India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

With Our Lives, We Will Give for You! AND MAY GOD Help us ALL

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
This is hard for me, as I know not where to start. 
Aahil is upset and pulls Sanam (Seher) aside. He rants on her about the poison she used and Sanam (Seher) maintains innocence. (I'm telling you guys, Seher really controlled herself and tried to handle Aahil the way Sanam would have. Defending herself in the most humble way. I cannot wait for the truths to come out to Aahil. I want Seher to finally be able to be herself and rip into him. )

Rehaan comes too, accusingly and Khalu takes the chance to inject Tanu. ( That doctor probably shares Tanu's eyes. He is as blind as a bat if he did not see Khalu do what he did. )

Khalu begins to holler that Tanu moved her hand. Aahil and Rehaan leave Sanam (Seher) side and goes immediately... After awhile Tanu comes to, and accuses Sanam of trying to kill her. She tells Aahil that she gave her life to prove Sanam was guilty and that she'd do it again, but Sanam will Never do that for him. (AHA!! See, I predicted that two days ago, or was it yesterday. AGAIN a foreshadow!! TWO ways this could go...1. With the twins drama plan something goes wrong, maybe putting aahil's life in danger and Sanam goes to save him giving her life. (Again, the foreshadow came the night sanam danced for Aahil. She told him she truly loved him and that she's give her life for him and she was not scared of making that small sacrifice..) The foreshadowing has been hinted over the past few days I think... This would tie in with Tanu's threat of in a month's time, Aahil will carry Sanam's dead body. ... Sanam will "Die" she will sacrifice her life to save him. She would become lifeless and he'd think she was dead. His redemption? He would be guilt stricken. Up to this point, I do not think Seher's identity would be revealed to Aahil. 
He would bear the pain, he would cry over her body... he would hate himself, he would probably throw himself on her, begging her to come back to him. He would ask God for forgiveness and his devastation would be great. A doctor would be called, or Aahil himself will pick up her body and they'd rush her to the hospital. The doctor would probably say she needs blood. Ask for blood type. No one knows.. Rehaan, who has been secretly hiding Seher and probably helping with the interchanges, says he knows someone. He fetches Seher who has been in pain at what has happened to her sister. 

Aahil will come to know the truth, the whole truth and he will HATE his mother. Seher gives blood, but Sanam's condition worsens. Aahil has become now the beggar. He is begging God to save Sanam. He makes promises to God, the way Sanam begged for his life months before. And i could see he will, over her coma state, tell her, " Sanam, you cannot have your way all the time. I am in control of you. You are my wife, my begum and I am your husband. You are my beginning and my end. Without you, my life is nothing. We'd see him suffering over a few days, making promises to her, and standing vigil, maybe even falling asleep on her. A miracle happens, and she moves. He wakens and their eyes meet. He continues crying.. and she cries too.. he comes and holds her. He apologizes a million times and vows he will never doubt her ever again. 

The second way is for Sanam's life to be in danger... as part of the plan, to expose Tanu and Aahil gives his life to save Sanam. 

Anyway... delved deeply.. moving on... 

Aahil's eyes are in pain and anguish. Guys, If you think this is pain.. wait till Sanam gives her OWN life for him... Then the pain will haunt us for days.

Rehaan throws Sanam (Seher) in a room and slams the door on her fingers. She yells Bappa. Rehaan is shocked and asks if she is Sunheri. (I'm telling you guys. If I was a sehaan fan, I could have written a MUCH better way for Rehaan to find out about Seher and reunite them. This was the stupidest way for Rehaan or anyone for that matter to learn about the twins and their past. You want drama? I could have made this revelation more, much more dramatic. 

Seher answers yes, she is after awhile of hesitation not knowing what would happen.

They hug and cry, but rehaan then remembers the poisoning. Seher reveals ALL. And rehaan's reaction was completely surprising, though i must commend Shezhard. I do not like Rehaan, BUT this actor has come a longgg way. Rehaan knows his mom.. but I think hearing all that your mom has done to this poor family would come as a total shock. I loved how he asked her about Sanam... 

Sanam worries about Seher and her worried face freezes along with Aahil's pained one. 

Precap. Rehaan goes and defends Sanam. (So i'm guessing here that Rehaan finally believes EVERYTHING seher tells him about Tanu. He prpobably does get to meet the sisters together. Rehaan is determined to prove his mom wrong in front of Aahil. 

I love that. Rehaan, always let your mother's words haunt you. ALWAYS.. " Aahil, I will give my life for you. ONLY you Aahil." Rehaan, she has discarded you like yesterday's trash, just for the wealth. 

Rehaan announces that Tanu drank expired milk, causing the poisoning. .. LMAO... LOLLOLLOL

let's sing, " How low, can you go.. how low can you go... "
How foolish. Easy way to get Tanu to look stupid with her accusations and for Aahil to feel just a hint of guilt. before giving another bite of an apology. 

