Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#123 A New Year. New Hopes. New Beginnings (Page 141)

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Here now Smile

I finished my last yoga class on Sat.

Did Di send you pics of my hair and darling baby's bday?

I am back to smoother driving. Big smile Phew!



You're practicing??

She sent darling girl's pic but not your hair .. Sorry I forgot to tell you ... Saiyu it's no trouble for her right?? I don't even know what to tell her... Main itni shy kyu hu

Great!!


Arey she is very talkative and friendly. You can ask her about recipes, any advice you may need for home, issues at home... good ice breakers... those for her

I will email you my hair ka pics. Its no trouble for her waise. She would have told me otherwise

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

I baked a cake yesterday! From cake mix and it was OK.


Btw i practise yoga everyday

I hate it when after all the hard work a dish, even a mix one, doesn't turn out nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

And Saiyu... Kaunsa dream? I saw your FB status! I've been asking that question for years


Have you had the same thought too??

La no particular dream but i see and meet so many strangers in most of my dreams

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Oh so jiju and you home alone Embarrassed

I dropped two kgs! I am so happy! In less than a month!


We're always home alone... What logic Saiyu?

See I told you.. It will happen gradually... Yoga and no effect is impossible but now carry on and don't stop... You even have motivation now


I know. I was joking LOL

I am glad for the incentive but i actually enjoy yoga. My mom tells me to stop after i go beyond an hour and 15 mins. It has improved my posture too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Baby has much college work going on these days. I have not got the chance to type a word. I don't like delays Unhappy
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35147

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Here now Smile

I finished my last yoga class on Sat.

Did Di send you pics of my hair and darling baby's bday?

I am back to smoother driving. Big smile Phew!



You're practicing??

She sent darling girl's pic but not your hair .. Sorry I forgot to tell you ... Saiyu it's no trouble for her right?? I don't even know what to tell her... Main itni shy kyu hu

Great!!


Arey she is very talkative and friendly. You can ask her about recipes, any advice you may need for home, issues at home... good ice breakers... those for her

I will email you my hair ka pics. Its no trouble for her waise. She would have told me otherwise


Saiyu the birthday pics were super cute. Happiness was written all over your faces... God bless :)

Okay Saiyu:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35147

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

I baked a cake yesterday! From cake mix and it was OK.


Btw i practise yoga everyday

I hate it when after all the hard work a dish, even a mix one, doesn't turn out nice


I didn't like it but he was saying it's awesome but he's biased so I won't believe him... He ate more than half of the 9 inches cake actually

Good girl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35147

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

And Saiyu... Kaunsa dream? I saw your FB status! I've been asking that question for years


Have you had the same thought too??

La no particular dream but i see and meet so many strangers in most of my dreams


Saiyu you know the kind of weird dreams I get.. Do you meet them in normal circumstances... My dreams are always abnormal... Strange people are always chasing me to kill me

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|| To New Beginnings: CC #16 ||IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Nakshatra-   Replies: 1197   Views: 55309

-Nakshatra- 1197 55309 24 October 2014 at 7:28pm by KhatamKahani
Baaraatis Anonymous # 21 CC *A Tale Of New Beginnings - Last Part Up*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Arshi67   Replies: 1201   Views: 25735

Arshi67 1201 25735 15 June 2014 at 12:14am by Arshi67
TKF CC #75 [IO] Goodbyes & New beginnings

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: countingstarz   Replies: 1200   Views: 43606

countingstarz 1200 43606 08 May 2014 at 6:20am by BeIndependent
Mischief Managed #31 (Invites Only)- New Beginnings

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: GredandForge   Replies: 1200   Views: 36702

GredandForge 1200 36702 07 May 2014 at 10:39am by Beautiful-Billo
Crooner CC : Springs of Beginnings #9

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: honeypriya   Replies: 1202   Views: 77104

honeypriya 1202 77104 11 April 2013 at 10:39am by indi52

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index