Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Diandra is delusional: She will get hurt only (Page 3)

..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I know folks hate Upen but he genuinely considered Di his friend and even stuck up for her and instead of aknowledging that she flat out rejected genuine feelings for petty fake ones !! Her loss !

She publicly and proudly showed us how a Doormat should behave Big smile ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRamblervibg

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sakura..

I know folks hate Upen but he genuinely considered Di his friend and even stuck up for her and instead of aknowledging that she flat out rejected genuine feelings for petty fake ones !! Her loss !

Agreed.. I always felt that Tanna was the last of the BR gang that Upen got close to and that too because all others left.. Di was the one he was closer to when she was around and he was upset she had not told him when G ditched her and blamed her for it.. 

Her using the reason that Upen looked like a psycho 2 weeks back made me wonder what kind of a friend she is - to me that time Upen lost his mind due to the continuous pressure and went overboard in copying G (Di recognised that he was copying G when she spoke today).. The lady who said G is not man enough to be her guy suddenly decided that the 'unmanly guy' is what she wants?LOL She is trying too hard to be another Punz in G's life..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs..Sakura..vibgMidnightRambler

flash123 Groupbie
flash123
flash123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
that was the mossst funny thing of the episode... kah gautum nay diandra ko openly ditch kia... its ok... and tanna nay name thora dair say lia sooo she is vamp... i think she was out of her mind and planted by Salman to irritate and tease karishma and goody goody of baby gautum... how stupiddd

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRambler..Sakura..vibg

..Flame.. IF-Rockerz
..Flame..
..Flame..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Hmm i agree right now its only Diandra's problem...she cant force her feelings on Gautam wen on d other hand Gautam clearly said no to any relationship wid her...hmm she is expecting too much now Ermm
..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Agreed.. I always felt that Tanna was the last of the BR gang that Upen got close to and that too because all others left.. Di was the one he was closer to when she was around and he was upset she had not told him when G ditched her and blamed her for it.. 

Her using the reason that Upen looked like a psycho 2 weeks back made me wonder what kind of a friend she is - to me that time Upen lost his mind due to the continuous pressure and went overboard in copying G (Di recognised that he was copying G when she spoke today).. The lady who said G is not man enough to be her guy suddenly decided that the 'unmanly guy' is what she wants?LOL She is trying too hard to be another Punz in G's life..

Exactlyyy !! 
I still cant understand what brought about the 180 change in perspective !?!? Majority including Salman all supported her when Gautam outright ditched her and even Salman said that men in the house are a disgrace !! Yet here she is back to desperately fawning over Gautam after some lame press confrence !?!? 
Di was disgusting towards both Tanna and Upen and she doesnt deserve genuine friendship ! Shez better off as a doormat Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfsvibgMidnightRambler

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
She didnt get this message even when she was in the house that "HE IS JUST NOT INTO YOU" Being all crazy after him doesnt mean that Gautam is obliged to reciprocate the same feelings for her. He has always been saying we are just friends. About time she gets the message!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vibg

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

I think we were all witness to how he repaid her friendship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liberiangirl

advocate_sakshi Senior Member
advocate_sakshi
advocate_sakshi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Upen and  Tanna made full use of Di's relationship with Gautam ... once she was  gone ...they talked about it much more than it was discussed about in Social media ...it was very much evident that they wanted to make full use of it and portray Gautam as evil  ... though if she is not  faking it then for sure she is  delusional ... but I think she is faking it as she wants to be with the crowd and she has her movie coming up in Feb or  something ... so  all of these Upen , Tanna , Gautam and Di are in true sense FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS ...

Edited by advocate_sakshi - 31 December 2014 at 9:39pm

Go to top