Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: BlueMystique

Hello Hi Bees!

Work is crazy as hell. I am hungry and sleepy. And I just signed up to take a certification exam that will take 500 hours of prep before June...you can start calling me 'Sanka Devi' now. 

Oh, I have three on-going stories too! 

*Facepalm*

Like this 'Sanka Devi'???

Edited by Heavens_Flower - 9 years ago
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: egret

Hi Sind, so far good. How is your Tuesday?

It's going good. In the subway...another two hours from home. 
nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Arnav..

Oh yeah. His wit is perfect. Too good. What is your favorite Disney movie?

Sindhu I liked Cars 1
nazca thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlueMystique

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hello Hi Bees!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Work is crazy as hell. I am hungry and sleepy. And I just signed up to take a certification exam that will take 500 hours of prep before June...you can start calling me 'Sanka Devi' now.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Oh, I have three on-going stories too!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">*Facepalm*</font>

Hi sanaka Devi,
Ridz, you will ace it. Just be yourself. If you need some spa treatment come here. πŸ˜ƒ
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaprasin

Hello ridz..thank you for welcoming me to hive. Even I was thinking for a name for myself. I didn't have any nickname during my school and college days tooπŸ˜›

Your name is a little tricky for nick name Sindhu... Can't make it 'Sin' for sure and can't make it 'Dhu'... Maybe Indu (meaning moon) or we can call you S...

πŸ˜ƒ

Heavens_Flower thumbnail

As Jannat ka Phool is convincing (threading with the absence of dado,SIL,Lakshmi,mama) so much that sharing in hive is better than living in neverneverland ALONE with the king 😭, I will give a try and if the sharing doesn't work in my favor I am whisking him. 😳 πŸ˜†

Thanks Arasi, you will see the greater good of mankind and agree to share him... πŸ˜† I will hate to hurt you otherwise... Where King Arnavji is concerned I can without apology can get violent... πŸ˜‰

nazca thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heavens_Flower

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Like this 'Sanka Devi'???</font>

I think Rima had this as her DP. She is active in the forum? During IPK shut down she used to make petition thread.
Heavens_Flower thumbnail

I think Rima had this as her DP. She is active in the forum? During IPK shut down she used to make petition thread.

I have only ever read Zoha (the VM queen's) petition thread and not any other... Man did she not present a very convincing argument...

I just love this image... Maybe I should change my DP to this too... πŸ˜‰
Edited by Heavens_Flower - 9 years ago
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heavens_Flower

Your name is a little tricky for nick name Sindhu... Can't make it 'Sin' for sure and can't make it 'Dhu'... Maybe Indu (meaning moon) or we can call you S...

πŸ˜ƒ

Poor me.. S is a good option Re Re..or SK too including my initial. Hope nobody is here as SK. So much of confusion with a small name.πŸ˜†
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sindhu I liked Cars 1

I liked cars 2 and all series of Tinkerbell. So cute. I forced my 4 year old little one to watch it, though he didn't like it muchπŸ˜†