Fan Fictions

Is pyar ko kya naam doon- A sandhir ss(link to thread 2 added) - Page 67

Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shalbi

well I don't blame parth fully.. Any person who sees a girl and a boy staying in the same house and the girl wearing boys clothes in d morning will think what he thinks..

but I may make myself clear, I in no way support or believe such thinking, sharing a room infact the same bed, 2 person can be friends , depends how much they trust each other..
Continue soon

😊 Hmm .. Ryt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
Thanks
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
Thanks
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya_31

bechara parth wo toh gaya :v

Awesome update . . . ;)
now i m going to read pyar mein twist :D
lots of luv
shinchan

Thank you
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetshre

aww they r soo cute...
bt I don't like this parth!!!
continue soon
thnx for pm

Thank you
πŸ˜†
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gargpurvi85

This was such a luvly update...

God.. Parth.. unbelievable ..😲
Do continue soon

Thank you
πŸ˜†
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kyara7

awesome update. ...thanx for pm

Thanks
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CaLYpSoAmante

Loved it yaar...!!!!
Than for the pm
You better update it fast becoz am so much waiting for the next part just like everyone else...,!!!!!!

Wait...is this fr quite turning into a dark phase or something?
U know parth as the bad guy and rd trying not to provoke his dark intentions...!!! Sanyu being so stupid !!

I really hope u r going to update soon !!!!L
And of course pm me

Gowri:-)

Thank you
πŸ˜†
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rocking_Angel

awhesmm part...

Thanks
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail

Part - 12

Sanyu went towards room ... may be she
understood parth's intensions or maybe not ... we continud to do our work ...

After sometime,sanyu came downstairs ...
'Hlo everyone'- she said smiling

'Hlo beautifull'- parth said being over
friendly

'Hlo sanyukta'- sahil said with normal smile .

'Kuch chahiye tha kya sanyu'- i said getting up from my place

'Arey ye toh mein puchne ayi thi k tumhein chahiye kya kuch,maine socha k kaam kar rhe ho to kuch chahiye na ho tumhein'- she said looking at me

'Nahi kuch nhi chahiye,tum rest karo'- i said turning her face towards stairs

'Nahi horaha randhir, mein bor ho rahi hoon ... ek kaam karti hoon,sab k liye khana bana leti hoon'- she said turning her face towards me

'As you wish'- i said

'Kya banayun'- she said with confused face

'Jo bhi banaogi,hum sab ko acha hi lagega'- parth said winking at her .. she passed at smile

'Ok,to i will make pasta'- she said with a winning smile

Parth, smiled mischiveously ..We started
doing work again ..

'Guys,mein pani pee kar ata hoon,tum dono kaam chalu rakho'- parth said
going towards kitchen with a proud smirk on his face
I knew it he went to kitchen to do flirt with
sanyu .He sat on shelf infront of sanyu and started talking to her ... i couldn't listen to their convos .. but i could see smile on her face ... may be he would be flirting too much with her.

I went towards kitchen .. there they both were gigling

'Panni peene aye the ya zameen se nikalne'- i said looking at parth

'Chill dude,i was just talking to sanyu, she is soo sweet'- he said looking at sanyu

Did he called her sanyu?
But why?
And she too smiled at him.

'Chalein ab'- i asked looking at him

'Tum bhi chalo sanyu, hamare sath baitho,kaam to hota hi rahega'- he said holding
sanyu's hand .

I looked at her face ... she was not comfortable with his this action .. i shrugged parth's hand from her hand.

'Sanyu jab pasta ready hojaye to bata dena'- i said taking parth out of kitchen

After some minutes ...sanyu came out
of kitchen and placed pasta on table ... she served pasta in plates ... Parth took a bite from his plate

'Ummnn its yummy sanyu'- parth said
eating

'Thank you'- she said and was about to go
from there when parth caught her from wrist

'Arey itna yummy khana banaya tumne,mujhe to tumhare hands se hi pyar hogya'- he said kissing her hand

She shrugged his hand

'Stop it parth, don't you dare cross your limits .. kya mujhe samajh mein nahi aa raha k itni der se tum kya kar rhe ho'- sanyu shouted

'Arey you are misunderstanding me sanyu, mein toh tumhari tareef kar raha tha bas'- he put his hands on her shoulders

Before i could smash his face,sanyu slapped him

'Door raho mujhse,randhir k friend ho isliye tunhari bakwas ko tolerate kar rahi thi ab tak, so be in your limist'- she said loudly

