Humsafars

Aww sahir... please don't cry :'(

silky_harshad thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

the precap 😭😭 omg 😭 the way he is pleading alvira 😭 "please ammi use rok lijiye" 😭😭  Is he the same guy who is called shark... 😭  is he The Sahir Azim Chuadhary 😭😭  omg  all his courage and strength and power is nothing before his loneliness and pain..he just wants to  be loved... 😭 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

that was so heart breaking silky.. he has nobody but to go and beg alvira, because he knows people think so low of him..πŸ₯Ί
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh darling πŸ€—your last line  "he just wants to  be loved... πŸ˜­ says it all πŸ˜­
Truly said heart goes out to him tonight.😭😭😭 tht incident has taken him for a toss πŸ’” 

Sahir is dark Sahir is flawed Sahir is rough Sahir is full of hatred Sahir is angry man Sahir is a BOSS Sahir feeds the entire dharamshala but Sahir is never loved or cared of PERIODπŸ˜”

I so hope he SOON breaks the barriers he has set for himself and finally this girl understands his pain his past and gives him all the love he longs for β€οΈ

Happy New Year πŸ€—
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

that was so heart breaking silky.. he has nobody but to go and beg alvira, because he knows people think so low of him..πŸ₯Ί

😭
the most tortured the most painful the most dark the most advised the poor soul longing forever πŸ˜­ 
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wish he wud not have fallen for Arzoo ...that wud have made things less miserable for him ...Sahir Azeem Chaudhry ..the powerful Fashion mogul ...a strong businessmen had come down to his knees ...for what? for love...it makes him vulnerable... issey acha tou yeh shark hi theek tha πŸ˜’

n wad kind of mother Alvira is am unable to get it ? πŸ˜•...she can cry,..feel sorry... for the son who is responsible for or blamed
(the accusation
may be false)for making a girl pregnant...but cannot even console properly the other who is in pain from 7yrs n still suffering from it...she knows he love her...she herself pushed Saaz together dint she ?

i sometimes doubt she's doing all this for saiyaraa to become 600 crore company  n make Zaki the VP n get a grand share..πŸ˜•
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Seeing Sahir cry like this my heart bleed. Omg that craving for love, hope, helplessness all in one. For Sahir no one is there to stand his side, comfort him, understand his pov. His only hope is Arzoo..

A big hug to Sahir. He does not deserve this life at all. He is meant for happy life
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Allah knows...I hate to see men cry...
But Saahir crying scene that precap melted my heart...very impactful!  
Harshad you rock...man! πŸ‘
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
seriously precap was so touching. ..Sahir is alone n guilty too that made hime cry...:(
TaanuDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That precap..I watched it so many times...how does Harshad create such magic...you just melt away... πŸ‘ ...reminds me of one more scene in TL..where he cries on Taani's lap 😭