Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

With Our Lives, We Will Give for You! AND MAY GOD Help us ALL (Page 2)

royalsgirl93 Senior Member
royalsgirl93
royalsgirl93

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danitrini

Originally posted by royalsgirl93

Happy New Year :)

@bold 1...she did well today how she defended herself and tells ahail that no why will I do anything like this..but no ahail is too hurt to listen and them showin the flashback of their love n everything was perfect..

@bold 2...that predication might end up comin true who knows because sanam did say so many times in the last few epiz that she will give her life for ahail because she loves him a lot...I believe it wil happen but dontknow when or how...

but I think we might see ahail beggin like sanam did when he was in the epiz lets c but for sure we will see a sequence where sanam will die and something on that line...

all in all it was a great epiz to end the year and to begin a good new year tomorrow
should be interesting now that rehann is backin up sanam lets c what happens tomor

plus karanir is in goa for the next few days I think til tomorrow...

but anyway good epiz...thanks for the update today showed lots of foreshadowin and lines that were previous already stated

lets c what is in store tomorrow for 2015

Hey SAHIL Sister,

happy 2015 to you. It's only 3:15 PM where I am, so I have some hours to go yet. 

I am starting to really believe Sanam will "die" giving her life for Aahil. The anguish he will feel wil be 100 times more than he is feeling now. 

I think his suffering from this is the ONLY redemption to satisfy some viewers. But I think her "death" will happen. Too much foreshadowing has been taking place for it not too. 

So i'm looking forward to tomorrow to see Aahil twist in his guilt and have to apologise to Sanam, and Tanu getting another sense of failure. 

You responded dear? 
[/QUOTE]
yes I did

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

@bold 1...she did well today how she defended herself and tells ahail that no why will I do anything like this..but no ahail is too hurt to listen and them showin the flashback of their love n everything was perfect..

@bold 2...that predication might end up comin true who knows because sanam did say so many times in the last few epiz that she will give her life for ahail because she loves him a lot...I believe it wil happen but dontknow when or how...

but I think we might see ahail beggin like sanam did when he was in the epiz lets c but for sure we will see a sequence where sanam will die and something on that line...

all in all it was a great epiz to end the year and to begin a good new year tomorrow
should be interesting now that rehann is backin up sanam lets c what happens tomor

but anyway good epiz...thanks for the update today showed lots of foreshadowin and lines that were previous already stated

Hey SAHIL Sister,

happy 2015 to you. It's only 3:15 PM where I am, so I have some hours to go yet. 

I am starting to really believe Sanam will "die" giving her life for Aahil. The anguish he will feel wil be 100 times more than he is feeling now. 

I think his suffering from this is the ONLY redemption to satisfy some viewers. But I think her "death" will happen. Too much foreshadowing has been taking place for it not too. 

So i'm looking forward to tomorrow to see Aahil twist in his guilt and have to apologise to Sanam, and Tanu getting another sense of failure. 

You responded dear? 
yes I did[/QUOTE]
Saw it.. sorry...Here's mine

Yep.. and i'm not a Rehaan fan, but i'm GLAD the sisters have another pair of eyes and ears on their corner.. 

Tanu's downfall has now begun. SHe will lose BOTH sons. Rehaan is ashamed to be her son and Aahil will HATE her. Her biggest pain will be losing Rehaan. And THAT will cause their relation... that he is her biological son, as she would not be able to handle losing HIM and worst yet, to Zoya's daughter whom he loves. 

Edited by Danitrini - 31 December 2014 at 1:41pm
royalsgirl93
royalsgirl93

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Hey SAHIL Sister,

You responded dear? 
yes I did

Saw it.. sorry...Here's mine

Yep.. and i'm not a Rehaan fan, but i'm GLAD the sisters have another pair of eyes and ears on their corner.. 

Tanu's downfall has now begun. SHe will lose BOTH sons. Rehaan is ashamed to be her son and Aahil will HATE her. Her biggest pain will be losing Rehaan. And THAT will cause their relation... that he is her biological son, as she would not be able to handle losing HIM and worst yet, to Zoya's daughter whom he loves. 
[/QUOTE]

I agree with u...that will be her biggest downfall ever and that will end her too because she cares so much for him that she cant tell anyone...

but ya tannu downfall has official starteddd so hapyyy

for sure ahail will hate her and maybe will kick her out too lets c what happens
evedallas1 Senior Member
evedallas1
evedallas1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Thank you for your post! iSome positive opinions is always nice after all those painful weeks ! It's really nice to read some positive theories Smile ! God I really hope your prediction comes true at the end. I agree with you something bad must happen to Sanam in order to wake up ARI. Now he can even not see the diference btw what's true or not ! unbelievable ! He loves his mother yes but he also supposed to love his wife too. Deep inside he knows Sanam is not guilty but something pushed him to ignore this inside voice in his little mind Confused !

Thanks god Rehan knows the bad deeds of his mother. At leas he knows she won't spare (even killing) anyone to get what she wants : the property. Clap Now I'm really curious about what's going to happen next. Tanveer thinks she wins but in fact after today she will finally lose the only thing she truly cherish after money: her son. Rehan is now a huge problem for TANVEER but she still doesn't know that. But it doesn't mean he won't try to pacify the twins, specially seher about Begum Saiba ! He may even change his mind at the end and protect his mother because evil or not she gave birth to him and they have the same blood.

