Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

With Our Lives, We Will Give for You! AND MAY GOD Help us ALL (Page 3)

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sylvia99

Wish you a happy new year.
Beautiful post and I think more or less will happen about Aahil what you have described because he has not yet lost Sanam in a true sense.

Happy New Year Sylvia. Sorry i was not on to respond earlier. I have the flu... soo I rang in the New Year, in bed, asleep. 

I also really think it will come down to Sanam's life. 

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Hey Dani, 

I agree some dramatic high point is coming at us. 
That challenge thrown by Tanveer and Sanam's sacrificial pledges are leading to something.

I also feel that Sanam's mortal danger may be the only thing to snap Aahil out of his blind worship. Sanam's humiliation didn't. Sanam's pleading for his ear didn't.  It has to be the threat of losing her completely. 

But I'd rather it nor just go away by Aahil crying at her bedside... I really want Sanam to leave him. And be so angry that she refuses to hear him, because trust is the biggest gift SHE gave him. And he didn't give her back an ounce of it. 

Maybe SeHan can help them get back together, Sunehri can get her redemption that way too...

Happy new year Dani!! Hope all good things come your way.

Hey sweetie,

Happy New Year honey.
I actually would prefer it not be stretched with sanam walking out. That is soo unSanam like... Her mom took same kind of abuse and humiliation from Asad, and Zoya quickly forgave. 

I don;t mind seeing, hwever, his nightmares returning and she is the one there, comforting him. He continuously tormented by the way he treated her and she always trying to reassure him. 

The ZRA awards couples speech gave me some thoughts though.
For SAHIL, I do remember Surbhi saying something about Love is staying together no matter the situation... or something so... kv giving a response.. don't remember, taking surbhi's hand, she turned to him and said, " I'll come to you.. or follow you in everyone of my life times. "

Don;t know if that could be meant as a spoiler, but from what i'm seeing, Sanam will sacrifice her life and almost lose it. She will probably "die" just the way he "died" and had to be rushed into emergency room where doctors pumped his chhest, put him on a machine, while sanam ran to pray. When she is revived... she will not leave him.. she will be there.. as promised. 

Asad Also broke Zoya's trust when after both professed their love and decided to marry Zoya right there as Zoya, dilshad and Nasma planned it. They are getting ready to marry finally, no secrets, no anger, only love and forgiveness, Tanu came with her pregnancy rubbish to Asad.. and Asad broke Sanam's trust by declaring he could not marry her and did not give a reason. When the truth came out, Zoya quickly forgave him. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7Raingoddess

Go to top