Bigg Boss 8

Ganna made my new year(wid pics)

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Hi guys happy new year to u all made this post for my Ganna as i got to see my Ganna again loved them a lot .I thought gautam would dance wid Sonali as she was her partner but to my surprise I got to see Ganna dancing OMG did u guys notice how gautam was giving expressions looking at her like a lover boy it was so dreamy loved it .Also Ali and pritam were saying to Ganna ye dono dushman dost kaise bangaye it was hilarious.My Ganna made my new year and once again happy new year to everyone 🤗🥳 Edited by mydesire786 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItzMinzie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😆 don't worry after some days ul c them fight again haha.

But at least it made ur new year. Happy new year :)
Scrumptious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minzkumar

😆 don't worry after some days ul c them fight again haha.

But at least it made ur new year. Happy new year :)

i can take that as in todays episode i got two hugs and a dance and that is enough for me if they fight once in a day they hug twice😳😉 
neha fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ganna!! though I dislike tanna these two have sizzling chemistry get dem on a show 2geva soon!! 😳 😳 Edited by neha fan1 - 9 years ago
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ganna were surprisingly pretty cute 😳 I liked them by the glass door 😆 and happy new year to you too 
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mydesire786

Hi guys happy near to u all made this post for my Ganna as i got to see my Ganna again loved them a lot .I thought gautam would dance wid Sonali as she was her partner but to my surprise I got to see Ganna dancing OMG did u guys notice how gautam was giving expressions looking at her like a lover boy it was so dreamy loved it .Also Ali and pritam were saying to Ganna ye dono dushman dost kaise bangaye it was hilarious.My Ganna made my new year and once again happy new year to everyone 🤗🥳

They also said that he is behaving with her the way as if she is his elder sister.. 😉
Scrumptious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinaaa

They also said that he is behaving with her the way as if she is his elder sister.. 😉

yeah i heard that because they had no partners and so they were jealous of them😆
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yep they look very good together n I loved them too today
Happy new year
Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bas rakhi aur aarti ki zaroorat hai🤔
bollykudi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail