Denial.... (Page 2)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mehr-

Originally posted by eveline

Denial is first step in accepting your in love...

She is in love with him and there is no denial on her part about that, she is just not ready to accept it cause she feels they are toxic for one another and that is not type of relationship she wants with him...  

I find their relationship to be angsty romance,  where both will have to fight to be with each other, there is no fairytale romance here..

ps:  Interesting topic, always enjoyed reading one's views.. Smile

thanks for the comments...yes denial comes before acceptance...but uniquely here the cvs have mastered the art of putting the horse before the cart...ironically and enjoyably the acceptance became first and the denial later...LOL

lol no doubt LOL

Though I feel the issue between them is about trust and their toxic equation, Manik's anger/ behavior needs to be well sorted out before they can start their subtle love story..

Yes, some of the issues as you say are trust, anger, their respective upbringing, their pre conceived notions and beliefs due to the different upbringing, their past experiences...

They will literally have to wipe the slate clean and start all over again LOL

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Evie...Happy New yearHug
Why do you come so late? It's my bed timeSleepy
& then even you disappear & don't check your old threads for replies!!

Before you came..I used to wait for Rida(MayBeSomeday)'s post to read some Manik jaapLOL.. it's so rare in the forum now.. 

Anyway coming to the epi.. Manik can NOT stay away from Nandini #SaidTruth LOL It applies for Nandini as well.. this is the testing time for her.. They both have tried & failed miserably! Nandini has finally concluded she can't let go of Manik..

I don't understand how she can stay away when he is in need.. as in something severe may happen to him again.. & since she still cares for him.. how will she be able to stay away?

Manik seeks her more desperately because she is everything beautiful to him..she is light..she is blessing.. she is peace..she is hope.. Where as Nandini was too shaken by the intensity..the pain that her relationship with Manik brings to her.. it's new to her.. & she is afraid.. Manik isn't doing much to help her.. So lets cut her some slack..

Manik waiting for her patiently..seeking her out..is however such a treatDay Dreaming A guy who has never done this bit in life does it for her is what makes her so special na?

I will reserve my comments about Soha scenario getting ugly because I hope CVs ain't planning it that way..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizgauriangel--Ariana--

--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Brilliant postClapClap

I feel that the pain she felt after break up was too much for her! She was heartbroken and completely shattered... A naive person like her who has a pure heart, the dejection broke her heart! It took her so much time to get over it... I can understand how she must have felt...each and everyday was so painful for her...the insult, the trust break and the lies all killed her from inside! She did not have anyone to talk to...and she could not run away from situations. 

Even after knowing truth about Dhruv, she could not accept MAnik back...bcoz he broke her trust... she was not sure that if she went back to him, he might again leave her in future! It must have been a painful experience for her to face her love each day and yet hide her feelings! It was not just to hide her feelings, but also a way to shut herself! She wanted to completely close herself... Not bcoz she dint love Manik...but because thinking about him was too damn painful for her! She could only remember how much he hurt her...and what all she went through all alone! With time she started associating her relationship with MAnik as toxic because she always got the pain... Maybe closing herself from Manik was the only thing she could do to stop the pain she was facing!

But once she faced Manik after 1 week...she could not stop herself...her heart still chased Manik...wanted to know if hes alright...she made sure he doesnt hurt himself more! She always cared for him...even when he was rude to her... But the entry of another woman in Manik's life kind of shook her... She could not understand her own feelings...she kept denying them... she doesnt want to be with MAnik but she also doesnt want him to be with any other gal! Its this jealousy that is making Nandu realize her true feelings for ManikEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizgauriangelevelineshibz

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Evie...Happy New yearHug

Before you came..I used to wait for Rida(MayBeSomeday)'s post to read some Manik jaapLOL.. it's so rare in the forum now.. 

Anyway coming to the epi.. Manik can NOT stay away from Nandini #SaidTruth LOL It applies for Nandini as well.. this is the testing time for her.. They both have tried & failed miserably! Nandini has finally concluded she can't let go of Manik..

I don't understand how she can stay away when he is in need.. as in something severe may happen to him again.. & since she still cares for him.. how will she be able to stay away?

Manik seeks her more desperately because she is everything beautiful to him..she is light..she is blessing.. she is peace..she is hope.. Where as Nandini was too shaken by the intensity..the pain that her relationship with Manik brings to her.. it's new to her.. & she is afraid.. Manik isn't doing much to help her.. So lets cut her some slack..

Manik waiting for her patiently..seeking her out..is however such a treatDay Dreaming A guy who has never done this bit in life does it for her is what makes her so special na?

I will reserve my comments about Soha scenario getting ugly because I hope CVs ain't planning it that way..
Shibzy..A very very Happy New Year to you too...Hug!! Hope this one brings tons of romance and love and loads of interesting discussions...heaps of awesome friends...and the rest will of course fall in place LOL!!

Please forgive me yaar...remember this show comes at 6.30 pm there...which is early morn here...and work beckons, everything else has to wait Cry Honestly I write super quick and rush...and peek in to respond to some responses...u knw  the drill...sorry about that Tongue!!

