Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

In pain, everyone can be justified but then why not Sahir ??? (Page 3)

nehaarshi09 IF-Rockerz
nehaarshi09
nehaarshi09

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
nice post...and happy new year..Hug
sahir ...my heart always goes for him noone is dre to see or heal his pain..he is all aloneCry..and precap...made me cry.Cry...i wish arzoo stands for him as a pillar to heal his pain in futureCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

granny, sahir was beaten by the cab driver, and i assume usko injuries ayi hogi na.. Ermm

Iron man ... no injuries Cool
 duniya ke liye he is iron man, we know the real truth na .. Joe ke janey ke baad, nobody to look after him..CryCry

TaanuDeewani

ashraana Groupbie
ashraana
ashraana

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

let me first start by I am not here to bash any of the characters or anyone on the forum...but I have been reading the post of many and it all says alvira is a bad mother but I beg to differ...yes she has ulterior motives when it comes to sahir and arzoo...but even when zaki tried to tell her he was in love with arzoo she knew zaki was not serious...and I still think zaki is not in love with arzoo he loves her but is not in love with her...I think alvira could no longer watch sahir in such pain hence she decided to get someone for him...but it was not like she was forcing them to be married...she wanted a simple girl to bring the joy back to her son's dark life...but if she had spoken the truth about sahir no girl would ever love him...so she tried to manipulate the situation only to realise they were both falling in love with eachother which meant when the truth came out it would be painful but not so painful...alvira was not aware of the hurtful things sahir had said and done to arzoo so in the precap when the truth comes out she has a right to ask sahir if he wants to hurt arzoo again...and why should she stop arzoo from leaving...mind you alvira would not have let arzoo left but she is also confirming the depth of sahir's love for arzoo because she has witness it and the happiness in his life...

ofcourse alvira with her nice loving voice and ways will convince arzoo to stay but she also wants sahir to change his ways...his hate is eating and destroying him and no mother wants to see their children suffer...alvira understands all the situations in the house and understands sahir's pain but she knows she cant do anything to change it because sahir must want the change first hence the reason for her bring arzoo...so sahir will want to change...and she will get her son back...I have never seen alvira in a dark light...4 lions really never created characters of bad single mother...they have always give in to their sons because their sons stood with them in though times...remember dilshad in qubool hai and also shireen...they all loved their sons but never pamper them...even when the sons were hurt...
so alvira knows sahir is hurting badly but she is also showing her disapproval for what he had done to arzoo...and she understands his pain which is why she  will ask arzoo not to leave...and she will ask him to shower arzoo with real love and this will be the start of the story...arzoo will not be upset with him for long but will maintain her distance...

after today this show is way to heavy and dark it need some lighter moments...when a show is this heavy then viewers tend to stay away because there is not positive outcome...so they need to lighten it up some more...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena_786zam123

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehaarshi09

nice post...and happy new year..Hug
sahir ...my heart always goes for him noone is dre to see or heal his pain..he is all aloneCry..and precap...made me cry.Cry...i wish arzoo stands for him as a pillar to heal his pain in futureCryCry
yes hope so, arzoo soon will realize his worth and even come to know that whatever he showed to her was not the actual truth and he indeed did this to save her future ..

nehaarshi09

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashraana

let me first start by I am not here to bash any of the characters or anyone on the forum...but I have been reading the post of many and it all says alvira is a bad mother but I beg to differ...yes she has ulterior motives when it comes to sahir and arzoo...but even when zaki tried to tell her he was in love with arzoo she knew zaki was not serious...and I still think zaki is not in love with arzoo he loves her but is not in love with her...I think alvira could no longer watch sahir in such pain hence she decided to get someone for him...but it was not like she was forcing them to be married...she wanted a simple girl to bring the joy back to her son's dark life...but if she had spoken the truth about sahir no girl would ever love him...so she tried to manipulate the situation only to realise they were both falling in love with eachother which meant when the truth came out it would be painful but not so painful...alvira was not aware of the hurtful things sahir had said and done to arzoo so in the precap when the truth comes out she has a right to ask sahir if he wants to hurt arzoo again...and why should she stop arzoo from leaving...mind you alvira would not have let arzoo left but she is also confirming the depth of sahir's love for arzoo because she has witness it and the happiness in his life...

