Qubool Hai

Aahil and Rehaan---who is better??? - Page 2

siyasharma94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
No matter wht ahil is always better 4 me πŸ˜‰ Edited by siyasharma94 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Today... I liked Rehaan more.. though I love both of them.. πŸ˜†
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rehan- A con just like Seher. Living a lie just like his mom, yet surprises us with  a passionately spoken 'I hate lies' dialog spoken to Seher few months ago.

Sahil relationship was built as equals, on trust , on honesty. Even earlier Sanam denied taking away the necklace and Aahil stood up for her. If I remember right he said" If Sanam says she has not taken that, she has not " He pretty much ended the discussion there.

In fact the seeds of doubt were sown when Seher started impersonating as Sanam and later ran away without telling anyone.

So what is to say that Aahil would not have listened or agreed to Sanam if she had told the whole story. Besides Rehan listened to Sunehri and actually agreed when Sunehri said ' Do you really think I can kill someone?' Sanam kept saying that but Rehan did not believe. So he has practically failed as a person. perhaps he is a good lover since he implicitly trusted her.

Aahil- the real Ahil was one who confessed his love amidst the clicking cameras right in front of the papparrazi. After that it was a character slaughtered to establsih someone else.

Also Rehan who lives the lies is certainly not better than the honest Aahil.

But that does not take away from Aahil the fact that he has shown tremendous abusive streak which Rehan does not have.
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Shucks now the day has come even Sahil fans are openly siding other characters.😭 Mini Unlike others in forum I am not so expressive but couldnt help it when i saw the title of the post. I agree ahil's behaviour towards sanam   is unforgivable, but does that make Rehan is better  character  than Aahil??? Rehan knows well his ammi's plans but did he reveal it to anyone. In a way its like supporting a criminal. So when sunehri said everything it was easy for him to beleive same as the way their love story began that too every thing in a jiffy. .Did tanveer reveal her bad side aahil once? She was always there for him thru thick and thin. Sanam whom he started reckoning on  with great difficulty became a person so indifferent after the confession. All the blame should be on sunehri, she is person who created a rift in sahil's life. Now Rehan is the hero πŸ€’ Its Aahil who has no one, yesterdays episode clearly proved that. 
I may bash  ahil for being insensitive  towards  sanam but I will never hate him. nor can i consider him beneath any other character.  Waise i am damn sure that we wont be getting Sahil any where near future or i dont know we may get them ever...but for me aahil bad and rude or sanam weak and bechari  i just dont care I will still love them, CVs can ruin them  for giving space for another couple, but for me sahil is forever Period!! 
Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saijahnavi

NO DOUBT REHAN <3

Although he knew tanveer his mother yet he stood for truth.he is trying to prove sanam innocence.he always defended her as a friend.today again he defended her as a friend.😳

yes agree with u...
liked this character of rehaan

Mini2013 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KT15661

rehan is far better than ahil.ahil is so dumb nowadays.

πŸ˜•
Mini2013 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SheAish

Just thought I will highlight a few things here...

Actually Rehan did not listen to "Sanam" he believed just the same as Ahil and even stopped "Sanam" from explaining to Ahil and dragged her to be locked in that room.
He only came back because he knew it was Sunehri when she said Bappa...

So is he a good friend...NOPE...He, despite knowing the scheamings of Tanveer did not stand by Sanam either while for Ahil, Tanveer sacrificed her life in jail just for him and have absolutely no inkling of what she is capable of...

Is Rehan a better lover...it seems so, since he listened to Sunerhri and trusted her...but here again, "Sanam" was not given a chance to explain as Rehan dragged her away from there even though she was trying to talk to Ahil.Plus, Rehan already knows what kind of things Tanveer is capable of so it wasn't hard for him to believer Sunehri's explation...Even so still since we don't know how Ahil would have behaved if "Sanam" had also explained to him like she did to Rehan later in the room, we will not know for sure, since Ahil wasn't given the chance to hear her out...

I don't deny that Ahil's character have been butchered out of recognition and he shows lack of trust in Sanam these days...but still given how the scene played out I don't think we can definitely say that Ahil would not have believed Sanam if she had explained while Rehan believed his Sunehri...

And honestly,   cvs attempt to make week old Sehan love story based on lies to trump Sahil's more than half a year old relationship built on honesty and trust ...is just ludicrous...

agree with each and every point of u...but now we atleast me is in a situation that unable to tolerate aahil's partiality towards tanveer...and his brainess acts...πŸ˜•
Mini2013 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: siyasharma94

No matter wht ahil is always better 4 me πŸ˜‰

even  i would have the same feeling until making this postπŸ˜•
Mini2013 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pookhi

Today... I liked Rehaan more.. though I love both of them.. πŸ˜†

even I liked rehaan more..though I am a sahil fanπŸ˜†
Mini2013 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minnie2308

Rehan- A con just like Seher. Living a lie just like his mom, yet surprises us with  a passionately spoken 'I hate lies' dialog spoken to Seher few months ago.

I would not definitely support  Rehaan for this but atleast he made some sense today listening to his love...

Sahil relationship was built as equals, on trust , on honesty. Even earlier Sanam denied taking away the necklace and Aahil stood up for her. If I remember right he said" If Sanam says she has not taken that, she has not " He pretty much ended the discussion there.

In fact the seeds of doubt were sown when Seher started impersonating as Sanam and later ran away without telling anyone.

Yes Aahil was perfect there but as seher enterd everything seems changed for Aahil...Ofcourse I made a post on this before...One or other way seher is resposible for this..

So what is to say that Aahil would not have listened or agreed to Sanam if she had told the whole story. Besides Rehan listened to Sunehri and actually agreed when Sunehri said ' Do you really think I can kill someone?' Sanam kept saying that but Rehan did not believe. So he has practically failed as a person. perhaps he is a good lover since he implicitly trusted her.

Though he failed as a friend,he won as a lover...It does not really matters me whether he won as a friend or lover...but  his character was shaped perfect today

Aahil- the real Ahil was one who confessed his love amidst the clicking cameras right in front of the papparrazi. After that it was a character slaughtered to establsih someone else.

Also Rehan who lives the lies is certainly not better than the honest Aahil.

But that does not take away from Aahil the fact that he has shown tremendous abusive streak which Rehan does not have.

Yes Rehaan is hiding secrets fron aahil but the same applies to sanam...why the hell she is hiding seher????It all started when seher ran off from wedding...Finally I am in a situation that give a slap to aahil and say"man,go and talk to your wife openly first"... πŸ˜‘