India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

OS - Imprisoned

yhmmylife IF-Dazzler
yhmmylife
yhmmylife

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Hello peoplezz, This OS is based off of what I want to see happen in the show regarding the whole Aditya and Ishita track to come ahead, it maybe or maybe not even existing in the future as Shagun and her planning is set to take almost 3/4 of the episode and the building relationship of IshRa to take the 1/4 of the episode.
So, basically I don't see any new relations building.Cry As per my point of thinking, Ishita would back off whenever Adi gives her the hint and even when she doesn't catch that he would say it in her face and she would be like, "okay, okay I'll come when you're ready." The constant pestering is so not Ishita. Okay, okay we did also see only a little off-character Ishita, other than that she was totally fine.

Adi on the other hand, I don't think would have gone so OTT whenever he were to encounter Ishita. Yeah, in this case when it was a case of sheer embarrassment, he would have not wanted anyone to find out. Still! he's a thirteen year old boy, I'm sure he would have had at least some sort of sense knocked into him. At least the writers should have shown some sort of emotional maturity in him, he should be able to understand and deal with the situation properly.

But yeah, the boy is scared, he has seen the darker side to even the brightest of events.

Okay, so that was just my mini-rant, well not exactly a rant, just a sort of explanation to where I would want corrections to be put. Again, remember, this is only what I want to happen between them if there ever is an Ishita & Aditya scene.

P.S. Not Proofread

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm111sangeethbalaAngelSREEALEHA2011SuryaIshraholicFanaahAkshatha19MysticRiverNichuss

yhmmylife IF-Dazzler
yhmmylife
yhmmylife

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Imprisoned

His head jerked from one side to another as his eyes were pierced shut, droplets of sweat forming on his neck and slowly descending to the pillow underneath him, his gasps were void but his screams in his nightmares would easily be enough to pull someone out of their deepest slumbers, luckily it was just a dream and he jerked his back from the bed and widened his eyes when he was awakened from his light snooze, his chest heaving while his mind flashed back to what laid in front his eyes moments before.

He then came into reality after some moments to find a view unavoidable in front of him, the wall opposite to the bed was covered, literally covered with photos of the family; the only thing which irked him was that he wasn't a part of them.

His movement on the bed to take a step towards the beautiful wall awakened one of the beings beside him.

"What happened, Adi?" Ishita said while she rubbed her eyes.

"N-nothing, I was just...having a bad dream." He stuttered.

"Oh, well it's okay now." She raised her arms to pull him towards her, when he jerked back pushing off her protective arms from his shoulders saying, "I don't need any help!"

"But, Adi I was just-"

"No, no need I'm okay I'm just going out for a walk." He said pulling off the duvet and stretching his feet out only to be held back by the ice cold platform below him, his skin shivered as it came in contact with the floor when he finally put them down to walk towards the exit.

"Wait, wait!" She said reaching out of the softness of the bed and pulling out a shawl from the cupboard and handing it to him.

"It's a little old but it'll do fine." Saying nothing else she turned to her heel expecting nothing from him, but, was still slightly smiling that he was kind enough to accept it from her. Her thoughts were interrupted by a rough sound.

"Listen..." He said calling out to her.

She turned around acknowledging him and he said, "...thanks." As he motioned towards the shawl.

"You...you're welcome." She replied again turning around only to smile profusely, never had he even acknowledged her presence and here he thanked her for such a small deed.

She had never seen such depth in his eyes before, such realness to his words. It always felt like he was saying the words of someone else's. Today it felt like it was him; he was who was controlling his actions, his words, his gestures. It was his true self of what she had caught a glimpse of minutes ago; she turned around to catch one more view of his face when all she could see was a brush of light grey cloth walking out the door. She smiled widely tilting her head when she sensed the hurried look that was on his face in the tension to get out of the scene before she would start asking.

He set his bare foot outside the home, slowly trying to take in the chilliness of the weather. And stepped out with deep breaths when he finally came out to the common bench placed almost everywhere in the society. He pulled his legs up slowly cocooning himself up when he realised he came outside with no shoes and snuggled up lazily with no intentions of going back. He also unconsciously started talking to himself!

"Adi, get it together, your life is a mess! What are you going to do now?"

"Well nothing can be done now!"

"What do you mean?"

"Is there anything left to do? All the cards have fallen, you're in your home but as a guest, you don't have one mother but two! You have a family but also a mother, now who can you choose?"

"There's nothing I can do here, everything has to unfold only then can something happen."

"But the unfolding is also because of me only, right?"

"I've never done something of so much effect on anyone's life."

"Wait, is this even my fault?"

