Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#123 A New Year. New Hopes. New Beginnings (Page 5)

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Travel from Shimla became one memorable experience. Our train to Delhi from Chandigarh got delayed by 3 to 4 hours. We bought tickets for the train that was leaving the soonest. We couldn't even cancel the last tickets because the chart was prepared.

Will reach Delhi late. I will log in late at night but i don't know when

Saiyu you guys started early ?? Shocked

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
How did you travel? In a reserved compartment? Tickets were available this late??

Where are you now?

Edited by asrcraze - 03 January 2015 at 8:36am
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Uttaran is finally ending this Jan 16

That is another crap!
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Right now everything feels cold to me. Snow or no snow. I am so not used to feeling like an ice cream

Can't sleep Unhappy

Imagine having to live there on a daily basis! We can't bear hot we can't bear cold...what to do ??

Oh Saiyu ...Ouch

How are you enjoying your vacation?

Tiring is a better word than enjoying.

Mom can't help at all. Baby is facing body ache before we even left. Terrible muscle pull and doctor asked her not to stress her body at all. So it is just dad and me and there are a hundred things to look into, remember, arrange, etc while travelling. I try to not let my dad exert if i can help it

I can't wait to be home

You were so excited for this trip! There would be tour packages na? You can use that it won't be as tiring... I don know what to say... Just remember you don't go to these places often...

I am not talking of arrangement of hotels, trains or food.

To tell you the truth, none of us were excited except for baby. She wanted to experience snow etc. Mom dad and i all told her to not force but she did and now we are here.

But she doesn't move a finger unless she absolutely has to. Mom says since she has been forced to accompany, we can't expect much from her. Running between two rooms, making calls, packing unpacking, even seeing to it that water is there in the jug in the room and the geyser is running falls on dad and me

I am so tired. I was just telling them i want to be home
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
The cold only makes body ache worse! You guys could have canceled the trip in this case! Chalo anyway what happened happened.. You two wanted snow you saw snow snowfall... Bas
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged

We wanted to go snow tubing yesterday but there was so much crowd ... A long queue and it was so cold I thought I'd freeze before I got to the ticket counter! But I definitely will go some day...

Baby did it too. I skipped it because i was too tired after the horse riding

You did horse riding? Nice

Saiyu snow tubing bhi kiya hota.. Sometimes even I think it's cold I'm tired and all that but then I think if not now when?

Na La. You have to go back home and i had to travel a long distance to the hotel and there quickly get fresh, pray, eat and leave again. Difference hai.

And that day i was already so tired because of that tortuous horseride. And i knew that that night i had to organise everything for speedy packing the next morning so that the following morning we would just get fresh and leave for Delhi

This train is running 40 mins late too
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Travel from Shimla became one memorable experience. Our train to Delhi from Chandigarh got delayed by 3 to 4 hours. We bought tickets for the train that was leaving the soonest. We couldn't even cancel the last tickets because the chart was prepared.

Will reach Delhi late. I will log in late at night but i don't know when

Saiyu you guys started early ?? Shocked

11.30 in the morning, car drive to Chandigarh. There came to know train is at least 3 to 4 hours late and can get delayed further. Then took another train, which is way slower and is currently running late too.

I barely slept for 3 and a half hours last night and right now i am hungry and frustrated
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged

How did you travel? In a reserved compartment? Tickets were available this late??

Where are you now?

Ac chair car. It is a short journey between Cdg and Dli so tickets were available easily

At least co hour away from Delhi by train when we should have reached Delhi by now even with this particular train

Network issues so late reply

Go to top