Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I swear, I didn't even bother watching CC and Veebha's IV on IF, the screenshot looks soo boring...it's just thanda. 🀣

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
so nandu was wearing red paint...hmmm  #isitPANI πŸ€£
diva82 thumbnail
Thanda Gand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG typo kye haddd!!!!!!! 🀣 Edited by diva82 - 9 years ago
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My ZainTi😳❀️.. LOL... 'Humnein usse APNA dost bana liya'.. LOL..πŸ˜†.. I love how he just puts his arm around her... Besides, the other group seem to try way too hard to be the 'cool' people .. They are just lame... I prefer my ZainTiKarsh friendship over that.. And Ayaz off-course.. But he isn't around sets much.. He does his shots, and goes off to shoot for Fanaah... Zain seems super sweet... He actually takes the time to like almost all the edits people post of him and comment on things... Aww.. I like people like Zain, Niti, Ayaz, and Utkarsh who take a few minutes out of their day to retweet, favorite, reply, or like things... Such sweethearts β€οΈ
Yesterday, Niti liked an edit on Insta on ZainTi (Not AbhiNi)... 

Coming to the episode, they didn't re-shoot apparently... The golden wala curtain scenes were for the promo shoot. πŸ€” They shot the actual scene after that...  There was suppose to be a kiss though..πŸ˜•... I was told that.. I even told that to Chetu after I found out and MTV even posted about the same before the episode... Nevermind... Maybe when they actually confess their 'love'..

Anyways, I got my New Years "reunion/confession" which I was awaiting... Upcoming track seems mega-lame... So yup, I got what I waited for..❀️.They promised me a New Years reunion and now they can do whatever bakwaas they want for all I care... University has started so goodbye KY2 and I'll be busy with University and mid-terms... 

πŸ€—
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Gives me WAHIYAT Maan Sir deja vu 🀒... Biggest cliche of TV-Dom ... that DAMNED black vest πŸ€’ . Like ladki ke kapde utar gaye toh ladkay ka bhi utaar toh ... warna HAWT nai hota πŸ‘ KYA hota agar Manik jala hua jacket utaar deta bass aur apni shirt pehna rehta. Itd make more sense. Considering the THAND in Mumbai. 

UGHHH πŸ€’.

_____

ZainTi shippers ... Khuda dekh raha hai πŸ˜†

_____

I watched the Interview ... and just like UG .. TOTALLY failed to dislike the guy πŸ˜†. Such positive vibes ... very sweet guy ... whoz most definitely LATTOOO on Niti ... and Niti toh is being her usual tweety bird chirpy sunshine self ... <3 Gaah this kid is so adorable <3

Maan Sir se pehle mujhe MJM days ke vibes aate hain...tum logon ko nahin pata hoga...lol...lekin for the longest time they kept putting Mayank in a random black vest simply cuz 1-2 times people fangirl-ed over it in the forum...bas phir kya tha...usko PERMANENTLY baniyaan mein daal diya for the STUPIDEST of reasonsπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...I've been scarred since that time...aur ab PP ke bhi lagta hai wohi haal hain...every other day for no reason baniyaan mode onπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I don't get this logic ki BANIYAAN na ho toh ROMANTIC nahin lagtaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Zain is cuteπŸ˜†...but I think Niti is mast bandaa...apne aap mein hi happy enoughπŸ˜†...but they all make a good happy gang...good for them...bitchy gang se dur hi rehna chahiye.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_08

@Bold Yaad kyun dilaya be! πŸ€’ πŸ€’ The problem is, PP can't go topless till he loses weight so we HAVE to jhelofy this black vest shit! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ He could have well worn a white one as he was wearing a white shirt or his own favourite color- Red. But lagta hain yeh banda apni roothi hui heroine ko manane k firaat mei hain isiliya usika fav colour pehenke ghoom raha hain. πŸ˜† (Some respite for your shipper heart after the ZainTi overdose tonight 😳).

Dekha kitna pyar karti hoon tere se!! πŸ˜†

The iv was all sorts of adorbs man!!!! Only that ZainTi don't give me the sibling vibes like NitKarsh and Zain was looking at her in such AWE, I swear. We could well be imagining things but I think I did discuss about the "love-struck" look in my post tonight and Zain's face had the same look! 

OH BEHEN. Topless JAYE hi kyun ?! 
Like WHYYY ?! Manik shirts mein acha lagta hai ... SHirt PAHNE rakhe naa !!!

And yesss I can TOTALLY see THAT look on Zains face πŸ˜†. 

And yesss hahahaha I totally LOVE all the clutching at straws type minuscule  PaNi 'respites' ... yes like theyre totally gonna make this ship sail  πŸ€£

The louuu is felt mannn ❀️ πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€— ... I love how u dig up these PaNiPheelz to marham patti my HURTED PaNiPHEELZ  πŸ€£

Edited by OneThatGotAway - 9 years ago
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

[quote]THANDA gand ... PERFECT nameπŸ˜†[/quote]

WHAAT DID I JUST READ?! 😲

ONE typo is enough to bring Bro here! πŸ˜ˆ
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mischievous-

Coming to the episode, they didn't re-shoot apparently... The golden wala curtain scenes were for the promo shoot. πŸ€” They shot the actual scene after that...  There was suppose to be a kiss though..πŸ˜•... I was told that.. I even told that to Chetu after I found out and MTV even posted about the same before the episode... Nevermind... Maybe when they actually confess their 'love'..

Anyways, I got my New Years "reunion/confession" which I was awaiting... Upcoming track seems mega-lame... So yup, I got what I waited for..❀️.They promised me a New Years reunion and now they can do whatever bakwaas they want for all I care... University has started so goodbye KY2 and I'll be busy with University and mid-terms... 

πŸ€—

Oye tu ruk! Kahaan jaa rahi hai?  Tune bola tha fireflies kiss reloaded hoga...WHERE is it?  Told you I'd hold you to it...tumhari khabri is failing you, TanviπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bro, Rafz ke typos work like magnet. πŸ˜†

This one takes the cake.
diva82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mischievous-

My ZainTi😳❀️.. LOL... 'Humnein usse APNA dost bana liya'.. LOL..πŸ˜†.. I love how he just puts his arm around her... Besides, the other group seem to try way too hard to be the 'cool' people .. They are just lame... I prefer my ZainTiKarsh friendship over that.. And Ayaz off-course.. But he isn't around sets much.. He does his shots, and goes off to shoot for Fanaah... Zain seems super sweet... He actually takes the time to like almost all the edits people post of him and comment on things... Aww.. I like people like Zain, Niti, Ayaz, and Utkarsh who take a few minutes out of their day to retweet, favorite, reply, or like things... Such sweethearts β€οΈ

Yesterday, Niti liked an edit on Insta on ZainTi (Not AbhiNi)... 

πŸ€—

Oh so it wasn't reshot? Maybe they decided not to do the kiss yet, it is better after the love confession. But yes, like I am happy with these scenes and today's scene..we got our reunion and it was the most romantic scene I have ever seen to be honest.

Now, worklife is hectic..I had a day off today but from tomorrow, back in the lab..a,d lots to finish off..hectic time this year.