Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: beautiful1

And, I feel like skipping today's episode cos of this naagin nivedita. I hate her. Neil better not propose to this piece of dirt!

It's better he will propose Divika, seriously she is very cuteπŸ˜‰... Naagin will get burn 

MB
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4856

Thanks for your post and wonderful summary of the episode..!!😊😊

With Nivis the naagin and Pam the screamer taking center stage in the show I am not sure how much more I can take...really both are bad news..!!😑😑
And Neil he cant think for himself...what is this...he is supposed to be brainy a doctor...!!

Woh dil ka doctor hai, dimaagh toh hai hi nahin...

MB
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Infinitedreams

It's better he will propose Divika, seriously she is very cuteπŸ˜‰... Naagin will get burn 

MB

Devika is too sweet. I would hate to see her heartbroken. All Neil knows is how to break hearts and he will completely shatter this doll. 

I am shipping her with Aman. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ DeMan. πŸ˜ƒ

Naagin* will burn in hell. Its guaranteed. And, after watching todays epsiode i doubt Neil will fulfil her desire of becoming his wife cos he wasn't happy with her hugging him..
Edited by beautiful1 - 9 years ago
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Infinitedreams

Woh dil ka doctor hai, dimaagh toh hai hi nahin...

MB

usko dil torne ka shoq hai.
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Devika is too sweet. I would hate to see her heartbroken. All Neil knows is how to break hearts and he will completely shatter this doll. 

I am shipping her with Aman. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ DeMan. πŸ˜ƒ

will will burn in hell. Its guaranteed. And, after watching todays epsiode i doubt Neil will fulfil her desire of becoming his wife cos he wasn't happy with her hugging him..

I so want to see Aman and Devika together... Love their pairing!!
I seriously loved it when he actually push her apart grrr Naagin you only need sapera...

MB
luvrr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the update...i think no need to see the serial...no gud scene...
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

usko dil torne ka shoq hai.

True I had forgotten he is Dil Ka Doctor and dimaagh to hai hi nahin...!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

@ Bold - why were you expecting any sort of realisation/ apology from Dr Neil Khanna? Though we all did discuss it yesterday, i knew that he was not going to do the same.

The CVs even got Ragini to defend his action and threat.

Aarav is the one who will prove Ragini wrong at every step. 

And yes, it will be Nivedita who will probably sugar coat her own opinion that Aarav should stay behind. Pam is actually a bumbling idiot - she ain't even realising that Nivi is here to take revenge from all. Since she holds Ragini responsible for Neil's withdrawing of involvement with her family, she is trying to ensure that Ragini loses everything in return.

And yes, Neil is very much a kathputli.

High hopes of expecting the leads to be intelligent and street smart. 

Why i have a feeling that they are actually ruining Neil/Nachiket character... He is father of 5 kids, big heart surgeon, but so weak and brainless?

MB
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
neil realises his mistake...and felt bad for his son and ragini...its good but the big fat ego he has in him...he will definitely not apologise...
slimy snake nive is playing her cards well...she knows neil's weakness...and she is using it with full advantage...she is taking her revenge...

the scene that really touched my heart was agam-suhani scenes...it was touching and meaningful...i don't know whether suhani is ragini's daughter...but then the way suhani understands her mother...it was worth applause...she did not meet her mother...but she knew that ragini might have a reason to behave such a way to agam...this is what i call...a true daughter...which nishi even staying with her mother all these years...can't understand her mother...i really don't know abt other 3 kids...but ragini definitely has her old age support system in terms of agam-suhani...no matter what happens...they will not leave their mother...even if suhani is a adopted kid...agam-suhani really understand  the meaning of mother and has been yearning for her throughout their lives...they value their mother alot...i hope suhani lands in India...its time for ragini-suhani to meet each other...regardless what will be the consequences
Desisoapgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am thinking Ranbir will have a hand in making Aarav go against Ragini. He might be egged on by Pam and Nivedita - thats what I felt from the precap