ˜†

they showed both jacket n shirt on fire...it was not just shirt...

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nneeiill

lets just assume..he was roaming around and there were so many candles so it caught fire somehow ๐Ÿ˜†

they showed both jacket n shirt on fire...it was not just shirt...

It still does not make sense. LOL
EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

It still does not make sense. LOL

arey sense toh nahi hai but fir bhi if we have to work out the possibilities this should be one of it...second possibility is he had fanned a big cloth to cover the fire...so somehow his shirt also caught fire in all the halla hoo

btw who all noticed...nandu scenes were shot separately..infact in some scenes...there was no one in the car when they showed cabir..and there was one scene when u can see only manik inside the car no nandu ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nneeiill - 9 years ago
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

arey sense toh nahi hai but fir bhi if we have to work out the possibilities this should be one of it...second possibility is he had fanned a big cloth to cover the fire...so somehow his shirt also caught fire in all the halla hoo

btw who all noticed...nandu scenes were shot separately..infact in some scenes...there was no one in the car when they showed cabir..and there was one scene when u can see only manik inside the car no nandu ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, I noticed that...
When Nandini sits inside the car and Manik and Cabir talk, Nandini is not in the car. LOL.
In today's episode, there were too many glitches...

The Cvs need to buck up on the editting...
They are lucky, people get so lost in MaNan that they ignore everything else...
AreYaar thumbnail

hey guys did u all see the teaser of ayaz,parth ,charlie n mukti interview by tellybytes..i just saw it..

he is so comfy here...hmmm

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC5O9S_iMwk[/YOUTUBE]

CC ke around toh waise hi iski kaayapalat ho jaati hai๐Ÿ˜†...multiple personality disorder hai PP ko๐Ÿ˜†

Kriss ko dekho...she's got a foot in every boat๐Ÿ˜†...bitchy gang ke saath bhi chill and Niti gang ke saath bhi๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

PaNi ka bahaav le gaya udaa ke Nandu ko car se๐Ÿ˜›

When they can avoid shooting together, why won't they?๐Ÿ˜†
EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

PaNi ka bahaav le gaya udaa ke Nandu ko car se๐Ÿ˜›

When they can avoid shooting together, why won't they?๐Ÿ˜†

haha true๐Ÿ˜†

they actually shot manik nandu ..and manik cabir scenes separately..
AreYaar thumbnail

dont worry rafzie...i dont think they will bring sacrifice angle so soon..it will MaNan's fight against SOHA...moreover two weeks back their TVT had dropped when all the rona dhona was going on

Ohoo interesting๐Ÿ˜†...matlab #1 no more, are we?๐Ÿ˜†

Well somehow I don't think sacrifice angle hoga but Soha will be an irritant nonetheless...there is a really creepy voyeuristic quality to the way she is spying on MaNan ke private moments and phone calls/texts...and that points to her just painting their whole relationship as something ugly or cheap...doesn't bode well for their future.
EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ohoo interesting๐Ÿ˜†...matlab #1 no more, are we?๐Ÿ˜†

Well somehow I don't think sacrifice angle hoga but Soha will be an irritant nonetheless...there is a really creepy voyeuristic quality to the way she is spying on MaNan ke private moments and phone calls/texts...and that points to her just painting their whole relationship as something ugly or cheap...doesn't bode well for their future.

na na its back on TOP...๐Ÿ˜†

btw before i comment on this..did u watch the epi or not ???  pehle mujhe epi ka wait karna padta hai..then i have to wait for u to watch ๐Ÿคฃ
AreYaar thumbnail
After an insane day at work, I probably am not in the best mood to be reviewing an epi today...lol...still I'm gonna jot down my thoughts just cuz :P

1) Manik trying to shower sparkles on Nandu...very sweet...the way he was watching her joyful face as she basked in the shower of sparkles...also very sweet...

Why he didn't tell her then only that he'd gotten fireflies as her gift, I wonder...ah well.

2) Somehow despite an endless list of kisses...shoulder pe, forehead pe wherever...THE HUG from Friday trumps it all...maybe cuz I think I enjoy them FULL CLOTHED rather than wearing random chitthde...and Friday wala Hug had such wonderful timing to it...

3) That said, execution wasn't that bad...PP ne apna kaam theek se hi kiya...just that Nandu in coy/shy mode could have been made cuter...Niti could have done a better job of that...also maybe my patience is off today but seriously after all this time, Nandu in coy mode feels cliched...I like that she hasn't been the typical coy female so far.

4) Was Manik attempting to get to SECOND or THIRD base today when he was moving his hand to untie the knot of the halter neck?๐Ÿคฃ...anyways, that moment was well shot...especially Nandu's reaction and the way she burrowed into his chest for a hug and he just smiled and cuddled her in too.

5) Cabir's "Adam and Eve" jokes and comments on MaNan ke PRIMITIVE attire...hilarious stuff...poor Nandu though...bechaari was so conscious and I just felt her embarassment acutely...

Manik being silently supportive was nice...

Still, Soha ka nonsense casts a pall of gloom over the upcoming days...and somewhere I can understand her rage too although Nandu didn't deliberately set out to betray her either or ASK her to share all her "seduce Manik" plans with her...still Soha feels betrayed by someone she confided to...hmmm