Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@Shelly: Pool parties pe toh ppl would wear bathing suits, naa...so yeah then toh there would be one or two piece suits...but CN is wearing such stuff to regular parties? Wow...lol
AreYaar thumbnail
This show does love it's throwbacks...

From Manik's "I have you now" in the mud scene to him telling her today that, "You have me"

From Manik's repeated "Shhhs" with Nandu to her Shushing him today...

And somehow Nandu's borderline evil "Awww gift gir gaya?" today reminded me of Manik's evil torturing of her Appa's pen.
Edited by AreYaar - 9 years ago
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

This show does love it's throwbacks...

From Manik's "I have you now" in the mud scene to him telling her today that, "You have me"

From Manik's repeated "Shhhs" with Nandu to her Shushing him today...

And somehow Nandu's borderline evil "Awww gift gar gaya?" today reminded me of Manik's evil torturing of her Appa's pen.

The last one- SO.FREAKING.TRUE ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²

😆 ðŸ˜†
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
"I'll have you now"- yaayyy, I'll get to eat my laddoo!!

"You have me now"- your cake is offering itself to you, so EAT!

iLame

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelly_08

"I'll have you now"- yaayyy, I'll get to eat my laddoo!!

"You have me now"- your cake is offering itself to you, so EAT!

iLame

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

LMAO hilarious😆😆...but seriously his smile when Nandu all but silently told him, "Don't spoil it" and proceeded to get back to cuddling up to him...lol...he totally had a "I have my cake and now I will EAT it too" smugness about him😛🤣
Edited by AreYaar - 9 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

WHAT is Cashew wearing?😲😆...seriously? Ok I have no words.

PP looks wasted as expected...next week ke epis mein I expected wohi same bloated looks back.

Ummm Did CN forget to put on the top or is she modeling the new bra by Playtex?  Would have been better if she had chosen Victoria's Secret over that😳😆

Meh...she dresses up so s**tty while her antics are so 16th century🤪

By the way, just got around watching today's episode. A much better one after so long. The hug bit was nicely done and they FINALLY talked it all out. But that bit where Nandini's dress burns reminded me of when my skirt burned while I was visiting India for cousin's wedding. That was HORRIBLE and it still haunts me. My favorite dress was ruined but luckily I didn't get a single burn.
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anu

I took your siggie 😳

I'm going to give PP a break today 😆  He did good work, 😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nymeria

Ummm Did CN forget to put on the top or is she modeling the new bra by Playtex?  Would have been better if she had chosen Victoria's Secret over that😳😆

Meh...she dresses up so s**tty while her antics are so 16th century🤪

By the way, just got around watching today's episode. A much better one after so long. The hug bit was nicely done and they FINALLY talked it all out. But that bit where Nandini's dress burns reminded me of when my skirt burned while I was visiting India for cousin's wedding. That was HORRIBLE and it still haunts me. My favorite dress was ruined but luckily I didn't get a single burn.

LOL CN ki maaya woh hi jaane😆

Glad you enjoyed the epi too...we're all happy shappy with MaNan across the board after many days😆

Aww man that fire incident sounds scary! Glad you escaped ok from it...one always has to watch out with dresses at big parties...with so much going on.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: diva82

Anu

I took your siggie 😳

I'm going to give PP a break today 😆  He did good work, 😆

LOL you're most welcome to take it...it's all free to use :-)

Yeah PP deserves a break for today...a MaNan style break?...Ceasefire😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Did anyone notice the hand placement in this part? I mean agar GIFT ko bachaana tha toh why did he have his arms around HER instead of trying to get the GIFT out of her hands? Don't tell me that lambu with his lambe lambe haath couldn't get that box out of her smaller hands? ðŸ˜†