Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Bella.Lestrange

LMFAO@ Rafi doing an analysis of PP ke freakin NAILBEDS๐Ÿคฃ  I won't be able to get over this for a while...NAILBEDS, Rafi? REALLY? NAILBEDS...bahahahahaha๐Ÿคฃ

You EVIL MONSTER WOMAN  ๐Ÿ˜†
I like hands okay ๐Ÿ˜’, even if they are PP's ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Waise Anu ... siggie settings  on kiya ... loove ur siggies ... dono. Specially  protector wala ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Edited by OneThatGotAway - 9 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys! Just got back from work! 
So is everyone back to shoot? Is Parth back? And Rafi you're using my gif in your siggy box? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I will die of feels. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Waise Anu ... siggie settings  on kiya ... loove ur siggies ... dono. Specially  protector wala ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Correction...ESPECIALLY if they are PPs๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...arey hum Manik ke fan hain...thoda Monster hona toh humara bhi banta hai๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL ab toh we'll never know if tera analysis pass hai ki fail cuz it's too damn DARK to tell for sure kiska haath hai๐Ÿคฃ

Aww thankoos about the sigs! I'm pretty happy with those for a change too...kaafi inspire kar diya is scene ne mujhe...lol...I figured might as well make the sigs now while I have the motivation...kal ke epi mein pata nahin kya dikhaayein aur meri motivation phir udd jaaye๐Ÿ˜†

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Hey guys! Just got back from work! 

So is everyone back to shoot? Is Parth back? And Rafi you're using my gif in your siggy box? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I will die of feels. 

I saw ur post here yaar .. ur gif was sooo pretty๐Ÿ‘. Just the way I love my gifs  done. I HAD to ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And yes. Chacha apparently  Saturday  ko hi wapas agaya. Good boy. Cookie milni chaiye usse๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Parth and Niti are both really good huggers...even Niti in that bit you  are using as your icon right now, Rafi...the way she tucks her cheek in comfortably into his shoulder...makes it all so natural...
.Kiran. thumbnail
Thank You Rafi<333
Oooh was he? Thats a shocker! So now they should have some bank with everyone back and shooting and they have to air the scenes shot before the vacation first. Hopefully quality will improve from hereon. 
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Correction...ESPECIALLY if they are PPs๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...arey hum Manik ke fan hain...thoda Monster hona toh humara bhi banta hai๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL ab toh we'll never know if tera analysis pass hai ki fail cuz it's too damn DARK to tell for sure kiska haath hai๐Ÿคฃ

Aww thankoos about the sigs! I'm pretty happy with those for a change too...kaafi inspire kar diya is scene ne mujhe...lol...I figured might as well make the sigs now while I have the motivation...kal ke epi mein pata nahin kya dikhaayein aur meri motivation phir udd jaaye๐Ÿ˜†

Khuda dekh raha hai  ๐Ÿ˜’

Naah but ur right  ... especially PPs. Daaant toh iske ajeeb hai, Teddy bear wali body hai. Eik haath hi toh hai pretty walay Chachay ke paas ๐Ÿ˜† 

Speaking  of motivation  .. lage haath VM bhi bana do ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and speaking  of VMs ... dude now im Back in town ... toh maine socha VMs dekhloun tumhari ... i cant find ur qweeet scenes wala Mai kya karoun VM 
๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Link me pleej !

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

I JUST saw that๐Ÿคฃ...I should brace myself for an ID change in every post you quote of mine...lol hard for me to catch them all๐Ÿ˜†
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Parth and Niti are both really good huggers...even Niti in that bit you  are using as your icon right now, Rafi...the way she tucks her cheek in comfortably into his shoulder...makes it all so natural...

Word to everything. Their hugs are the best I have seen on Indian telly. 
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheHugWatch

Aray that was my fav icon wala gifff .. that Happpy content wala expression on Nandu's  faceee.. 

Waise behen .. natural toh bilkul  mai thaa. PAATLAY pe khadi hai bachi ๐Ÿ˜† theres no way Tiny Taylor's chin would  reach  upto Chachay ka kandha uss tarha unless she  was on an elevated  platform๐Ÿ˜†. 

You, me and PAATLA โค๏ธ