Happy New Year to you guys. Happy new year to my sweethearts survir. SmileBig smile

Edited by Danitrini - 31 December 2014 at 11:31am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

evedallas1kabhi_asyaNiyati_21radadolcevidamuskaan17rocksjazmeensylvia99tastahnin--Mirage--RaingoddessAnnzSageflower7

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Just had to update the title. Smile
royalsgirl93 Senior Member
royalsgirl93
royalsgirl93

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danitrini

This is hard for me, as I know not where to start. 
Aahil is upset and pulls Sanam (Seher) aside. He rants on her about the poison she used and Sanam (Seher) maintains innocence. (I'm telling you guys, Seher really controlled herself and tried to handle Aahil the way Sanam would have. Defending herself in the most humble way. I cannot wait for the truths to come out to Aahil. I want Seher to finally be able to be herself and rip into him. )

Rehaan comes too, accusingly and Khalu takes the chance to inject Tanu. ( That doctor probably shares Tanu's eyes. He is as blind as a bat if he did not see Khalu do what he did. )

Khalu begins to holler that Tanu moved her hand. Aahil and Rehaan leave Sanam (Seher) side and goes immediately... After awhile Tanu comes to, and accuses Sanam of trying to kill her. She tells Aahil that she gave her life to prove Sanam was guilty and that she'd do it again, but Sanam will Never do that for him. (AHA!! See, I predicted that two days ago, or was it yesterday. AGAIN a foreshadow!! TWO ways this could go...1. With the twins drama plan something goes wrong, maybe putting aahil's life in danger and Sanam goes to save him giving her life. (Again, the foreshadow came the night sanam danced for Aahil. She told him she truly loved him and that she's give her life for him and she was not scared of making that small sacrifice..) The foreshadowing has been hinted over the past few days I think... This would tie in with Tanu's threat of in a month's time, Aahil will carry Sanam's dead body. ... Sanam will "Die" she will sacrifice her life to save him. She would become lifeless and he'd think she was dead. His redemption? He would be guilt stricken. Up to this point, I do not think Seher's identity would be revealed to Aahil. 
He would bear the pain, he would cry over her body... he would hate himself, he would probably throw himself on her, begging her to come back to him. He would ask God for forgiveness and his devastation would be great. A doctor would be called, or Aahil himself will pick up her body and they'd rush her to the hospital. The doctor would probably say she needs blood. Ask for blood type. No one knows.. Rehaan, who has been secretly hiding Seher and probably helping with the interchanges, says he knows someone. He fetches Seher who has been in pain at what has happened to her sister. 

Aahil will come to know the truth, the whole truth and he will HATE his mother. Seher gives blood, but Sanam's condition worsens. Aahil has become now the beggar. He is begging God to save Sanam. He makes promises to God, the way Sanam begged for his life months before. And i could see he will, over her coma state, tell her, " Sanam, you cannot have your way all the time. I am in control of you. You are my wife, my begum and I am your husband. You are my beginning and my end. Without you, my life is nothing. We'd see him suffering over a few days, making promises to her, and standing vigil, maybe even falling asleep on her. A miracle happens, and she moves. He wakens and their eyes meet. He continues crying.. and she cries too.. he comes and holds her. He apologizes a million times and vows he will never doubt her ever again. 

The second way is for Sanam's life to be in danger... as part of the plan, to expose Tanu and Aahil gives his life to save Sanam. 

Anyway... delved deeply.. moving on... 

Aahil's eyes are in pain and anguish. Guys, If you think this is pain.. wait till Sanam gives her OWN life for him... Then the pain will haunt us for days.

Rehaan throws Sanam (Seher) in a room and slams the door on her fingers. She yells Bappa. Rehaan is shocked and asks if she is Sunheri. (I'm telling you guys. If I was a sehaan fan, I could have written a MUCH better way for Rehaan to find out about Seher and reunite them. This was the stupidest way for Rehaan or anyone for that matter to learn about the twins and their past. You want drama? I could have made this revelation more, much more dramatic. 

Seher answers yes, she is after awhile of hesitation not knowing what would happen.

They hug and cry, but rehaan then remembers the poisoning. Seher reveals ALL. And rehaan's reaction was completely surprising, though i must commend Shezhard. I do not like Rehaan, BUT this actor has come a longgg way. Rehaan knows his mom.. but I think hearing all that your mom has done to this poor family would come as a total shock. I loved how he asked her about Sanam... 

Sanam worries about Seher and her worried face freezes along with Aahil's pained one. 

Precap. Rehaan goes and defends Sanam. (So i'm guessing here that Rehaan finally believes EVERYTHING seher tells him about Tanu. He prpobably does get to meet the sisters together. Rehaan is determined to prove his mom wrong in front of Aahil. 

I love that. Rehaan, always let your mother's words haunt you. ALWAYS.. " Aahil, I will give my life for you. ONLY you Aahil." Rehaan, she has discarded you like yesterday's trash, just for the wealth. 

