Budday bash .. aka bashing around

Posted: 9 years ago

--- Sau dard hai

A heartbroken Agam reached home and hugged Pam and broke down

He cut his cake while Ragini sulked and McNeeli felt bad

Nivedita tried to reason and said its coz Agam needs a mom (& apparently she is the only one)

--- Ye tera hubby..mujhe chahiye abhi

Devika was lost in McNeelis thoughts and when McNeeli invited her solo in his cabin, she was on cloud Hundred & Nine 😆

McNeeli broke her heart when he expressed more interest in Raginis activities including keeping an eye on her hubby Aman

Devika fumed on her besties for not telling her about them and Aman assured when they do get married, he would tell her first 😆

--- Party Karni hai.. hum party karenge

Ragini suggested throwing a surprise party for Aarav and Sunny decided to invite Agam. Pam fumed on hearing the idea. 

Nivedita calmed her down and told her to throw a bigger party for Agam and invite Raginis kids 😲

Mute your TV when she comes -- Pam 🤢

Precap -- Pam swears to create big scene for Ragini at the party. At the party, Agam greets Aarav and he asks about Ragini. Aarav says they are on the way. 
Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago
Thanks Tanu!! I love your posts always to the point and always on time!! 👍🏼
Thanks yaar!! 
I liked neil realisation about Agam and hurting him, but he didnt realise once how he has hurt Ragini also. I was expecting some kind of apology or near to it. 

Nivedita😡 uff I just hate her character!! She is terrible, typical vamp!!

Pam no words. Loved Suhani Agam interaction!! brief but very understanding.

Now it seems Aarav will come without telling Ragini, and thus Ragini will come to see him. and then have altercation with Neil and Nivedita, and also see Aarav's decision about leaving her.

Edited by aati1429 - 9 years ago
And, I feel like skipping today's episode cos of this naagin nivedita. I hate her. Neil better not propose to this piece of dirt!

Thanks Tanu. I love your little reviews on each episode, know exactly what to look forward to. 
I hope there isn't any insulting of Ragini at the party...or if there is Neil keeps his standards and stops Pam and Niv.
Originally posted by aati1429

Thanks yaar!! 
I liked neil realisation about Agam and hurting him, but he didnt realise once how he has hurt Ragini also. I was expecting some kind of apology or near to it. 

Now it seems Aarav will come without telling Ragini, and thus Ragini will come to see him. and then have altercation with Neil and Nivedita, and also see Aarav's decision about leaving her.

@ bold:

why do i have a feeling that this naagin is involved in this. I think she provoked him. 
tfs :) 
absolutely hating nivedita 😡 what a witch 🤢
Originally posted by aati1429

Thanks yaar!! 

@ Bold - why were you expecting any sort of realisation/ apology from Dr Neil Khanna? Though we all did discuss it yesterday, i knew that he was not going to do the same.

The CVs even got Ragini to defend his action and threat.

Aarav is the one who will prove Ragini wrong at every step. 

And yes, it will be Nivedita who will probably sugar coat her own opinion that Aarav should stay behind. Pam is actually a bumbling idiot - she ain't even realising that Nivi is here to take revenge from all. Since she holds Ragini responsible for Neil's withdrawing of involvement with her family, she is trying to ensure that Ragini loses everything in return.

And yes, Neil is very much a kathputli.

High hopes of expecting the leads to be intelligent and street smart. 
Originally posted by poetic

@ Bold - why were you expecting any sort of realisation/ apology from Dr Neil Khanna? Though we all did discuss it yesterday, i knew that he was not going to do the same.

The CVs even got Ragini to defend his action and threat.

Aarav is the one who will prove Ragini wrong at every step. 

And yes, it will be Nivedita who will probably sugar coat her own opinion that Aarav should stay behind. Pam is actually a bumbling idiot - she ain't even realising that Nivi is here to take revenge from all. Since she holds Ragini responsible for Neil's withdrawing of involvement with her family, she is trying to ensure that Ragini loses everything in return.

And yes, Neil is very much a kathputli.

High hopes of expecting the leads to be intelligent and street smart. 

I think you have got the crux of the serial!!😲
Thanks for your post and wonderful summary of the episode..!!😊😊

With Nivis the naagin and Pam the screamer taking center stage in the show I am not sure how much more I can take...really both are bad news..!!😡😡
And Neil he cant think for himself...what is this...he is supposed to be brainy a doctor...!!