Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

OS SERIES:MY WORLD IS U (4th OS updated)

paraprosdokian Goldie
paraprosdokian
paraprosdokian

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged

A parsh os just to lighten my mind .hope u all also like it.my first os don't bash.

MY WORLD IS U

HARHITA'S POV  I was sitting in a corner of the set rehersing for my scene when a girl of my age ,very beautiful, totally modern and "zero figure " entered the set .First of all I thought she is a fan but next moment my director introduced me that she is the girl which will be playing the role of randhir's stepbrother's girlfriend  caused in me a sudden shiver .Yes I was affraid ;she is the one with whom Param will be flirting ,spending  time with on screen.I just said a HI and NICE TO MEET U to her and went to my vanity.I Know Param  likes me infact loves me  very much  what if he does not say he loves me and I know that .He loves me that's why he takes me to his friend party so its obvious. But he has never said that ...aaahhh what if he likes that girl .She is more beautiful and sllliiimmm .I hate this why is she sooo slim .GOD why is Param so fitness freak.

SHE was lost in these thoughts when Param entered their.

PARAM: Tu kya soch rahi hai

HARSHITA :Kuch nahi basss.

PARAM:Kya basss bata n

HARSHITA:Kuch nahi tu bata packing ho gayi.

PARAM:HA ho gayi . HARSHI:HMMM

PARAM:tuney nayi ladki dekhi kafiii hot ho.

HARSHITA:HMM DEKHI.Usse bhi goa le chaley tera  vacation accha jayega aur tu use jaan bhi lega.

PARAM:Nahi rehene de .

HARSHITA :KYON ?

PARAM:NEW YEAR is to be celebrated with our loved once .only special one jinhe ham agle saal aur uske agle aur uske agle saal dekhna chahatey ho .Bas wo aur koi nahi.

HARSHITA(SMILING IN HEART):HHHMMM.You are right.issiliye  tooh chirag ,prince hum sabko leke jaaa raha hai.

PARAM:No my mumma still not allows me to go to goa with my girl alone so unhe le jaa raha hoo.

Harshita:J J .

PARAM:AB jaldi ready ho jaa .hum meri car se jayege goa

Aur ha chinta mat kar I am one women man. My lady is my world. apni wali ke siva kissi ko nahi dekhooga.

HARSHITA:Teri wali kon hai?

PARAM : (kisses her cheeks)Goa pahuch to batata hoo.

Param left from their leaving a blushing harshi .

OS 1 & 2 :Pg 1

OS 3:Pg 2

Edited by sweetastha - 20 January 2015 at 3:03am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

smilyroyaditi9khandelwamrs.adelcrazymtanyahydKRISHAJADAVIndhu27ritul19arthuvidhichaudhuryAMadhuriI.Am.DIVERGENTsandhirparshsweetshreZumi_VampILuvParshvrinda65Anamika2692001foreverhersIfritAmbroseurvisaini_Padfoot_.Sandhirnewmoon18howardscarlett

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Awww it was so cute yr

Really luved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paraprosdokian

AlbusDumbeldore IF-Dazzler
AlbusDumbeldore
AlbusDumbeldore

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
awwie this was a sweet Parsh os.
just loved it

paraprosdokian

Anamika2692001 IF-Dazzler
Anamika2692001
Anamika2692001

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Really cute! :)

paraprosdokian

paraprosdokian Goldie
paraprosdokian
paraprosdokian

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
THANKYOU GUYS FOR LIKING AND COMMENTING.
One question i have another os in mind if u want it please tell .i will continue under this topic only...but only when u all will say.
AUR YE OS ITNA BURA NAHI THA KI KEVAL 9 LIKES MILEY PLLLZZZ LIKE KARO N.
PLEASE ALSO READ SANDHIR NEW FF:MY LIFE.its posted in fanfictions.

Edited by sweetastha - 01 January 2015 at 9:03am
IfritAmbrose IF-Rockerz
IfritAmbrose
IfritAmbrose

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
this what I needed at the moment..something to distract me from those crappie sh episodes..ur os is very cute dear..I really liked it..plz continue it..would love to read more from u :)

Khushi

paraprosdokian

paraprosdokian Goldie
paraprosdokian
paraprosdokian

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged

MY WORLD IS U: SANDHIR VERSION

Today I have achieved what I wanted .I am the MD of SANYAL EMPIRE  .Now Renuka sanyal is nothing but history.Though it took me 5 year but at last I fulfilled the promise which I made to myself and my dad .The lady and her family will never be able to estabhish itself again and I will make sure of it.

I thought it would be the happiest day of my life but it was not.Today destiny showed me how big looser I was.The newspapers lying on my desk were full of my success story but one blog made my world upside down.I lost my Sanyukta today.She will get married to someone else tonight.I thought my life was only meant for revenge I will be happy after destroying my mom but it was not.I realized that my world is u Sanyukta .

I myself was responsible for my state .u again and again came to me and begged for our relation but I was too busy in my silly revenge.I broke ur heart several times by flirting with that girl infront of ur eyes.I was the one who paid no attension to u  and the result is that you excepted ur defeat and this headline SANYUKTA AGARWAL WEDS PARTH KASYAP is the proof of it .this is also right parth has always been ur side .he deserves u

I reached the wedding location I just wanted to see her in bridal dress.I just wanted to preserve that memory we imagined to live several times in ur college .the difference was that now it was Parth in my place.

My luck the wedding had already ended .They were biddind adieu to their family members.I could not see  sanyukta as her head was covered by her big ghooghat.they sat in their car and went away and the crowd also disappeared within seconds.I Was the one who was left alone .My sanyukta was no longer mine I could not take this fact and breakdown  on my knees.I was sobbing badly when I felt sanyukta patted  my shoulder but how can that be  it was sanyukta I knew her touch.I immediately turned back it was my lady .

S:HI DARLING .

R:u here .(I could not stop sobbing)

S:yes I should be here after all it was my wedding I guess.

I did not care about the world anymore I just hug her tightly trying to never let her go

R:plzz..z plz... forgive me .beat me ,punish me but don't go away from me  I can do nothing without u .U are my world .i will die without u.plzzz plzzz leave parth and stay with me .I lv u most plzzz .dont go anywhere plzzz .

S :Stop stp who told u I would leave u .i will never leave u .i will stick to u whole ur life .

R:but ...parth ur marriage?

S:Darling it was a drama .Vidhushi like u was neglecting parth's lv so I and parth planned to do this marriage drama and the result was this vidhusi is here and they married each other.but drama was only for vidhushi I call to told u but u did not receive my call.  God loves me to dekho the trick which was meant for vidhushi worked on u and brought u back to me.

R:promise me u will never go away from me infact wait lets get married today I just cant life that nightmare ever again.

S:ok baba I will never leave u . u are my grownup baby if I went u will take care of ur baby antics.But I will not marryyou today

R:wwhhhy

S:arey baba I waited for my marriage since 5 year.so give me my dream wedding afterall u are a rich man nowJ

Randhir could not stop smiling and thanking his star

Randhir hug her again took hand in hand and walk away with the promise that they will never let anything come btw them.they will always be THE WORLD FOR EACH OTHER<3<3

A/N :HOWS THIS .PLZZZ DO TELL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyshfanSandhir143aditi9khandelwaIndhu27tanyahydsweetshreILuvParshAMadhurividhichaudhuryvrinda65foreverhersSweetiePie25Anamika2692001urvisaininewmoon18howardscarlett

vidhichaudhury Senior Member
vidhichaudhury
vidhichaudhury

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Both os r superb.loved it.

paraprosdokian

Go to top