Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Di is desperate for love, playing a game bc UPMA Arent WRONG!!!

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
So according to UPMA the only reasons diandra would have to Critisize them is bc she's desperate for love and playing some sort of game (inspite of her being evicted and officially being out of the game)

Omg I understand kar saying these things to defend herself from what diandra said to her BUT upen itna bewakoof hai that he's turning against a long time friend who literally just gave him a insight into how he's looking and how he could improve his image!

I wonder why he went to the extent of saying that she said those things because she's "Desperate for love how delusional must this guy be that he feels that's the only reason she would Critisize him! Or is the reason behind it that he's blind when it comes to kar? Either way these two are well suited bc they can't take the slight criticism, are always right and loyal to absolutely No one!!!

Edited by LSctt - 31 December 2014 at 11:22am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun2000swtgrljustforlaughsbloodymaryjacktherippershaki218Canterville.Sarun_wahifan19sayanaTheGunnerpp29Bottom_Linesingin80nomad.ness_anonymousMisfit-Fortune-nehaaa.14neha fan1wadi..dollliberiangirlMistyDawnShrumunj-PD-

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Open tried to score brownie points based on Gautama and Diandras personal business many times and brought up such arguments but he was never truly there for Diandra. Also they both think that the entire universe is concocting a grand scheme of things and even the evicted contestants have some agenda to see then ousted. This is their 15th week living in denial.

Edited by TheBoss - 31 December 2014 at 11:27am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

madeinindiadevsriyaTheGunnerBottom_Linejacktherippersingin80Sarun_wahifanMisfitSree.bliberiangirl

neha fan1 IF-Dazzler
neha fan1
neha fan1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I cnt wait to see the reactions of these fools wen they come out! The time is near Approve

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

singin80devsriyaHana2581Canterville.jacktheripper

Canterville. Senior Member
Canterville.
Canterville.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
^^^
So true..
..Flame.. IF-Rockerz
..Flame..
..Flame..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Upen talks only nonsenseDeadshe is doing it for game duh dude she is not even in game Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

singin80Sree.bliberiangirl

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Upen+Karishma= UpMa LOL that made my day LOL 
I was rather amused when Upen said that she did it for game..Like dude! she's not even in the game now..! But yeah somewhere I felt that the main reason for Di's entry was to clear the air regarding the whole Gautam-Di affair controversy.. Gautam had to face a lot of criticism in and outside the house and Di must have felt the need to put an end to this because she genuinely cares for him and this whole thing has affected his game.. He needed that boost of support n confidence from Di and his brother Mohit..hopefully he got his energy and flamboyance back..  I think Di gave Upen a very genuine feedback and he should know that.. I don't think she cares much about Tanna.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bloodymarysingin80Sarun_wahifanSree.b

jacktheripper Senior Member
jacktheripper
jacktheripper

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

Clearly, Diandra has been paid by bigg boss to say this sh*t, to make his damaad Gauti bahu look good. It of no use, as if people dint hate her already, she will be bashed more now.

Pehle Decide kar lo Ki wo Damad hai ya Bahu confuse prani LOLLOL

madeinindiaBottom_Linesingin80

nehaaa.14 Goldie
nehaaa.14
nehaaa.14

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
When Diandra got out...Upen was saying ki saare acche log nikal gye...bas Yeh gande log bache hai.

Now, when D came back and talked nicely with Gautam...Upen was like "that's why she got out and we're still here. 

Dude, you're still here because of Big Boss and Colors. Agar real votes count hote to tu toh 3 weeks pehle hi out Ho jaata...LOSER 

madeinindiaSree.buscgirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index