Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. - Page 29

Posted: 9 years ago
Ok, I was just reading a few of the previous comments which included "KY2 must have some tie-up with Sony Music." Well...I don't think it's true, neither "Jannat" (Zara si dil mein) nor "Crook" (Tujhko jo paaya) belongs to Sony. They are T-series k factory products. And I doubt if "Shor in the city" is under Sony music.
Rafz, this is the reason we keep chanting that "R n K are made for each other." 😆

Both are tall, pale, one suffers from insecurities and the other APPARENTLY suffers from inferiority complex (which I doubt), one loves pets over BF's the other love to BE the pet and the cherry on top- BOTH HAVE HORRIBLE DRESSING SENSE!

Ekdammm Rab k banayi hui jodi hain! 😆
dude, the ppl in the main forum be so horny!
We saw the same promo as they did but there the title says "Soha sees Manik taking Nandini's clothes Off"...#lolwut
When did that happen?😆
Are they watching the same show as we do? Sometimes i doubt that...🤢
LOLOLOL all manik did was caress Nandini shoulders, I swear, CVs will run away if they see this, especially as the title of a post..more to the point, PP will have more tantrums 🤣
The forum's full of such pieces! Kal someone commented on my post saying that she wants a "Shirtless hug" -___- . Our forum's full of these deprived women who channel their frustrations through posts like these.
"Shirtless hug"? 
😆

Why don't they just watch po*n instead? It's easily available. 
Yeh toh kuchh bhi nahin hain Vidz, during the jungle sequence, some ACTUALLY thought (or rather hoped) that MaNan will DO IT and Nandu will get pregnant 🤪
 <- The way she ran into his arms and he just picked her up and twirled her around. Totally engulfed her in his arms! SO BEAUTIFUL! SO ROMANTIC! My babies<333
<- She looks so happy. AT peace. In his arms. The way he's holding her in his arms<33 I AM DYING OF FEELS! My babies. SO pure. So innocent. They deserved this moment after all they went through!
Shelly, whut????!! Kuchh bhi. 😆
It's hilarious how the the different sections of the fandom are all writing their own KY2s in their heads. Or ovaries. 
Edited by BoxedIn - 9 years ago
I just can't stop staring at these gifs. That hug was real beauty, man. ❤️