Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#123 A New Year. New Hopes. New Beginnings (Page 25)

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

La this is the grandest wedding that i have ever attended. La i will go missing now. Excited! Bye!


Tell me about it later :) Enjoy


Even if i have a lot of money i would never have a wedding like that

There are better ways of spending money. I understand marriage is a one time affair memories and all that but we should only do what is required.

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

You know in the pic the horses looked like they were sleeping... I have noticed.. These horses never look fresh and healthy in our tourist areas


Because they are actually tired lugging many tourists on rocky slopes.

My father said henceforth our family will never torture horses again. He said enough is enough. Baby and i heartily agreed because we have had enough of horses

I know... one of reason I don't like to horse ride because these horses are exerted to their maximum strength and more .. apart from the biggest of my reasons that is (I am scared Tongue )
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

I will definitely do something with snow today! Will tell you what I did :)



Do you want to build a snowman?LOL


I do but I can't :(

I did nothing in snow yesterday... Spent the day in an in door gaming centre Ouch


As long as you enjoyed


I didn't exactly enjoy... I was bored I just wanted to get back home


Why didn't you then?
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Wedding again. Thankfully i have my phone with me this time


Attending lots of weddings these days??


We even missed one wedding because we were tired after the trip. Winter na. Wedding season


Oh ! Winter is wedding season?? You know in our traditions weddings or any function for that matter never happens in December. No wedding in winter ... It all starts only after 14th Jan after pongal.


Oh okk

Par Muharram bhi khatam huwe na. But even then most people prefer winter rather than summer or rains

And there are no religious restrictions about when to marry
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

La this is the grandest wedding that i have ever attended. La i will go missing now. Excited! Bye!


Tell me about it later :) Enjoy


Even if i have a lot of money i would never have a wedding like that


There are better ways of spending money. I understand marriage is a one time affair memories and all that but we should only do what is required.


The wedding was so lavish. On one hand when rich spend money on the many aspects of wedding the poor earn, on the other hand there isn't anything to be gained by spending money like this. Charity bhi kar sakte hai
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

You know in the pic the horses looked like they were sleeping... I have noticed.. These horses never look fresh and healthy in our tourist areas


Because they are actually tired lugging many tourists on rocky slopes.

My father said henceforth our family will never torture horses again. He said enough is enough. Baby and i heartily agreed because we have had enough of horses


I know... one of reason I don't like to horse ride because these horses are exerted to their maximum strength and more .. apart from the biggest of my reasons that is (I am scaredTongue)


For me now it is a bit of both

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

I will definitely do something with snow today! Will tell you what I did :)



Do you want to build a snowman?LOL


I do but I can't :(

I did nothing in snow yesterday... Spent the day in an in door gaming centre Ouch


As long as you enjoyed


I didn't exactly enjoy... I was bored I just wanted to get back home


Why didn't you then?

There was go-karting which I'm not very fond of. And then have you seen the fun city or play areas in malls ? It was like that ... I waas not interested :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Wedding again. Thankfully i have my phone with me this time


Attending lots of weddings these days??


We even missed one wedding because we were tired after the trip. Winter na. Wedding season


Oh ! Winter is wedding season?? You know in our traditions weddings or any function for that matter never happens in December. No wedding in winter ... It all starts only after 14th Jan after pongal.


Oh okk

Par Muharram bhi khatam huwe na. But even then most people prefer winter rather than summer or rains

And there are no religious restrictions about when to marry

I know winter marriages are better... There is this Tamil month of Marghazi that is between 10th Dec and Jan 14 or 15... That month no shubh karyas



Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|| To New Beginnings: CC #16 ||IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Nakshatra-   Replies: 1197   Views: 54088

-Nakshatra- 1197 54088 24 October 2014 at 7:28pm by KhatamKahani
Baaraatis Anonymous # 21 CC *A Tale Of New Beginnings - Last Part Up*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Arshi67   Replies: 1201   Views: 25096

Arshi67 1201 25096 15 June 2014 at 12:14am by Arshi67
TKF CC #75 [IO] Goodbyes & New beginnings

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: countingstarz   Replies: 1200   Views: 42822

countingstarz 1200 42822 08 May 2014 at 6:20am by BeIndependent
Mischief Managed #31 (Invites Only)- New Beginnings

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: GredandForge   Replies: 1200   Views: 36262

GredandForge 1200 36262 07 May 2014 at 10:39am by Beautiful-Billo
Crooner CC : Springs of Beginnings #9

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: honeypriya   Replies: 1202   Views: 76368

honeypriya 1202 76368 11 April 2013 at 10:39am by indi52

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index