Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#123 A New Year. New Hopes. New Beginnings (Page 132)

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 34241

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

And Saiyu... Kaunsa dream? I saw your FB status! I've been asking that question for years


Have you had the same thought too??

La no particular dream but i see and meet so many strangers in most of my dreams


Saiyu you know the kind of weird dreams I get.. Do you meet them in normal circumstances... My dreams are always abnormal... Strange people are always chasing me to kill me

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 31500

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
9 inches? Why so much?

La Azra is our happiness Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 34241

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Oh so jiju and you home alone Embarrassed

I dropped two kgs! I am so happy! In less than a month!


We're always home alone... What logic Saiyu?

See I told you.. It will happen gradually... Yoga and no effect is impossible but now carry on and don't stop... You even have motivation now


I know. I was joking LOL

I am glad for the incentive but i actually enjoy yoga. My mom tells me to stop after i go beyond an hour and 15 mins. It has improved my posture too


I'm so proud of you! Inspire me re I have starting troubles :P
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 31500

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
No La. I dreams are normally weird. Not abnormally weird like yours. So strangers don't try to kill me. I meet them in normal circumstances, well as normal as dreams would allow
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 31500

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Oh so jiju and you home alone Embarrassed

I dropped two kgs! I am so happy! In less than a month!


We're always home alone... What logic Saiyu?

See I told you.. It will happen gradually... Yoga and no effect is impossible but now carry on and don't stop... You even have motivation now


I know. I was joking LOL

I am glad for the incentive but i actually enjoy yoga. My mom tells me to stop after i go beyond an hour and 15 mins. It has improved my posture too


I'm so proud of you! Inspire me re I have starting troubles :P


Pay money at a class. You will start or else terribly guilty. He he he
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 34241

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Baby has much college work going on these days. I have not got the chance to type a word. I don't like delays Unhappy


You just updated ... you can type in a day so don't worry:)
Type when she's gone to work na? Or she takes the lappy to coll ?
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 34241

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

9 inches? Why so much?

La Azra is our happiness Big smile


Because that's the only baking pan I have :p

I know <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 34241

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

No La. I dreams are normally weird. Not abnormally weird like yours. So strangers don't try to kill me. I meet them in normal circumstances, well as normal as dreams would allow


They don't exist or you probably would never meet them... If not I'd be dead by now

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|| To New Beginnings: CC #16 ||IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -Nakshatra-   Replies: 1186   Views: 56878

-Nakshatra- 1186 56878 24 October 2014 at 7:28pm by KhatamKahani
Baaraatis Anonymous # 21 CC *A Tale Of New Beginnings - Last Part Up*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Arshi67   Replies: 1173   Views: 26658

Arshi67 1173 26658 15 June 2014 at 12:14am by Arshi67
TKF CC #75 [IO] Goodbyes & New beginnings

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: countingstarz   Replies: 1159   Views: 44257

countingstarz 1159 44257 08 May 2014 at 6:20am by BeIndependent
Mischief Managed #31 (Invites Only)- New Beginnings

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: GredandForge   Replies: 1195   Views: 37225

GredandForge 1195 37225 07 May 2014 at 10:39am by Beautiful-Billo
Crooner CC : Springs of Beginnings #9

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: honeypriya   Replies: 1201   Views: 78831

honeypriya 1201 78831 11 April 2013 at 10:39am by indi52

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index