Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Pratap - Poisoned with Love & The Poisoned Ladoo (Page 4)

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenu7

wish you good morning on new day of new year Hug and superb analysis...

First of all..i loved praja scene and i enjoyed it... but after enjoying it i used my brains are why o why ROFL ajab why you are behaving like despo... she became overfrank... pratap is like silent baccha...and ajab is badboli ROFL
baki to ladoo drama ...waste LOL

This time i make my popat...they are assassins in that video...ROFL

I can digest overfrank ajab as i never seen preleap ajab.. but it was difficult for earliar viewers LOL..
Waitng 4 pratap going flirty...vse i think when pratap will become flirty thn he will satao ajab..are ap ku bhag rhi h ab..ap to yhi chahti ti ROFL

chand is so cute yestrday..i like ajab chaand bonding...chand feeling blessed in bijo..shez happiest and maan ka ho rha h popat ROFL
Meenu if u didn't then u shud it's really worth if u spend ur precious time on dat the preleap actors were awesome as welEmbarrassedn btw I was rite dey were assasinsLOL n Ya ajab was despo in the episodeConfused u can't understand watz aching us but after u have u may easily figure out allLOLwho was actually despoLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dsm123Intrepida_BleuNoir_

ReezaZul Goldie
ReezaZul
ReezaZul

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Thank 4 amazing anlysis..n plez always cntinue..Clap

n HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

dsm123 IF-Dazzler
dsm123
dsm123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi37

First of all..i loved praja scene and i enjoyed it... but after enjoying it i used my brains are why o why ROFL ajab why you are behaving like despo... she became overfrank... pratap is like silent baccha...and ajab is badboli ROFL

I can digest overfrank ajab as i never seen preleap ajab.. but it was difficult for earliar viewers LOL..
Waitng 4 pratap going flirty...vse i think when pratap will become flirty thn he will satao ajab..are ap ku bhag rhi h ab..ap to yhi chahti ti ROFL

chand is so cute yestrday..i like ajab chaand bonding...chand feeling blessed in bijo..shez happiest and maan ka ho rha h popat ROFL
Meenu if u didn't then u shud it's really worth if u spend ur precious time on dat the preleap actors were awesome as welEmbarrassedn btw I was rite dey were assasinsLOL n Ya ajab was despo in the episodeConfused u can't understand watz aching us but after u have u may easily figure out allLOLwho was actually despoLOL 
so true,yahi toh hum preleap walo ki problem hainLOLbefore pratap didn't miss a single chance to niharo ajab and use to be in all mood 24x7,kya din kya raatROFL and now this jogi like sansar hi tyag diya hainLOLand running away from ajabCry

aditi37_BleuNoir_Intrepida

_BleuNoir_ IF-Sizzlerz
_BleuNoir_
_BleuNoir_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsm123

Originally posted by aditi37

Meenu if u didn't then u shud it's really worth if u spend ur precious time on dat the preleap actors were awesome as welEmbarrassedn btw I was rite dey were assasinsLOLn Ya ajab was despo in the episodeConfusedu can't understand watz aching us but after u have u may easily figure out allLOLwho was actually despoLOL
<font size="2">so true,yahi toh hum preleap walo ki problem hainLOLbefore pratap didn't miss a single chance to niharo ajab and use to be in all mood 24x7,kya din kya raatROFLand now this jogi like sansar hi tyag diya hainLOLandrunning away from ajabCry</font>

i can understand aditi dhanshree...without watching preleap..i found ajab overfrank...thn how you all feels when you already see ajab shy character..LOL

pratap as jogi..hilarious ROFL ... vse i really waitng when pratap will behave like despo and also tease ajab..ab ku sharma rhi ho phle to bht jaldi ti ROFL

vse i remind of a old film song of rajesh khanna on seeing ajab pratap situation..jogi ka iktara LOL

Edited by meenu7 - 31 December 2014 at 8:36pm

dsm123aditi37Intrepida

dazzpari Senior Member
dazzpari
dazzpari

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Happy wala new year ...
Hey rati nice analysis..but pratap is really boring. Jayada hi bhav le raha hai...hope he believes maan as he know maan the fearless girl says only truth. But yes story is moving in bits...

Intrepida

ritu_0117 Senior Member
ritu_0117
ritu_0117

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Hi Rati Jaan how r u??? I am back after a long gap and yes HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MPIANS.
Awesome analysis and symbolism dear!!!
will give my views on episode later.Bye nd TC.

Intrepida

mrinku Newbie
mrinku
mrinku

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
WISH ALL OF YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 !!!

THIS ANALYSIS WAS REALLY GOOD AS ALWAYS.  EVERY TIME AFTER THE TELECAST OF THE EPISODE I WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATE. 

THE THING WHICH I MISS FROM THE DEEP OF MY HEART IS THE LOVE BONDING BETWEEN OUR PRAJA.  THE EYELOCKS LOOK SO BORING AND WITHOUT ANY EMOTIONS.  CAN SOMEBODY TELL THE MAKERS TO GIVE SOME REALLY BEAUTIFUL DIALOGUES AND SCENES BETWEEN OUR PRAJA SO THAT THE MAGIC OF PRAJA COMES BACK AGAIN.  BOTH SHARAD AND RACHNA ARE GOOD ACTORS AND ARE CAPABLE OF CARRYING A GOOD ON SCREEN RELATIONSHIP.

Intrepida

Nandini6 IF-Dazzler
Nandini6
Nandini6

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
thanx...wish u a happy new yearSmile

Intrepida

Go to top