Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Pratap - Poisoned with Love & The Poisoned Ladoo (Page 3)

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intrepida

Originally posted by aditi37

first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 ALLHug
N cuming 2 2day episode I was like kicking the arse of cvsAngryyaar how cud they show such desperate ajab she never been like dis ! f9 she is strong but how canConfused It wud change d whole personality she was so bang on complement me blah...blah... I luv them both But I didn't get the same vibes the way I used 2 get frm their characters earlier n thankz 2 cvs 4 dat Angrydey made ajab like she's living with pratap 4 several yrs n she was so open 2 him as if he never left her Ermmalways she's d 1 rukiye stuffErmm y not pratap d 1 !

although feel like pushing VBNuke in d well y dat drama accept d fact ur coward but I think dat ladoo isn't poisoned I don't knw y im feeling like disConfusedbut still

rest really didn't enjoyed the episode but luved ur update as alwayzBig smile

same to you dear!

yes Ajabdeh does seem like she has been possessed by a different personality! its weird but we can only watch and throw popcorn at the screen!
VB is just pathetic!

yea i was waiting for something to happen, only the praja scene was nice! 
and thank you!Embarrassed
I just wish cvs wud put things n characters the way dey earlier wasConfused I only liked the scolding sceneLOL dat scene only gave me the old glimpse of original ajab n pratap he was there little witty n naughty LOLjust the way old pratap was ! Otherwise a off show 4 meConfusedi wish cvs will show wat we really wantConfused

Edited by aditi37 - 31 December 2014 at 4:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

sweetmogini Groupbie
sweetmogini
sweetmogini

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
U r rite! pratap blind in love for db for years. I hope somebody switch the ladoo.

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Intrepida

I just wish cvs wud put things n characters the way dey earlier wasConfused I only liked the scolding sceneLOL dat scene only gave me the old glimpse of original ajab n pratap he was there little witty n naughty LOLjust the way old pratap was ! Otherwise a off show 4 meConfusedi wish cvs will show wat we really wantConfused

yes, CVs are always taking and giving from the story and characters, its ridiculous! OuchAngry
scolding scene was very funny!
Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetmogini

U r rite! pratap blind in love for db for years. I hope somebody switch the ladoo.

yea i think someone did switch it, cuz precap doesnt show any tragedy  had occured!
Anaaand Groupbie
Anaaand
Anaaand

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
I really don't like it when they end an episode like that Confused Something must have happened with the Laddoo, I think it is most likely that it was changed by VB herself, maybe some conscience overcame her and she changed it. Or Pratap found out about everything and exchanged the Laddoo. Or Ajabde coughs it out next episode, that could also be Smile Yes, from the precap it seems like there was no harm done to anyone Smile Thats relieving Smile

Happy New Year to Everyone Smile

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anaaand

I really don't like it when they end an episode like that Confused Something must have happened with the Laddoo, I think it is most likely that it was changed by VB herself, maybe some conscience overcame her and she changed it. Or Pratap found out about everything and exchanged the Laddoo. Or Ajabde coughs it out next episode, that could also be Smile Yes, from the precap it seems like there was no harm done to anyone Smile Thats relieving Smile

Happy New Year to Everyone Smile

yes the ladoo was probably changed by someone; of course VB these days has this fixed expression on his face!
precap looks relieving so im not worried lol!

thanks you too!

Anaaand

dsm123 IF-Dazzler
dsm123
dsm123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
A very happy new year to allSmile
epi was more like filler.cv's dhanya hain,they showed whole epi on one small ladooConfusedthough ladoo was not small and not even in shapeLOLbut it really needs talent to waste whole epi on ladoo-kandAngry
praja scene was nice but ajab was looking more despo for her gauna and for pratap's attention and here pratap was avoiding to even look at her,whyConfusedLOL
I too heard that story which pratap told to maan,but it applies to mother and DB don't have M of mother also for pratapAngry
now i so want that pratap himself has changed ladoo though he dont doubt VB/DB,but only for ajab's safety he done this.now again i don't want to see brainless pratap,abhi abhi toh he got his brain back let it be with him.and maan is not dhoodh piti bacchi ki kuch bhi bolegiConfused
And yes though epi was like filler to me but loved your post as alwaysSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi37Intrepida

_BleuNoir_ IF-Sizzlerz
_BleuNoir_
_BleuNoir_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
wish you good morning on new day of new year Hug and superb analysis...

First of all..i loved praja scene and i enjoyed it... but after enjoying it i used my brains are why o why ROFL ajab why you are behaving like despo... she became overfrank... pratap is like silent baccha...and ajab is badboli ROFL
baki to ladoo drama ...waste LOL

This time i make my popat...they are assassins in that video...ROFL

I can digest overfrank ajab as i never seen preleap ajab.. but it was difficult for earliar viewers LOL..
Waitng 4 pratap going flirty...vse i think when pratap will become flirty thn he will satao ajab..are ap ku bhag rhi h ab..ap to yhi chahti ti ROFL

chand is so cute yestrday..i like ajab chaand bonding...chand feeling blessed in bijo..shez happiest and maan ka ho rha h popat ROFL

Intrepida

Go to top