Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Aahil and Rehaan---who is better??? (Page 4)

-CRJ- IF-Stunnerz
-CRJ-
-CRJ-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
duh, i feel lyk wanting to bang ahils head in a wall. It jst pisses me off.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahil333MrDarcyfan

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Actually. Rehan also din't listen to "Sanam" not he gave a chance to her to explain everything, just like Aahil did earlier. He only questioned when he got to know the facts from Sunehri..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishAGirlHasNoNameLaura..sahil333MrDarcyfan

Greys_Anatomy IF-Dazzler
Greys_Anatomy
Greys_Anatomy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Thats a really tough one ...On one side we have Aahil who knows nothing about his evil mom and then we have Rehaan who know most of the things about her evil mom ...but remains quite all the time ...knowing that whatever his mom is doing is wrong ...Taking away aahil's property which belong to him only ?????/

Aahil believes his mom blindly and Rehaan doesnt believe his mom but doesnt do anything at all about her ill intentions ??????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishminnie2308AGirlHasNoNameLaura..MrDarcyfan

Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Unfortunately for Aahil even if Sanam stood on her head and said his AMMI tried to poison HERSELF to make her look bad, he would NEVER believe it! That is why his love for her is not strong to withstand the difficulties they are going to face! I love Aahil but I am sorry to say, he has FAILED big time as a lover, as a husband, as a life partner! He thinks Sanam is trying to POISON his Mother? How can he come back from this!

At least by listening to, and accepting what Seher told him, REHAN has shown he is a better life partner than Aahil is! Sorry to say, but Aahil, you are WELCOME to that creepy toe, strange women you married in a Con Nikah! If he had ANY sense, he would have annulled that marriage, no matter how mad at Sanam he was! By accepting that women, and then throwing a party to introduce her to the town, he has proven that he is not worthy of Sanam's love!

I love you Aahil, but the truth is the truth! You are Ammi's PUJARI and always will be. You will NEVER have a life, coz she wont let you. You'll never see the truth, because she doesn't want you to! End of story! After you are proven right, Run Sanam RUN!

this is the only point that  made me helpless/frustrated  to make this postConfused,,,...felt bad for aahil when was looking at seher being dragged by rehaan but he failed as a life partner to believe his loved one...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Directioner-

duh, i feel lyk wanting to bang ahils head in a wall. It jst pisses me off.

cvs and gul deserves that more than AahilAngry
Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

Actually. Rehan also din't listen to "Sanam" not he gave a chance to her to explain everything, just like Aahil did earlier. He only questioned when he got to know the facts from Sunehri..

yes this shows atleast Rehaan has belief in his loved one which Aahil failed miserably

MrDarcyfan

Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Greys_Anatomy

Thats a really tough one ...On one side we have Aahil who knows nothing about his evil mom and then we have Rehaan who know most of the things about her evil mom ...but remains quite all the time ...knowing that whatever his mom is doing is wrong ...Taking away aahil's property which belong to him only ?????/

Aahil believes his mom blindly and Rehaan doesnt believe his mom but doesnt do anything at all about her ill intentions ??????

may be you are right...only time, no no only gul can say what's in storeConfused

MrDarcyfan

SprinklesOfLove IF-Rockerz
SprinklesOfLove
SprinklesOfLove

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged
No doubt Rehan as for now and how his character is shaping up!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

In-Sanity-Metismaha70

Go to top