Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Is pyar ko kya naam doon- A sandhir ss(link to thread 2 added) (Page 15)

Angel__Tamanna IF-Rockerz
Angel__Tamanna
Angel__Tamanna

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by holysoul

Originally posted by Angel__Tamanna

resss

Unres asap
...kar diya h ji dekh lijiye...:))))

Okies thank u Smile

Angel__Tamanna
Angel__Tamanna

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

resss...
unress...
awesome update yrrr ...sanyu not replying kya yaal...
rd had feelings for sanyu...
gr8 ...
update asap and thanks 4 pm...

Thank u so much dear
dats okk
vl update asap
Nidhivsharms Senior Member
Nidhivsharms
Nidhivsharms

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Advocate Randhir singh shekhawat
sounds cool yr

something new
and interesting

update asap
Angel__Tamanna
Angel__Tamanna

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhivsharms

Advocate Randhir singh shekhawat
sounds cool yr

something new
and interesting

update asap

Thank u so much
Angel__Tamanna
Angel__Tamanna

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Part - 2

I could feel her fragrance on my body,I smiled on my stupidity and ruffled my hairs with my hands ...

I came in my car ... and sat in it ...I have to save sanyukta ... anyhow ... ANYHOW MEANS ANYHOW ... yes i must talk to her
family ... mujhe uske ghar jana hoga ... i took her file and saw her address ... yes mujhe yahan se kuch pata chal sakta h ...

I drove my car to her house ... as i was having it already in her file ... when i reached her home,i pressed the door bell and a lady around 45 or more opened the door ... she might be her mother ...

'Hello aunty'- i said politely

'Hello beta,ap kaun'- she asked me with same politness

'Ji mujhe apki beti k bare mein kuch baat karni thi,mein uska lawyer hoon'- i said

'Arey beta aao na,kaisi h wo'- her eyes were moist,i guess she was missing her and wanted to meet her

'Ji aunty wo theek h,par pata nhi kyun wo
nhi chahti k mein use bachayun,aunty kya mein uska room dekh sakta hoon??'- i said and was waiting for her answer

'Sure beta,par meri sanyu ko bacha to loge na,meri bachi bht achi h pata nhi kya horaha h uske sath'- she said between
sobs

'Aunty ap chinta mat kariye mein puri
koshish karunga k use kam se kam saza ho'- i said asuring her

She showed me her room and i told her to wait outside as i have my investigation in my way ...

When i looked around her room ... i noticed that all the walls were covered by her so many pics ... and there was a big poster of collage of her pics ... she was
looking very amazing in all pics and especially her smile ...

Is she same sanyukta with whom i meets daily??? I was smilling looking at her pics
when i noticed her pic with her family which was on side table of her bed ... there was a glow on her face which shows that she is more than happy ... she loves her family alot ... which made my eyes teary and remind me my own family ... i heard some sounds from outside and
i went outside ...

Sanyu's mom was talking to an uncle which may be sanyu 's father and a boy of my age which may be sanyu's bro ...

'Ye kaun h anju'- uncle spoken politely

Aunty was about to say something when i spoken-'hello uncle,mein apki beti sanyukta ka lawyer'

His expressions changed and his eyes become red ...

'Yahan koi sanyukta nhi rehti ... aur meri koi beti nhi h'- he spoken loudly

'Ye kya bol rhe h ap'- i asked him slowly

'Isse pehle mein kuch kar baithoon,chale jao yahan se'- he again spoken loudly

'Par uncle' i was speaking but aunty cut
off my words

'Beta plz chale jao yahan se,inki tabiat theek nhi h'- she said with pleeding eyes ...

I noticed that he was coughing badly

I moved towards the door .. when uncle shouted- 'use boldena k hamara koi rishta nhi h uske sath,wo hamare liye mar gayi h,itna sab kuch karne k bad bhi uski himmat to dekho hunnn'

I fastly came out of her house ...Now the whole thing was clear,k she loves her family alot but her family doesn't even want to see her face ...

I went back to my home after meeting
sanyukta's family ... i just can't belive this ... she loves her family alot but her family wants her to die ... and she,just like a stupid .. going to die ... but sanyukta aggarwal aaj tak tum randhir singh shekhawat se nhi mili ... tum ziddi ho to mein tumse double tripple ziddi hoon ...death to deserve nhi karti ho tum ... bilkulnhi ...