ofcourse alvira with her nice loving voice and ways will convince arzoo to stay but she also wants sahir to change his ways...his hate is eating and destroying him and no mother wants to see their children suffer...alvira understands all the situations in the house and understands sahir's pain but she knows she cant do anything to change it because sahir must want the change first hence the reason for her bring arzoo...so sahir will want to change...and she will get her son back...I have never seen alvira in a dark light...4 lions really never created characters of bad single mother...they have always give in to their sons because their sons stood with them in though times...remember dilshad in qubool hai and also shireen...they all loved their sons but never pamper them...even when the sons were hurt...
so alvira knows sahir is hurting badly but she is also showing her disapproval for what he had done to arzoo...and she understands his pain which is why she  will ask arzoo not to leave...and she will ask him to shower arzoo with real love and this will be the start of the story...arzoo will not be upset with him for long but will maintain her distance...

after today this show is way to heavy and dark it need some lighter moments...when a show is this heavy then viewers tend to stay away because there is not positive outcome...so they need to lighten it up some more...

but she herself has hidden the zeenat truth from arzoo .. wasnt it her responsiblity to let arzoo know that she wanted this to happen.. moreover, she must go to arzoo and defend sahir, if she really cares for sahir's suffering... 

@bold:- that again raises the point that why isnt alvira asking sahir why did he do this to arzoo ? if she disapproves his ways, then she must be in query too that why did sahir suddenly break arzoo's heart and trust ? obviously the actual truth, sahir can tell her if she convinces him to confide in her.. but all she does is ask him about marrying arzoo only .. there is bigger and better things to heal him other than getting him married to any random girl, first she needs to make him confide in her, unless she being a mother does that, how is she supposed to order him about anything ? zaki atleast gets to hear from her mouth that how he is her most favourite kid, but all sahir hears from alvira is " what about arzoo.. arzoo is awesome.. arzoo is a godess " .. and no plss no mother in her mere sense behaves so insensitive and immune towards her most suffered and wounded kid.. morever, tonight she didnt even ask him that was he ok or not, instead nausheen showed some respect and gratitude..
elizyscott Groupbie
elizyscott
elizyscott

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Sahir for the most part is a civilized human being that respects people that deserve respect and to those that don't he can be rude and even threatening until they fall in line to his will. He's been acting this way for 7 years, building a shell of composure and control around himself. But ever since Aarzoo's arrival in his life that wall he has built seems to be cracking and falling and everytime he realizes it he fights and pushes Aarzoo away. He isn't ready to expose him self to open up to someone again. Whatever has happened between him and Zeenat has taught him to not to take the pleasures of life and to take for granted that love will be there. When he set up Aarzoo in his "I love you" mission was he only doing it for the deal? Was he doing it because he was jealous? Was he doing it to know Aarzoo's feelings for him? Was it because he could no longer lie to her and that she should know the truth? Was he doing it to push her further away, a little heart break now so that she would not be completely heart broken later? 

Aarzoo's words today comparing him to the taxi driver hurt him, yes, but to show him that two individuals intentionally hurt her but Sahir intentions were behind a wall of kindness and lies while the taxi driver's attack was straight forward, Basically it was her way of saying do what you will but be honest about it. Her trust in him has been shattered. She is going to question his actions from now on, along with the intent behind them. One minute he's telling her everything he did was a lie and that he hates her and wants her out of his life and the next he's saving her from a rapist and then trying to drape her dupatta on her. But I don't think she's completely lost all trust in him or he wouldn't have been the first person she thought of to message her location and call when the taxi driver was attacking her. She could have just as easily messaged Zaki. Anyways, I foresee a long road for redemption in Sahir's future.

sheena_786

Go to top