Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: --Kritika--

sanyukta ko akkal late mein aayi lekin kam se kam aa toh dayi.. thank god... lets see aage kya hota hai... conti soon...

hehehe ... lol
vl update asap
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti_taarey

Arrry.. Don't say me that its last part...
Feeling bad for rd
Sanyu should have said earlier..

naaahh ... it isn't last part
vl update asap
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveRantara

Amazing story & a very interesting concept

Read all parts in a go
update soon

Thank you so much
vl update asap
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail

Part - 5

I was feeling bad that i failed to save her ... i failed to keep my promise ... i lost her ... after crying for alot ... i went to her prison to meet her ... may be for the last time ... i went inside my car and went to her prison...

When i entered into her cell,she was having a small smile on her face .. i went near her

'Ab ho na tum khush,kar li na apne man ki, agar pehle bata deti to kya bigad jata tumhara,bacha leta mein tumhein, idiot girl ,dumb head, stupid'- i yelled at her

'Arey pagal hogye ho tum kya?? Kyu galian de rhe ho, court ne toh 3rd hearing k bare mein bola h 5 days baad,toh kyun chilla rahe ho??'- she said confusingly

I was shocked at first,but then i gave her a bone crushing hug ... she didn't hugged me back instead she started shouting

'Aah randhir kya kar rhe ho,jaan loge kya meri,let me breath please'- she said strugling to free ..

Tears were coming out of my eyes ... she wipped my tears with her fingers ...

'Tum aise rote huye ache nhi lagte,sadu'- she said showing her tounge

'U miss.farzi engeneer tum mujhe kuch na hi bolo to hi acha h,akal to h nhi tumme ... degree kahan se kharidi h,mujhe bhi bata do mein bhi 2-4 le ayunga'- i said laughing

'Tension mat lo jahan se tumne kharidi h,wahan se to nhi li'- she said again showing her tounge ...

I laughed at her actions ...

next 5 days went like this ... i was loving my life .. my life was now revolving around her .. days with her and nights with her memories ... gosshh .. m felling her more and more by passing time ... what if she doesn't loves me ... and what if she loves me ...

All these thoughts always makes my heart light ... i feels as if m satisfied with my life ... life seems so beautifull ... i feels like the whole word is beautifull ... i started listening songs and started watching movies ... i feels like every romantic song is made for us only ... i becoming so crazy na ... haha ... but its a different feeling ...next 5 days,i devoted my whole time to sanyu ... she was getting comfortable with me by passing
time ...

After 5 days i proved in court that sanyu
did all this for self defence ... using the law that if a girl harms a man upto any extent for saving herself from sexual harrasment then she can't be punished

OUTSIDE COURT

'Finay ab miss sanyukta aggarwal ko fredom mil hi gyi'- i said smiling and looking at her

'Par randhir,ab mein kya karungi,kahan rahungi,mere parents accept nhi karenge mujhe'- she said with moist eyes and
heavy voice

'Arey kuch nhi hoga,tum mere ghar p ruk jao na.. waise bhi mein ghar p akela rehta
hoon ... all alone ... koi disturb nhi kar sakta mere ghar p'- i said giving a naughty
smile ...

She smiled .. actually i said all this to make her smile .. ab itne din ki friendship h,itni frankness to banti h na .. moreover i don't have much friends .. sanyukta is my best friend,my love ...

I smiled at my thought and took her to
my house ...

Hello peeps,i hope you all liked it ... Also i have decided to divide this story in different phases ...
Nxt phase will be friendship ...
& i need banner for it ... so if anyone can make it .. plz tell me and make one for me 😊

Now press like & comment big ..

Heavenly_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesomeee de ...:)))))))):))))))
ayu13rockzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was lovely!! 
Yaay sanyu is safe... 
Amazing!! 
Loved it to the core!!! 
Next soon... 
ayu13rockzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry double posted 😆Edited by ayu13rockzzz - 9 years ago
Rashi98 thumbnail
Awww this was the cutest part of all
N I'm loving ur ff...update soonish plz!
Can't wait to read more :)
And I'm hell excited to see sandhir living together! Wow!!

Thnx for pm n keep writing!

Regards
Rashi
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update👏
Sanyu is saved😊
Update soon
ishq2051 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yesss...
Atlast...
Everything is fine now...
Oh god n rd ka toh popat hi ho gaya...
Sanyu getting comfortable with rd is really very goood...
Update soon...
Ananya