Rehaan announces that Tanu drank expired milk, causing the poisoning. .. LMAO... LOLLOLLOL

let's sing, " How low, can you go.. how low can you go... "
How foolish. Easy way to get Tanu to look stupid with her accusations and for Aahil to feel just a hint of guilt. before giving another bite of an apology. 

Happy New Year to you guys. Happy new year to my sweethearts survir. SmileBig smile

Happy New Year :)

@bold 1...she did well today how she defended herself and tells ahail that no why will I do anything like this..but no ahail is too hurt to listen and them showin the flashback of their love n everything was perfect..

@bold 2...that predication might end up comin true who knows because sanam did say so many times in the last few epiz that she will give her life for ahail because she loves him a lot...I believe it wil happen but dontknow when or how...

but I think we might see ahail beggin like sanam did when he was in the epiz lets c but for sure we will see a sequence where sanam will die and something on that line...

all in all it was a great epiz to end the year and to begin a good new year tomorrow
should be interesting now that rehann is backin up sanam lets c what happens tomor

plus karanir is in goa for the next few days I think til tomorrow...

but anyway good epiz...thanks for the update today showed lots of foreshadowin and lines that were previous already stated

lets c what is in store tomorrow for 2015

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mirage--

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

@bold 1...she did well today how she defended herself and tells ahail that no why will I do anything like this..but no ahail is too hurt to listen and them showin the flashback of their love n everything was perfect..

@bold 2...that predication might end up comin true who knows because sanam did say so many times in the last few epiz that she will give her life for ahail because she loves him a lot...I believe it wil happen but dontknow when or how...

but I think we might see ahail beggin like sanam did when he was in the epiz lets c but for sure we will see a sequence where sanam will die and something on that line...

all in all it was a great epiz to end the year and to begin a good new year tomorrow
should be interesting now that rehann is backin up sanam lets c what happens tomor

but anyway good epiz...thanks for the update today showed lots of foreshadowin and lines that were previous already stated

[/QUOTE]
Hey SAHIL Sister,

happy 2015 to you. It's only 3:15 PM where I am, so I have some hours to go yet. 

I am starting to really believe Sanam will "die" giving her life for Aahil. The anguish he will feel wil be 100 times more than he is feeling now. 

I think his suffering from this is the ONLY redemption to satisfy some viewers. But I think her "death" will happen. Too much foreshadowing has been taking place for it not too. 

So i'm looking forward to tomorrow to see Aahil twist in his guilt and have to apologise to Sanam, and Tanu getting another sense of failure. 

Edited by Danitrini - 31 December 2014 at 12:21pm
royalsgirl93
royalsgirl93

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Hey SAHIL Sister,

happy 2015 to you. It's only 3:15 PM where I am, so I have some hours to go yet. 

I am starting to really believe Sanam will "die" giving her life for Aahil. The anguish he will feel wil be 100 times more than he is feeling now. 

I think his suffering from this is the ONLY redemption to satisfy some viewers. But I think her "death" will happen. Too much foreshadowing has been taking place for it not too. 

So i'm looking forward to tomorrow to see Aahil twist in his guilt and have to apologise to Sanam, and Tanu getting another sense of failure. 
[/QUOTE]
Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by royalsgirl93

Hey SAHIL Sister,

[/QUOTE]

You responded dear? 
royalsgirl93
royalsgirl93

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Hey SAHIL Sister,

[/QUOTE]
hey u ya it is 245pm here so I have some time too for new year

but ya I also believe that sanam will die not like die die but fake die enough for ahai to suffer enough to pray for her life back now that eveyrhtin he did was wrong and so so on...

@bold red I agree with u lots of foreshadow has happened and his suffering is because he is believing his ammi too much not sanam bc of his hurt heart...

@bold red should be interesting will she forgive him or what and how will aahail use his guilt and say sorry should be interesting we just have to wait tomorrow but for sure I think or believe by tomorrow he will doubt his mother and think sanam isn't hurting his ammi and that is just crazy or something...but we have to watch tomorrow

tannu failure will be startin from tomorrow... all in all it will be tannu failure no more winning for her...
Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by royalsgirl93

Hey SAHIL Sister,

hey u ya it is 245pm here so I have some time too for new year

but ya I also believe that sanam will die not like die die but fake die enough for ahai to suffer enough to pray for her life back now that eveyrhtin he did was wrong and so so on...

@bold red I agree with u lots of foreshadow has happened and his suffering is because he is believing his ammi too much not sanam bc of his hurt heart...

@bold red should be interesting will she forgive him or what and how will aahail use his guilt and say sorry should be interesting we just have to wait tomorrow but for sure I think or believe by tomorrow he will doubt his mother and think sanam isn't hurting his ammi and that is just crazy or something...but we have to watch tomorrow

tannu failure will be startin from tomorrow... all in all it will be tannu failure no more winning for her...
[/QUOTE]
Yep.. and i'm not a Rehaan fan, but i'm GLAD the sisters have another pair of eyes and ears on their corner.. 

Go to top