Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

howwwww.... frankness ka fever

_BleuNoir_ IF-Sizzlerz
_BleuNoir_
_BleuNoir_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
omg omg omg
Apni shy ajab ko frankness ka fever ho gya hai LOL

She openly maro line... pratap hum kse lg rhe... aapne hme aankh bhr kr b ni dekha ..hmse ekant m kya bat krni h... hum chahte h ap hme hi dekhe.jaiye ap tayar hojaiye or hme le jaiye ROFL
And pooja m full dant to pratap..ROFL

And pratap waslike apki ye phli dant ti ROFL

My mom said jb se ajab baijilal bni h overfrank ho gyi hai ROFL

PS: now i have thoughts..ajab will say pratapap kch khte ni krte ni...ab ye bi btana pdega...apne lovers km kro muje privacy chaiye ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmita24Jaz_Nandini6bitblueSshardivfandsm123aditi37ShaNak_RagNa

darkloveriam IF-Dazzler
darkloveriam
darkloveriam

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
ab bichari kya kare uska pati itna boring ho gya
but i like only praja moment in this episopde and except this full episode is filler
but manna padega guts h ajabde main

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_BleuNoir_

_BleuNoir_ IF-Sizzlerz
_BleuNoir_
_BleuNoir_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...neha

ab bichari kya kare uska pati itna boring ho gya
but i like only praja moment in this episopde and except this full episode is filler
but manna padega guts h ajabde main

O yesss... ajabde k guts
Clap

It really makes me laugh... yupp i njoyed this scene...hmai nyi nyi frank bindni...
ROFL
Pratap better you understand and do sone flirt otherwise you will get dant ki biwi s pyar krna b ni aata ...aapko ye shoba ni deta LOL

darkloveriam

dsm123 IF-Dazzler
dsm123
dsm123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
ExactlyLOL but kya karegi pratap has become all boring and knows only to do mooma..mooma,I said this in my other post also that agar yahi haal raha toh inki romantic date ka nazara kuch aur hi hogaWinkLOL
it's coincidence that my mom too said pharse for ajab in our mother tongue which was perfect for ajab's behaviourLOL it will not impact much if i translate but then also let me do the honourWinkIt something which means that a bride who is so despo for getting married,in all her despo she ties garland of motis (its similar to sehara types) on her knee instead of headLOL

_BleuNoir_

_BleuNoir_ IF-Sizzlerz
_BleuNoir_
_BleuNoir_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsm123

<font size="2">ExactlyLOLbut kya karegi pratap has become all boring and knows only to do mooma..mooma,I said this in my other post also that agar yahi haal raha toh inki romantic date ka nazara kuch aur hi hogaWinkLOL</font>
<font size="2">it's coincidence that my mom too said pharse for ajab in our mother tongue which was perfect for ajab's behaviourLOLit will not impact much if i translate but then also let me do the honourWinkIt something which means that a bride who is so despo for getting married,in all her despo she ties garland of motis (its similar to sehara types) on her knee instead of headLOL</font>

Yupp waitng 4 alag andazz of their date LOL..
Vse i really laughed when pratap went..ajab said vo sch m te na... despo k sath pagla b gyi h ROFL

our mom thinks alike...LOL

dsm123

dsm123 IF-Dazzler
dsm123
dsm123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenu7

<font size="2">ExactlyLOLbut kya karegi pratap has become all boring and knows only to do mooma..mooma,I said this in my other post also that agar yahi haal raha toh inki romantic date ka nazara kuch aur hi hogaWinkLOL</font>
<font size="2">it's coincidence that my mom too said pharse for ajab in our mother tongue which was perfect for ajab's behaviourLOLit will not impact much if i translate but then also let me do the honourWinkIt something which means that a bride who is so despo for getting married,in all her despo she ties garland of motis (its similar to sehara types) on her knee instead of headLOL</font>

Vse i really laughed when pratap went..ajab said vo sch m te na... despo k sath pagla b gyi h ROFL

arrey she herself said na that she needs vaid,now run ajab run to vaid,isase pehle ki case hath se nikal jayeROFL

_BleuNoir_

_BleuNoir_ IF-Sizzlerz
_BleuNoir_
_BleuNoir_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meenu7

<font size="2">arrey she herself said na that she needs vaid,now run ajab run to vaid,isase pehle ki case hath se nikal jayeROFL</font>

ROFL VSE b bijowasio ko vaid k pas jane ki bht jaldi h...
Phle patta pratap ko pahuchana chahta ta pr khud pahuch gya and now ger jija needs vaid... jaldi jayi ROFL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index