Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Budday bash .. aka bashing around (Page 2)

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by aati1429

Thanks yaar!! 
I liked neil realisation about Agam and hurting him, but he didnt realise once how he has hurt Ragini also. I was expecting some kind of apology or near to it. 

NiveditaAngry uff I just hate her character!! She is terrible, typical vamp!!

Pam no words. Loved Suhani Agam interaction!! brief but very understanding.

Now it seems Aarav will come without telling Ragini, and thus Ragini will come to see him. and then have altercation with Neil and Nivedita, and also see Aarav's decision about leaving her.

@ Bold - why were you expecting any sort of realisation/ apology from Dr Neil Khanna? Though we all did discuss it yesterday, i knew that he was not going to do the same.

The CVs even got Ragini to defend his action and threat.

Aarav is the one who will prove Ragini wrong at every step. 

And yes, it will be Nivedita who will probably sugar coat her own opinion that Aarav should stay behind. Pam is actually a bumbling idiot - she ain't even realising that Nivi is here to take revenge from all. Since she holds Ragini responsible for Neil's withdrawing of involvement with her family, she is trying to ensure that Ragini loses everything in return.

And yes, Neil is very much a kathputli.

High hopes of expecting the leads to be intelligent and street smart. 

I think you have got the crux of the serial!!Shocked

4856 Goldie

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for your post and wonderful summary of the episode..!!SmileSmile

With Nivis the naagin and Pam the screamer taking center stage in the show I am not sure how much more I can take...really both are bad news..!!AngryAngry
And Neil he cant think for himself...what is this...he is supposed to be brainy a doctor...!!OuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneira

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful1

And, I feel like skipping today's episode cos of this naagin nivedita. I hate her. Neil better not propose to this piece of dirt!

It's better he will propose Divika, seriously she is very cuteWink... Naagin will get burn Ouch

MB

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meera19exoLarmy

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4856

With Nivis the naagin and Pam the screamer taking center stage in the show I am not sure how much more I can take...really both are bad news..!!AngryAngry
And Neil he cant think for himself...what is this...he is supposed to be brainy a doctor...!!OuchOuch

Woh dil ka doctor hai, dimaagh toh hai hi nahin...

MB

4856exoLarmy

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infinitedreams

And, I feel like skipping today's episode cos of this naagin nivedita. I hate her. Neil better not propose to this piece of dirt!

It's better he will propose Divika, seriously she is very cuteWink... Naagin will get burn Ouch

MB

Devika is too sweet. I would hate to see her heartbroken. All Neil knows is how to break hearts and he will completely shatter this doll. 

I am shipping her with Aman. LOLWink DeMan. Big smile

Naagin* will burn in hell. Its guaranteed. And, after watching todays epsiode i doubt Neil will fulfil her desire of becoming his wife cos he wasn't happy with her hugging him..

Edited by beautiful1 - 31 December 2014 at 12:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjya4856meera19Infinitedreams

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 4856

Woh dil ka doctor hai, dimaagh toh hai hi nahin...

MB

usko dil torne ka shoq hai.
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

MB

Devika is too sweet. I would hate to see her heartbroken. All Neil knows is how to break hearts and he will completely shatter this doll. 

I am shipping her with Aman. LOLWink DeMan. Big smile

will will burn in hell. Its guaranteed. And, after watching todays epsiode i doubt Neil will fulfil her desire of becoming his wife cos he wasn't happy with her hugging him..

I so want to see Aman and Devika together... Love their pairing!!
I seriously loved it when he actually push her apart grrr Naagin you only need sapera...

MB

madhurjyameera19

luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update...i think no need to see the serial...no gud scene...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index