Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

2nd Parth .. I mean Part of the  Gifat SAGment (Cuz they make our shoulders SAG xD )

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBaez8cBsNI[/YOUTUBE]

Very good acting by Parth and Niti, Parth was happy with the gifts 😆
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bhai. tere paas baithi uss bechari ko bhi bolne ka mauka kabhi de...gifts to saare khud rakh liya, microphone toh share kar sakta hai na 2 minute ke liye?
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Chocolates ke liye ab Niti se dosti  karega yeh. Mai bata rai hoon. Did u guys see his face chocolates dekh ke ??? Lmao jaise bichdi hui childhood sweetheart  wapas mil gayi ho ðŸ¤£
AreYaar thumbnail
Kitnaaa vent karte ho tum log...uff tauba...

Just managed to watch yesterday's epi...and that hardly 3 second bit in the precap has you all so boiling mad? LOL

Woh saara decoration Abhi ne kiya hai na? Seems more his style to leave that waiting wala note than Nandu...lol

And fireflies are back...nice.
Edited by AreYaar - 9 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

2nd Parth .. I mean Part of the  Gifat SAGment (Cuz they make our shoulders SAG xD )

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBaez8cBsNI[/YOUTUBE]

Niti's face when he said, "I guess we can share the chocolates"😆...*EHSAAN mode ON*😆
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The 'confession' scene /conversation they showed today .. Yup.. I told Chetu about it through PM... It was nice.. Just the editing was off... We might get a full-fleged 'I Love You' wala confession when Manik actually come into terms with his feelings fully and terms it as love himself.. He is still stuck on 'shining for him'... So yeah, New Years confession I guess... I was so happy her dress burned off.. That was such an ugly dress.. LOL... But is she gonna wear a curtain now? LOL
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I liked their scenes today. I loved the hug. The way she ran to him and he picked her up and swung her around! SUPER CUTE! I always wanted this kind of hug and I got it. Their convo was nice today. Okay despite everything, I still forget everything when I watch MaNan. SO YAY!!!!
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lol.. What's up with all the comments on Disha's pictures??! LOL... 'I wish Parth was my boyfriend'.. LMAO.. Why?!. The guy is so boring though... And Kaju Ji deleted that comment within minutes as it seems... LOL. Why do they bother making things so obvious by giving such reactions to fans and deleting comments, blocking, etc?! It's all too hilarious..

That gift segment was stupid.. Why did they have to break it into 2 sections when they only got like 2 gifts and it wasn't even long ?? That's dumb.. I doubt Parth reads fan mail big time now.. I don't think he bothers doing that..
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL tum logon ne kal ITNA hungama kiya over the precap...

But anyways I think MaNan are doing just fine...loved the cuddly waali hug today...bade dino baad...even Nandu was just soaking it in all precious.

And LMFAO@ PaNi ke beech literally AAG lagoing🤣...all the ppl who hated that dress so much and wanted Nandu to show off some leg can rejoice...lol

Now the mystery of her wearing that random goldenish confection in her insta pics makes sense...does look like she will be wearing a curtain for the rest of the scenes there.

The fireflies have been lost again before they could glow for MaNan together...even the fireflies have trolled us...LOL
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Parth is an ass and he has turned me off bigtime. But even he cant spoil my mood today. I loved the episode. Im gunna fangirl after work today. This 7-8 hours shift is going to be a long one now!:((