Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Sandhir failed in their relationship??

SQ.com Senior Member
SQ.com
SQ.com

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
First of all Iam a sandhirian and love them very much
It is said that love is truly tested when problems come!The tough times are the times when it is actually seen that
how much you can support your loved ones!in good times everyone can make a promise but in bad times it is tested
that whether your promises were mere words or you actually fullfill them!

In these bad times i feel both sanyu & randhir have failed & are being selfish!

Randhir is tottaly consumed by his rage!Once upon a time randhir left his love just for sanyu!but today he cant even
see sanyu's.happiness and her pain!He is so blinded by his rage!today sanyu shared the most imp. part of
her life and he was listening all this without any emotions and did not pay any heed to it! Cry

Sanyukta a strong headed girl with big dreams in her eyes!I agree that how imp. it is for her to join her father's
company but did just by parth's words she.forgot Randhir!Ya shi is correct in not supporting Randhir in his revenge
but is it not her responsibility to make randhir understand not to be a part of this stupid revenge and destroy his
life?Doesn't she know that how lonely randhir will be without her!from today's epi it was clear that how much
dependent randhir is on sanyu & how much he wanted her to be with him! Cry

I am excited for future track but at the same time afraid of the consequences!what will happen when randhir will
realise that how much he has destroyed himself in this stupid revenge and when sanyukta will realise that her father
has just recruited her to make her realise that she is not made for engineering and is backstabbed by her own father?
wil sandhir realise there mistake??!!Randhir may since its a woman oriented show but will sanyukta realise her
mistake!I DOUBT!

I just want them to realise the importance of each other! Smile

Edited by SQ.com - 31 December 2014 at 10:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvParshAnamika2692001Fortitudeshivika838

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
i guess aft sanyu realize wat her dad upto n randhir cum out of this revenge mood but will feel very gulity n then vardhan sir will patch them up again wiv the hlp of DT
SQ.com Senior Member
SQ.com
SQ.com

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
arey koi toh reply karo!
itna bura post tha that only one reply! Cry
Happy_hippy IF-Dazzler
Happy_hippy
Happy_hippy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Hey girl, very apt post ...
Yes you are right , they both are not thinking about each other in bad times..
Infact now I feel what Randhir said before the proposal that they can't be in a relationship coz both are head strong in their opinions is turning out to be true..
Sanyukta did the right thing by not being a part of his revenge, but the reason she gave of joining her dad's company to not take his side is wrong..
See if in a relationship both are hell bent on following their own dreams which will take them on diff Paths, it's really hard to stay together..they have to think about each other..
Randhir is being impulsive, he has always been, Sanyu knows this,
Instead of making him realise her dreams she should just join some Other company as an intern...not renuka not her father..
This way she would not be selfish n still be on Randhir ka side..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySandhirian

Greys_Anatomy IF-Dazzler
Greys_Anatomy
Greys_Anatomy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
There has to someone who can calm Randhir's mind ??????

Cause in his rage he is moving towards his destruction ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Plzzz CVs do something so they both realize that they are in complete with out each other Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySandhirian

ILuvParsh Senior Member
ILuvParsh
ILuvParsh

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Brilliant post !!
Both have their reasons but dats definitely gonna take a toll on their relationship.
Rd is wrong coz he cannot force sanyu in his revenge plans but it is his impulsive nature dat makes him do so.
I feel bad for sanyu but her leaving rd at dis point wont really help.She needs to make him realise d consequences.
Lets hope for d best..
Nd   Happy new yr !!!
SQ.com Senior Member
SQ.com
SQ.com

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILuvParsh

Brilliant post !!
Both have their reasons but dats definitely gonna take a toll on their relationship.
Rd is wrong coz he cannot force sanyu in his revenge plans but it is his impulsive nature dat makes him do so.
I feel bad for sanyu but her leaving rd at dis point wont really help.She needs to make him realise d consequences.
Lets hope for d best..
Nd   Happy new yr !!!

happy new year to you too! Smile
SQ.com Senior Member
SQ.com
SQ.com

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILuvParsh

Brilliant post !!
Lets hope for d best..
Nd   Happy new yr !!!

happy new year to you too!! Smile

Go to top