I am proud of her,i am proud of her this awtar .. she is lyk ... wo kehte hai na- face hai bhola aur andar se bam ka gola .. dil
mein dhamaka kar gyi yaar

'Ab tum mujhe meri limits bataogi,pata nahi kitni baar randhir k sath limits cross kar chuki hogi .. uske ghar mein reh rahi ho .. uske saath rehti ho pura time ... aur
mujhe meri limits sikha rahi ho ... na to tum dono husband wife ho,na hi girlfriend boyfriend ho .. aisi ladki hokar tum mujhe sikhaogi k meri limits kya hai'- parth shouted .. tears were coming out of sanyu's eyes

'Bas bohat bol liye tum .. mein jaisi bhi hoon mujhe pata hai ... mujhe tum jaise ladke se apna character certificate nahi chahiye'- saying this,she went out of house

'Tumhare jitna cheapster maine aaj tak nhi dekha'- i said to parth and went out of house behind sanyu ..

She took an auto ... i tried to ran behind her,but auto left .. i followed her in my car .. auto stopped in front of her house ... she opened the door and went inside the house .. now she is gone .. m sure .. her brother and father would be at home .. shitt .. i followed her .. i stood at gate

She went in kitchen and hugged her mother .. then i noticed uncle and ankit coming out of a room with anger on face

'Kya lene ayi hai ab tu yahan'- uncle shouted

'Papa,kaise ho aap'- she went towards him

'Tujhe isse kya,tu bas mar chuki hai hamare liye'- he said with disgust in his eyes

'Papa aap aisa kyun bol rahe ho'- she said crying

'Sanyukta jo tune kandh kia hai na tere liye yehi theek hai k tu hamari taraf mud kar bhi mat dekh'- ankit said in insulting tone

'Pehle toh apne hone wale pati ko mar dia,aur ab na jane kiske saath reh rahi hai,ghoom fir rahi hai'- uncle said

'Aap aisa kyun bol rahe ho,sameer k murder mein sanyu ki koi galati nahi thi,ye sabit ho chuka hai,aur randhir acha ,shareef ladka hai .. aur sanyu par mujhe
poora bharosa hai,wo kabhi aisa kuch nhi karegi jisse apka sir jhuke'- aunty said

'Aur uncle apko apni beti par bharosa nhi hai kya'- i said entring in house

'Ayie vakil sahab,ap hi ki kami thi,aagye iski vakalat karne'- uncle said in tonting way

'Papa plz aisa mat kariye .. aap jaisa bologe mein waisa hi karungi,jisse bologe usi se shadi karungi,plz mujhe maaf kardijiye'- she said in a pleeding way

'Hunnn ... shadi aur tumse?? Kaun karega
tumse shadi .. ek to engenering karke mera sir jhuka dia,aur phir uske baad apne hi hone wale pati ko mar dia . ... aur upar se kisi anjan admi k sath reh rahi hai ... kaun karega tumse shadi ... koi bhikhari bhi nahi karega tumhare sath shadi'- uncle said in tonting way

'Kaisi batein kar rahe hai uncle aap,sanyukta boht achi ladki hai,apko apni beti par bharosa nahi hai'- i said

'Baat kehna bohat asan hai,puri zindagi kya ghar par baitha kar rakhenge hum ise,shadi to koi isse karne se raha'- uncle said looking at her angrily

She was crying bitterly

'Kya shadi shadi laga rakha hai apne,agar
shadi har problem ka solution hai to mein karunga sanyu se shadi'- i said wipping sanyu's tears

She looked at me in disbelief .. aunty smiled

'Itna sab kuch ho jane ke baad agar koi budha bhi akar bolega iske sath shadi karne k liye toh bhi mein maan jayunga,tum toh fir bhi boht ache ho beta'-
uncle said smilling at me

'Bas uncle,ab ye meri hone wali wife hai,aap iske bare mein kuch nahi bolenge'- i said holding sanyu's hand ..

She jerked my hand and went in her room

'Uncle mein chahta hoon k filhal shadi simple tarike se ho court mein,kyun k mein aur zada apni hone wali wife ko apke vajah se rote huye nhi dekh sakta .. mein
chahta hoon k shadi simple court marrige ho aur kal hi ho'- i said going towards sanyu's room
Uncle noded ..

Press like & leave your rewiews 😊
Edited by Angel__Tamanna - 9 years ago