I had my dinner and went to my king size bed to sleep ... but why can't i sleep ... i started tosing sides on my bed ... i switched on tv ... i was skiping channels ... but i stopped on a music channel ... a romantic song was being played ...

The song was banjare ko ghar from ek villan ... for the 1st time in life i liked a romantic song ... even smilling too ... i was imagining sanyu in the girl of song ... i even doesn't knew her name ... the reason for it was lack of intrest in movies songs and especially girls ... i quicly picked up my iphone and downloaded that song ... from there i got to know that the name of the girl is shradha kappor and name of boy is sidharth ... i switched off the tv ,plugged in my headphones and started listening banjara song ... as there was only one song so it was repeating again and again ... god knows when i dozzed off ...

When i woke up in the morning,i checked my phone ... it was swittched off due to low batery ... i put it on charging and had brakefast ...

I got ready and went to my office with all the things required ...

After some time i went to meet sanyu ... she was as usually sitting silently ... her lady jailor told me that she had eaten nothing since yesterday ... i guess it was because i talked to her in somewhat wrong manner ... i got food from a resturant for her and went to meet her ...

'Sanyukta'- i spoken softly

She looked at me and signaled me to sit...i sat down near her ...

'Ek din bacha h randhir,bas phir tumhein sanyukta naam ki tension se azadi mil jayegi'- she said me with an expressionless face

'Shut up u idiot,tumne khana q nhi khaya'- i asked her normally

'Kya karna h kha kar,bas ek din ki bat h'- she said and took a long breath

'Bakwas band karo aur khao'- i said trying to look angry,but failed i can't get angry on her na thats why

'Mujhe jail ka khana pasand nhi h'- she said making a sad face

'To mere favourite resturant se khana laya hoon tumhare liye'- i said and her expressions were like i-am-so-hungry

I served food for her ...

'Tum nhi khaoge'- she said raising her one eyebrow

I noded in a no and kept looking at her ... she made a bite of chapati,filled sabzi in it and moved near my mouth,i raised my eyebrow saying what

'Aise hi dekhoge khane ko to digest nhi hoga mujhe'- she said making a poker face

I ate that bite ... from her hand only ... i bite her fingers slightly...And she winced ... i imidately released her fingers from my teeth and she looked at me angrly ... i cought my ears with my hands

'Mein tumhein bacha loonga sanyukta'- i said with full confidence

'Kyu aur kaise'- she said with food in her mouth

'Bas aise hi aur kal mein tumhari family se bhi mila tha'- i said and she stoped munching food

'Bas mera hogya'- she said with a heavy voice

'Sanyukta plz tell me, aj last day h,i want to help u'- i said irritatingly

'Par kyu'- she said loudly

'Coz i ... i ... i consider u as my friend'i said ... but what i was going to say ... ugghhh ..

'By randhir,it was nice meeting u'- said said going out ...

And my heart ached ... i knew if i will not do anything now,she will go away from me ... but now i can't do anything ... i went back to my home ...And now m back to square one ...

Finally done guys ... now time for likes & comments ...
itne long part k liye long long cmnt banta hai na Wink

Edited by Angel__Tamanna - 17 January 2015 at 10:23am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

chinkushimanasee_vserpentina200tasnimnikhatmrs.adeltanyahydumachanumoluhaneaakashi.poojasabalumia1AMadhuriRocking_Angelvidhichaudhuryashri_loveangelicdeeptinamyaasya_luvergudia11shwetashekhawatgargpurvi85anuja78MDKSSMayu13rockzzzRashi98Zumi_VampThriller123deactivecardcaptor..khUshbOo..ILuvParshdaringdarlovrinda65--Kkkhushiii--katherienepd786SweetiePie25suumishalbiritikaagrawaldon girlsurvisainishravani_2311.Sandhirnewmoon18-Mrdodokk-howardscarlett

Heavenly_Dreams IF-Stunnerz
Heavenly_Dreams
Heavenly_Dreams

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
ress
unress ...rd listening banjarra lovely ..yrr ...
but wht happened between sanyu and her family ...eagarly wants to know ...
arghh sanyu so stubborn yrr kya yaal ...still her behaviour is same wid rd ...
but rd ..is double stubborn ...he will definitely gonna save her yrr...
update asap ...
keep smiling:)))

Edited by holysoul - 08 January 2015 at 3:11am
don girls IF-Rockerz
don girls
don girls

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Awesome update
katheriene Goldie
katheriene
katheriene

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged