Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#123 A New Year. New Hopes. New Beginnings (Page 75)

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35147

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Like Vijay doesn't listen to us, i won't listen to you. Bwahaha

Cry Broken Heart Broken Heart

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
My four year old darling baby already has a best friend. In her school, distribution of chocolates and fancy games for younger classes, at least, isn't allowed on birthdays. Fruits can be distributed. Azra wants to distribute chickoo because it is her best friends favourite fruit!!
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35147

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

My four year old darling baby already has a best friend. In her school, distribution of chocolates and fancy games for younger classes, at least, isn't allowed on birthdays. Fruits can be distributed. Azra wants to distribute chickoo because it is her best friends favourite fruit!!

Sweetheart she is <3 Her friend is lucky Big smile
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
La when i was that young i didn't even know what a friend was!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35147

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

La when i was that young i didn't even know what a friend was!

Lol... Saiyu haven't you learned yet that you shouldn't compare them with our generation?? They 're far far ahead 
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I know La. The things she says!

My dad sent her an advanced birthday gift. It is a battery operated scooter, looks exactly like a mini activa pink in colour

My Di recently learned how to ride one. She had practised in her compound and Azra had watched her

Now my Di knows how to ride. But Azra took this opportunity to teach Di how to ride a scooter, how to ride with one hand, how to ride standing up

We laughed so much!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35147

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

I know La. The things she says!

My dad sent her an advanced birthday gift. It is a battery operated scooter, looks exactly like a mini activa pink in colour

My Di recently learned how to ride one. She had practised in her compound and Azra had watched her

Now my Di knows how to ride. But Azra took this opportunity to teach Di how to ride a scooter, how to ride with one hand, how to ride standing up

We laughed so much!

Hahaha LOL

In her mind Di doesn't know to ride the scooter as well as she does !! LOL
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Exactly! She was teaching her recently how to take turns because according to her Di takes slow turns!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|| To New Beginnings: CC #16 ||IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -Nakshatra-   Replies: 1186   Views: 56510

-Nakshatra- 1186 56510 24 October 2014 at 7:28pm by KhatamKahani
Baaraatis Anonymous # 21 CC *A Tale Of New Beginnings - Last Part Up*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Arshi67   Replies: 1173   Views: 26474

Arshi67 1173 26474 15 June 2014 at 12:14am by Arshi67
TKF CC #75 [IO] Goodbyes & New beginnings

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: countingstarz   Replies: 1159   Views: 44146

countingstarz 1159 44146 08 May 2014 at 6:20am by BeIndependent
Mischief Managed #31 (Invites Only)- New Beginnings

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: GredandForge   Replies: 1195   Views: 37129

GredandForge 1195 37129 07 May 2014 at 10:39am by Beautiful-Billo
Crooner CC : Springs of Beginnings #9

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: honeypriya   Replies: 1201   Views: 78251

honeypriya 1201 78251 11 April 2013 at 10:39am by indi52

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index