And I love her posts too...she writes awesome..unfortunately can't find her any more, wonder where she has disappeared to??

The difference here seems to be that Manik realizes now that he cannot stay away from her and he does not shy away from thefact. While Nandini is still hoping and struggling to break the bond, she is still trying her utmost to counter the attraction which of course has exactly the opposite effect LOL!!
Nandini, like Manik, needs to accept that there is no going back now...she is doomed Big smile!!

Yes, she symbolizes the best to Manik, while Manik represents the worst to her...a pity cause here is a man who can actually lay the whole world at her feet if her mere whim demands it Wink!!

Loving Manik was not easy, it was extremely painful, stormy, chaotic and heart breaking for her...but one thing she has to realize...she can't stop loving him, whatever the consequence. If only love had an on off switch LOL!!

Arrey I am cutting her slack and some...in a way she has enough rope to hang herself Ouch. She definitely needs time to come to terms with the earth shattering realization that she is hooked and booked and cooked for life and I don't resent that time...she can have as much as she wants, provided Manik and she continue their passionate kabhi haan kabhi naa romance LOL!!

And please don't get me started on Manik...I have done a gradual 360 turn about him...from hating him in the initial days to adoring him now...he has won me over..one incident after another...from a guy I would never want my best friend to date, to a guy whom I would love to date...LOL

Soha...I hope and pray the cvs don't make it nasty...sailing in the same boat !!

myvoizgauriangelshibzsonia_1

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
nandini's case is of "once bitten twice shy"...she is too afraid to get hurt again...it was her first love and even before she could revel in it..her heart was bitterly broken...now she has lost confidence to get back to it...like she asks manik, "  what will u do..if tmrw someone else comes...will u leave me again"...? she needs assurance which has never come from his side...she is struggling between her mind and heart...her mind says u should not give into this and go through the pain all over again..whereas heart wants what it wants...so the confusion...so the denial...and so the jealousy...but we know eventually her heart will win...

myvoiz--Ariana--evelineshibz

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Your post was great and substantial. I must say useful and thought-provoking observations.Thank you for giving words to Manik's angst and helplessness. Poor guy really.  One's heart goes out to him. How his face fell and the disappointment and hurt on his face when Nandu denied last night's events. He was so happy and optimistic last night.. Is he feeling harassed? I certainly am, looking at his perturbance. Are the days gone when Nandu used to understand him without him uttering a word.  I loved this line of yours "his see sawing between all will be well and its never going to be the same again...".Really, it brings out his sheer desperation and helplessness. He's oscillating like a pendulum. See-sawing. Crashing of hopes and attempting to find new ray of hope..everyday. falling and getting up and then falling again and getting up. It is suffering,taking away of your strength, wasting away of your spirit. Life is really like that-See-Sawing.

You are right, What if this Soha thing takes a nasty turn. Again Nandu will blame Manik for giving her wrong signals and Manik will keep going wrong with his actions though unintentionally as long her as hot/cold behaviour continues. Is Nandini not able to understand that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. As long as she continues to deny, he will continue with his show of flirting. Her words will not stop him, her actions will. Her denial will not stop him, her acceptance will. Doesn't she realise she herself is the key to open the lock. And then if things go wrong, Nandu will say you were stubborn, I was stubborn..I could have stopped you but I didn't and so we again end up hurting each other which proves me right and so we can't be together. Logic to yahi kahta hai if they both continue with their games, that would be the result. But Manik's hope that maybe Soha is not the problem, she is the solution to Nandini's problem gives some hope of their happy future. If love is not about happiness alone, it shouldn't be about misery only. There should be a balance. Nowadays, they have been seeing more misery  than joy. And you are right that's because of Nandini's denial. I think her reasoning is now becoming weaker and her desire for love is getting stronger. But  Manik has to bear the brunt of her oscillations between her mind and heart, just the way  she was caught in his struggle sometime back. I hope this see-sawing stops and their lives and love achieves some equilibrium. I hope they find some calm and happiness. To go through a dark tunnel, you got to have the hope of light at its end.

Edited by myvoiz - 31 December 2014 at 3:29pm

gauriangelEXOLsonia_1shibz

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Denial is first step in accepting your in love...

She is in love with him and there is no denial on her part about that, she is just not ready to accept it cause she feels they are toxic for one another and that is not type of relationship she wants with him...  

I find their relationship to be angsty romance,  where both will have to fight to be with each other, there is no fairytale romance here..

ps:  Interesting topic, always enjoyed reading one's views.. Smile

One word for all their problems:Misunderstandings. 
One solution: Proper communication

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Evie...Happy New yearHug

Yes you are right. She's scared of the pain, the hurt. So, slack given. Smile Actually, sometimes you feel more for her and sometimes for Manik, depending on what the episode gives us. Actually they both are in need of help. Since they both are emotionally involved, caught up in their own hurt and pain, they are unable to help each other out. But glad they have Cabir and Abhi. Some relief.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ariana--shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index