India-Forums

Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai
Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai

31.12.14 - New year party

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Badelal gives tea to naani & say, chintoo & dolly are going out for new year party, naana is going out to attend a party, PK is going to some party where he is meeting his scientist friends & he is also going in the evening to a party.

Naani says to badelal, that means no1 will stay at home including u in an angry voice, I wanted all the family members stay together & make a party .

Chintoo & krishna meets naani..naani asks krishna where he is going today for new year party..krishna says, he is not going anywhere, it is always nice to stay with family & celebrate new year party.

Naani becomes happy, praises krishna & say, u said correctly, plz. arrange a party, let us celebrate together..chintoo teases krishna & says, naaniji everyday we stay together atleast let us enjoy new year party with our loved ones.

Naani says, she don't listen to any1, she wants all family members together & celebrate new year party & goes from there.

Dolly in confusion asks chintoo which sari she should wear for new year party & says, she is very happy b'coz she is joining her friends for new year party.

Chintoo says to her, naani has asked every1 to stay together & instructed strictly not to go out today..she gets angry & say, I was so happy & dreaming that I was going to meet my friends, everything is shattered.

Chintoo says, don't worry, we will surely go out for the party..badelal comes there & say, naani is calling every1 to hall.

Naani says to all, she wants every1 to stay together & celebrate party, instructs every1 not to go out at any cost..krishna says, on naani's instructions, he even arranged a hall for party..chintoo says to naani, why r u forcing naaniji, atleast today let us enjoy the party with our loved ones.

PK says, he is attending a party with his scientist friends..Naana says to naani, jagadambe, if they want to go out, then let them go..naani says, it is her order & every1 have to follow it & goes from there.

Dolly becomes sad & say, I cant enjoy with my friends today..Chintoo asks her not to worry & say, dollyji, we will surely go out.

Krishna says to chintoo, sadu bhai, why are u saying like this to dollyji, did not u see what naani told now, so stop dreaming about going out & goes from there..chintoo says to himself, my name is chintoo chautala, i will do the things according to my wish.

Naana speaks to one of his friend over mob & say, he cant come to party since naani's leg twisted, so he has to stay with her..badelal asks in tension, naanaji what r u saying, when did maalkin's leg twist & how..naana scolds badelal & asks him to go from there & say, I am already in tension.

Chintoo makes a call to naana, change his voice & say, he has to attend a party & meet all his friends in the night..naana asks, who is he & to which place he should go..chintoo says, his person will inform naana later.
Dolly keeps her sari inside the wardrobe & says in a sad voice, she cannot meet her friends today b'coz of naani & scolds her.

PK, naana & badelal comes there & PK asks chintoo to do something so that he can go & attend a party & meet his scientist friends..Chintoo says, he himself is in problem & not able to go out, what he can do.

Naani asks chintoo to arrange a party correctly & say, she has a work now, so she is going out & by the time she returns every1 should be ready.

Chintoo teases naani & say, u had told, nobody should go out today & naani says, she knows what she is doing & once again reminds him & goes from there..chintoo says to himself, by the time u return, u will be shocked naaniji.

Badelal & PK receives a call from chintoo separately & both of them says, ok I will come & attend the party for sure. 

Krishna shows a big list & asks chintoo to bring the items for party & say, it is a very small list..chintoo says to krishna, sadu bhai, I am MD, I don't work but make others to work, u bring the items yourself & goes from there.

Krishna asks naana to bring the items for party & naana says, he cant bring since one of his friend's leg twisted, so he is going there to see his friend.

Krishna asks PK to bring the items & PK says, he cant go since he is going to delhi for a sammelan & asks sundari to pack his bag.

Krishna asks badelal to bring the items & badelal says, one of his family member is not well, so he is going to his native place, cries & goes from there.

Naana, PK & badelal's eyes are tied..one by one takes out the cloth & all the 3 are surprised & shocked to see one another..they say, we are at home only, that means, some1 made us fool.

Naani comes home & krishna says, naaniji, every1 gave valid reason & went out but chintoo sadu bhai went out without saying anything.

Naani gets angry & say, finally chintoo did not follow my instructions..krishna asks her to do something to chintoo & naani says, I will teach him a lesson today & krishna becomes happy for this.

Naani comes to hall with krishna & looks at Naana, PK & badelal who are standing in a row..naana asks naani, whether she arranged all these for party.

Chintoo comes there & say, naaniji, don't scold any1, I made fool of these people & made them to come here, i arranged everything, if u want, u can give me punishment.

Naani says chintoo, surely I will give punishment, but before that, tell me why u did all these..chintoo says, yes I will tell one minute & whistles..everybody are shocked at chintoo..Suddenly naana's PK's, badelal's & dolly's friends comes to shaktishaali nivas.

They all become happy, meet their friends & starts to talk to their respective friends..chintoo says, naaniji, I wanted every1 to enjoy today with their loved ones, see how happy they all are, this is the reason I invited every1 here itself.

Naani says, now their wish fulfilled along with my wish too b'coz nobody are going out now..chintoo says yes & say, if she wants she can punish him.

Naani holds chintoo's ears, makes him bend & gives her aashirwaad..krishna becomes sad..naani praises chintoo & say, u have a good heart, fulfilled everybody's wishes but in your own way, stay always happy & make others happy.

Every1 starts to dance with their friends..chintoo holds naani & naana's hands & starts to dance.

At 12 AM, every1 says happy new year, takes naana & naani's aashirwaad & the epi. ends here.

A very good epi which is enjoyable..best scenes are when chintoo told krishna, he is MD, so he don't need to work & asks krishna to bring the items for new year party, when chintoo telephoned & asked naana to attend a party by changing his voice & the whole 3rd part..naani praises chintoo in the end, gives her aashirwaad & says, he has a good heart is the highlight of today's epi..naani, naana, sundari & krishna acted good in their scenes..wonderful acting by sumit from start to end. 

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top