Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
pratap is totally mandbuddhi...😑🀒
btw
happy new year rati di... πŸ€—πŸ˜Š
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the analysis Rati. Episode was OK. I liked the PrAja scene...it was lovely. Waiting for tonight's episode. Wishing u A very happy new year. 
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wowww what a beautiful analysis...Thank u dear and Wishing u all a very Happy New Year. Edited by .Indu. - 9 years ago
Crazypheonix008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Rati! Great analysis though the episode was not that good. I hope you and everyone had a blast yesterday or today πŸ˜ƒ and also a very Happy new year to everyone.
Coming to the episode- Pratap's blindness was expected 😑 but I can't believe that Pratap who is so clever on battlefield suddenly becomes brainless when it comes to his step-mommas especially DB. Why would Maan blame her own Mom? and she's not a child. Okay. it would have been believable if it was Chaand and Pratap did not agree as she is practically a child but Maan?! I know love can make a person blind but to what extent? Why are they making Pratap act like a tool who can be manipulated easily? πŸ˜‘  Is he ready to risk his beloved wife just because he thinks DB/VB is above plotting? I sure as hell hope Pratap changed the ladoo for his own and Cvs' sake 😑
another thing about the episode that irked me was Ajab's behavior. Yes, I agree that age and circumstance can change a person but the basic personality remains the same. What the hell do CVs want to achieve by showing Ajab so desperate for attention? She appeared plain immature. I know Ajab is strong, independent and to some extent liberal too but she's also sensible and mature. Cvs should also remember that they are showing 16th century. They've taken too many liberties already. 😑 I'm not blaming either of the actors. They're doing their job well and from their past scenes we know that they are capable of a great onscreen chemistry. I just hope Ajab  goes back to her original self.
Sorry for the rant but couldn't stop myself. Anyway thanks for the update Rati!
Edited by Crazypheonix008 - 9 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nandinisharma6

thanx...wish u a happy new year😊

you're welcome! thanks and you too!
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu_0117

Hi Rati Jaan how r u??? I am back after a long gap and yes HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MPIANS.
Awesome analysis and symbolism dear!!!
will give my views on episode later.Bye nd TC.

OMG Ritu!! im well, how are you? Happy New Year to you!!! πŸ€—
thanks dear! yea definetly come to post later!! miss your replies!! tc!!😳
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: ReezaFathi

Thank 4 amazing anlysis..n plez always cntinue..πŸ‘

n HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015πŸ˜ƒ

you're welcome dear!! 
Happy new year to you too!
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzpari

Happy wala new year ...
Hey rati nice analysis..but pratap is really boring. Jayada hi bhav le raha hai...hope he believes maan as he know maan the fearless girl says only truth. But yes story is moving in bits...

Happy New year to you too!
thanks dear! Pratap has become boring living with guys! i swear he needs to learn from chakri! lol
yes the story is moving, lets see what they show today!
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrinku

WISH ALL OF YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 !!!

THIS ANALYSIS WAS REALLY GOOD AS ALWAYS.  EVERY TIME AFTER THE TELECAST OF THE EPISODE I WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATE. 

THE THING WHICH I MISS FROM THE DEEP OF MY HEART IS THE LOVE BONDING BETWEEN OUR PRAJA.  THE EYELOCKS LOOK SO BORING AND WITHOUT ANY EMOTIONS.  CAN SOMEBODY TELL THE MAKERS TO GIVE SOME REALLY BEAUTIFUL DIALOGUES AND SCENES BETWEEN OUR PRAJA SO THAT THE MAGIC OF PRAJA COMES BACK AGAIN.  BOTH SHARAD AND RACHNA ARE GOOD ACTORS AND ARE CAPABLE OF CARRYING A GOOD ON SCREEN RELATIONSHIP.

thanks!
Thank you! and thanks for waiting! I appreciate it!
yea the bonding is a bit gone, but im sure they will show it soon! RP and SM are very capable! 
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Indu.

wowww what a beautiful analysis...Thank u dear and Wishing u all a very Happy New Year.

thanks dear! you're welcome and Happy New Year to you too!