Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#123 A New Year. New Hopes. New Beginnings (Page 4)

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Right now everything feels cold to me. Snow or no snow. I am so not used to feeling like an ice cream

Can't sleep Unhappy



Imagine having to live there on a daily basis! We can't bear hot we can't bear cold...what to do ??

Oh Saiyu ...Ouch

How are you enjoying your vacation?


Tiring is a better word than enjoying.

Mom can't help at all. Baby is facing body ache before we even left. Terrible muscle pull and doctor asked her not to stress her body at all. So it is just dad and me and there are a hundred things to look into, remember, arrange, etc while travelling. I try to not let my dad exert if i can help it

I can't wait to be home

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Read a news about SNS! Gopi will meet with an accident and go to coma... There will a leap (another leap!!) and she'll still not wake up... What crap? How long are they gonna drag this?


Till there are people to watch it Confused
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

We wanted to go snow tubing yesterday but there was so much crowd ... A long queue and it was so cold I thought I'd freeze before I got to the ticket counter! But I definitely will go some day...


Baby did it too. I skipped it because i was too tired after the horse riding
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Travel from Shimla became one memorable experience. Our train to Delhi from Chandigarh got delayed by 3 to 4 hours. We bought tickets for the train that was leaving the soonest. We couldn't even cancel the last tickets because the chart was prepared.

Will reach Delhi late. I will log in late at night but i don't know when
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Uttaran is finally ending this Jan 16
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Right now everything feels cold to me. Snow or no snow. I am so not used to feeling like an ice cream

Can't sleep Unhappy



Imagine having to live there on a daily basis! We can't bear hot we can't bear cold...what to do ??

Oh Saiyu ...Ouch

How are you enjoying your vacation?


Tiring is a better word than enjoying.

Mom can't help at all. Baby is facing body ache before we even left. Terrible muscle pull and doctor asked her not to stress her body at all. So it is just dad and me and there are a hundred things to look into, remember, arrange, etc while travelling. I try to not let my dad exert if i can help it

I can't wait to be home


You were so excited for this trip! There would be tour packages na? You can use that it won't be as tiring... I don know what to say... Just remember you don't go to these places often...
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

Read a news about SNS! Gopi will meet with an accident and go to coma... There will a leap (another leap!!) and she'll still not wake up... What crap? How long are they gonna drag this?


Till there are people to watch it Confused


It has good TRPs!   Sleepy Angry
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

We wanted to go snow tubing yesterday but there was so much crowd ... A long queue and it was so cold I thought I'd freeze before I got to the ticket counter! But I definitely will go some day...


Baby did it too. I skipped it because i was too tired after the horse riding


You did horse riding? Nice

Saiyu snow tubing bhi kiya hota.. Sometimes even I think it's cold I'm tired and all that but then I think if not now when?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|| To New Beginnings: CC #16 ||IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Nakshatra-   Replies: 1197   Views: 54118

-Nakshatra- 1197 54118 24 October 2014 at 7:28pm by KhatamKahani
Baaraatis Anonymous # 21 CC *A Tale Of New Beginnings - Last Part Up*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Arshi67   Replies: 1201   Views: 25113

Arshi67 1201 25113 15 June 2014 at 12:14am by Arshi67
TKF CC #75 [IO] Goodbyes & New beginnings

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: countingstarz   Replies: 1200   Views: 42834

countingstarz 1200 42834 08 May 2014 at 6:20am by BeIndependent
Mischief Managed #31 (Invites Only)- New Beginnings

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: GredandForge   Replies: 1200   Views: 36264

GredandForge 1200 36264 07 May 2014 at 10:39am by Beautiful-Billo
Crooner CC : Springs of Beginnings #9

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: honeypriya   Replies: 1202   Views: 76384

honeypriya 1202 76384 11 April 2013 at 10:39am by indi52

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index