"Well it doesn't appear to be, all is being taken care of by Ishi...Maa." Oh, how that felt so good! He stood back from even thinking of calling her by such means. Nothing could have been better when he looked up only to find a figure standing by the railings of the balcony of their room, she looked down upon him with such dreamy eyes, happy that he if not with anyone else could open up to himself at least. That was all she had come outside to discover, when she saw him raising his hand as he motioned her to come down.

He had never thought he would ever dare to do such a thing, do so with his mother watching over him like a hawk, "But what Mom doesn't see, won't hurt her." He slightly giggled again to look up at her.

He was putting in effort to break the hatred from his side; maybe she would also try to put in some effort to not let that action go to waste. He was trying his best here to let go of the assumptions he had about her and she would never let him down now.

She walked towards him swiftly carrying a pair of slippers in her hands; she dropped them on the ground and concernedly told him to wear them. "Okay, okay Ishita auntie." He couldn't acknowledge with that name, sure he said it when he had only his company, but that was different!

After she had enough of the silence, she spoke up saying, "So what made you come down here?"

"Oh, nothing...it's just in our old home we didn't have much open grounds and here I just couldn't hold in my temptations."

"Yeah I understand, but...in the middle of the night?"

"I actually never got such a taste of Delhi weather; we would always be snuggled up in our plush duvets with the heater on."

"Well, it's good to see you're catching up on what you missed out."

"Oh I did miss a lot! It's just...you never see much of the world when you're surrounded by walls, be it if they're even covered in lavish colours. All my life I've been imprisoned, imprisoned of the world, imprisoned of my family. Mom never let me meet anyone, and under her spell I came under and started doing things I never even dreamed of!" He spoke as if he were again alone, with only his self accompanying him of his sorrowful talks.

"Well are you out of that spell now?" She asked the obvious.

"I-I don't know." He said confusedly.

"No worries, you can take your time." She said as she was about to place a palm on his back but it stayed hovering above him before he realised it and slowly pulled himself up connecting her palm with his boney back. She lightly rubbed it giggling, to what he responded with the same.

"I never actually knew what it felt like to have someone like...you in my life." He hesitatingly said, fearing what would be her reaction of his sudden statement. She, was flattered, she was relieved that he took such a great step of this normal conversation. Now, she could no longer imagine Adi considering her his Auntie', even though he never said it out loud.

"I never actually knew how it would feel to have someone like you in my life." She replied.

"What do you mean?" He looked at her questionably but still somehow smiling.

"I've never known how it was to have a son like you."

"I still don't get you." He said playfully.

"I've never known how it is to be accepted."

"Same here." It was all both of them needed to clear the haziness in their vision.

Soon, they one-by-one retreated to their room, unable to meet the eyes of the other's. She had gone first; by the time he returned she was already fast asleep. He slowly crawled up in between his parents and pulled over the blanket with the last sight as the numerous pictures hung on the wall ahead, with the knowledge that soon those photos would be including him.

Edited by yhmmylife - 31 December 2014 at 10:31am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26preet_21Kavita1970ragzpEnnyMalikchanchalomg26sam1990AmritashettyuffmotiMika07s.areebayhm111sunilanjluks28ekta979IloveishraliveistoloveJAfanmalar3shivashnapariyansangeethbala7350879shutdivinecakessham24avi_12piyushirupzgalday_lilysnehac2sree1413Dilshikaremya1990RianshiN.R.Ronagreeniecutie782shreya303khushi_shankarAngelSREEcloudy24Viji15padmavarDivi.Crnarayanmaanvirwendy25Arooj.MOnePieceAmanaRmanduexploringmyselfEyes-Wide-ShutVsoujanyaDivanIshALEHA2011sulochana90SuryaIshraholicdisha93BeingIyeristicLata_ishrashravsssRomComFanAkshatha19-FlameOfHope-Fanaahsweety_10Javeria3991daisydee425shravani_2311Divan.Pooja-AmalAziz-omshreejaanu-kri-.Divyaa.Hayaa.m-K.13-usaonly

Jenny_1709 Senior Member
Jenny_1709
Jenny_1709

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Superb yaar! Very well written. I am eagerly waiting for this type of scenes in the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yhmmylifeSuryaIshraholic

lourel24 IF-Dazzler
lourel24
lourel24

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Beautiful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yhmmylife

ishra123 IF-Rockerz
ishra123
ishra123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
beautiful update

yhmmylife

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Awesom...
Brilliant work...
Thanks fr pm...

yhmmylife

prachi_vrushan IF-Sizzlerz
prachi_vrushan
prachi_vrushan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
wow this was awesome
brilliant work
happy new year :)

yhmmylife

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Reserving
Unreserving

As usual you come up with something different but full of emotions which always touch one's heart. 
Thanks for this one. Big smile

Edited by omshreejaanu - 01 January 2015 at 12:22pm

yhmmylife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index