I don't understand a thing ... ok the milk is old enough to cause poison LOL but still  it's Sanam who serves it to Tanveer ...so someone can also accuse her for being irresponsible... no? I didn't watch the show I just read the update so maybe I'm wrong. But still Aahil lost all his credibility in my eyes. True love ? Are you sure about that ? He really need a good waking up !

Happy new year Everyone !   
Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evedallas1

Thank you for your post! iSome positive opinions is always nice after all those painful weeks ! It's really nice to read some positive theories Smile ! God I really hope your prediction comes true at the end. I agree with you something bad must happen to Sanam in order to wake up ARI. Now he can even not see the diference btw what's true or not ! unbelievable ! He loves his mother yes but he also supposed to love his wife too. Deep inside he knows Sanam is not guilty but something pushed him to ignore this inside voice in his little mind Confused !

Thanks god Rehan knows the bad deeds of his mother. At leas he knows she won't spare (even killing) anyone to get what she wants : the property. Clap Now I'm really curious about what's going to happen next. Tanveer thinks she wins but in fact after today she will finally lose the only thing she truly cherish after money: her son. Rehan is now a huge problem for TANVEER but she still doesn't know that. But it doesn't mean he won't try to pacify the twins, specially seher about Begum Saiba ! He may even change his mind at the end and protect his mother because evil or not she gave birth to him and they have the same blood.

I don't understand a thing ... ok the milk is old enough to cause poison LOL but still  it's Sanam who serves it to Tanveer ...so someone can also accuse her for being irresponsible... no? I didn't watch the show I just read the update so maybe I'm wrong. But still Aahil lost all his credibility in my eyes. True love ? Are you sure about that ? He really need a good waking up !

Hey... THANKYOU. Well i feel I am one of maybe THREE for the most.. of positive SAHIL lovers and supporters remain. Plus , I read into a lot of the episodes, segments, interviews, hints from stars.. etc.. piece it all together like a puzzle and come up with a theory..

I think for awhile Cvs weren't sure how they were going with this story, bUT I think with all the foreshadowing of Sanam's "death" it is a given. And HER WALKING OUT is NOT going to affect him more than it could. Because of the depth of depression and anger Aahil is in... towards Sanam... because of his mother's lies.. when the truth is revealed and Sanam's life lies in the balance where he could completely lose her, THAT is what will change him.

Her walking out after the revelation is not powerful enough because he could always run after her... beg for forgiveness and after a lot of angst she'll hug him, kiss him, forgive him and his wounds will heal quickly. 

But with him actually at the edge of her dying.. never to come back.. never to have control of just running to her... he will not have control of the situation, and that will drive him mad... he will be guilt ridden and will spend the rest of his life, making it up to her. 
royalsgirl93
royalsgirl93

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by evedallas1

Hey... THANKYOU. Well i feel I am one of maybe THREE for the most.. of positive SAHIL lovers and supporters remain. Plus , I read into a lot of the episodes, segments, interviews, hints from stars.. etc.. piece it all together like a puzzle and come up with a theory..

I think for awhile Cvs weren't sure how they were going with this story, bUT I think with all the foreshadowing of Sanam's "death" it is a given. And HER WALKING OUT is NOT going to affect him more than it could. Because of the depth of depression and anger Aahil is in... towards Sanam... because of his mother's lies.. when the truth is revealed and Sanam's life lies in the balance where he could completely lose her, THAT is what will change him.

Her walking out after the revelation is not powerful enough because he could always run after her... beg for forgiveness and after a lot of angst she'll hug him, kiss him, forgive him and his wounds will heal quickly. 

But with him actually at the edge of her dying.. never to come back.. never to have control of just running to her... he will not have control of the situation, and that will drive him mad... he will be guilt ridden and will spend the rest of his life, making it up to her. 
I complete agree with that
with her dying ahail will have some sense and will make it up for the rest of their lives if she is goin to die
lets c how cvs plays it out
sylvia99 IF-Dazzler
sylvia99
sylvia99

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Wish you a happy new year.
Beautiful post and I think more or less will happen about Aahil what you have described because he has not yet lost Sanam in a true sense.
AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Hey Dani, 

I agree some dramatic high point is coming at us. 
That challenge thrown by Tanveer and Sanam's sacrificial pledges are leading to something.

I also feel that Sanam's mortal danger may be the only thing to snap Aahil out of his blind worship. Sanam's humiliation didn't. Sanam's pleading for his ear didn't.  It has to be the threat of losing her completely. 

But I'd rather it nor just go away by Aahil crying at her bedside... I really want Sanam to leave him. And be so angry that she refuses to hear him, because trust is the biggest gift SHE gave him. And he didn't give her back an ounce of it. 

Maybe SeHan can help them get back together, Sunehri can get her redemption that way too...

Happy new year Dani!! Hope all good things come your way.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evedallas1_ZaaraKRaingoddessIn-Sanity-Metis

Go to top