Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
A very happy new year to all😊
epi was more like filler.cv's dhanya hain,they showed whole epi on one small ladoo😕though ladoo was not small and not even in shape😆but it really needs talent to waste whole epi on ladoo-kand😡
praja scene was nice but ajab was looking more despo for her gauna and for pratap's attention and here pratap was avoiding to even look at her,why😕😆
I too heard that story which pratap told to maan,but it applies to mother and DB don't have M of mother also for pratap😡
now i so want that pratap himself has changed ladoo though he dont doubt VB/DB,but only for ajab's safety he done this.now again i don't want to see brainless pratap,abhi abhi toh he got his brain back let it be with him.and maan is not dhoodh piti bacchi ki kuch bhi bolegi😕
And yes though epi was like filler to me but loved your post as always😊
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wish you good morning on new day of new year 🤗 and superb analysis...

First of all..i loved praja scene and i enjoyed it... but after enjoying it i used my brains are why o why 🤣 ajab why you are behaving like despo... she became overfrank... pratap is like silent baccha...and ajab is badboli 🤣
baki to ladoo drama ...waste 😆

This time i make my popat...they are assassins in that video...🤣

I can digest overfrank ajab as i never seen preleap ajab.. but it was difficult for earliar viewers 😆..
Waitng 4 pratap going flirty...vse i think when pratap will become flirty thn he will satao ajab..are ap ku bhag rhi h ab..ap to yhi chahti ti 🤣

chand is so cute yestrday..i like ajab chaand bonding...chand feeling blessed in bijo..shez happiest and maan ka ho rha h popat 🤣
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenu7

wish you good morning on new day of new year 🤗 and superb analysis...

First of all..i loved praja scene and i enjoyed it... but after enjoying it i used my brains are why o why 🤣 ajab why you are behaving like despo... she became overfrank... pratap is like silent baccha...and ajab is badboli 🤣
baki to ladoo drama ...waste 😆

This time i make my popat...they are assassins in that video...🤣

I can digest overfrank ajab as i never seen preleap ajab.. but it was difficult for earliar viewers 😆..
Waitng 4 pratap going flirty...vse i think when pratap will become flirty thn he will satao ajab..are ap ku bhag rhi h ab..ap to yhi chahti ti 🤣

chand is so cute yestrday..i like ajab chaand bonding...chand feeling blessed in bijo..shez happiest and maan ka ho rha h popat 🤣

Meenu if u didn't then u shud it's really worth if u spend ur precious time on dat the preleap actors were awesome as wel😳n btw I was rite dey were assasins😆 n Ya ajab was despo in the episode😕 u can't understand watz aching us but after u have u may easily figure out all😆who was actually despo😆 
ReezaZul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank 4 amazing anlysis..n plez always cntinue..👏

n HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015😃

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi37

Meenu if u didn't then u shud it's really worth if u spend ur precious time on dat the preleap actors were awesome as wel😳n btw I was rite dey were assasins😆 n Ya ajab was despo in the episode😕 u can't understand watz aching us but after u have u may easily figure out all😆who was actually despo😆 

so true,yahi toh hum preleap walo ki problem hain😆before pratap didn't miss a single chance to niharo ajab and use to be in all mood 24x7,kya din kya raat🤣 and now this jogi like sansar hi tyag diya hain😆and running away from ajab😭
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsm123

<font size="2">so true,yahi toh hum preleap walo ki problem hain😆before pratap didn't miss a single chance to niharo ajab and use to be in all mood 24x7,kya din kya raat🤣and now this jogi like sansar hi tyag diya hain😆andrunning away from ajab😭</font>

i can understand aditi dhanshree...without watching preleap..i found ajab overfrank...thn how you all feels when you already see ajab shy character..😆

pratap as jogi..hilarious 🤣 ... vse i really waitng when pratap will behave like despo and also tease ajab..ab ku sharma rhi ho phle to bht jaldi ti 🤣

vse i remind of a old film song of rajesh khanna on seeing ajab pratap situation..jogi ka iktara 😆
Edited by meenu7 - 9 years ago
dazzpari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy wala new year ...
Hey rati nice analysis..but pratap is really boring. Jayada hi bhav le raha hai...hope he believes maan as he know maan the fearless girl says only truth. But yes story is moving in bits...
ritu_0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Rati Jaan how r u??? I am back after a long gap and yes HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MPIANS.
Awesome analysis and symbolism dear!!!
will give my views on episode later.Bye nd TC.
mrinku thumbnail
WISH ALL OF YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 !!!

THIS ANALYSIS WAS REALLY GOOD AS ALWAYS.  EVERY TIME AFTER THE TELECAST OF THE EPISODE I WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATE. 

THE THING WHICH I MISS FROM THE DEEP OF MY HEART IS THE LOVE BONDING BETWEEN OUR PRAJA.  THE EYELOCKS LOOK SO BORING AND WITHOUT ANY EMOTIONS.  CAN SOMEBODY TELL THE MAKERS TO GIVE SOME REALLY BEAUTIFUL DIALOGUES AND SCENES BETWEEN OUR PRAJA SO THAT THE MAGIC OF PRAJA COMES BACK AGAIN.  BOTH SHARAD AND RACHNA ARE GOOD ACTORS AND ARE CAPABLE OF CARRYING A GOOD ON SCREEN RELATIONSHIP.

Nandini6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx...wish u a happy new year😊