Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

In pain, everyone can be justified but then why not Sahir ??? (Page 2)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TeriGalliyan.

Fabulous post! Finally someone in the forum thinks like me. I was hoping someone would pen it down from Sahir's perspective.
Great job Sandus :) Agree with every word.

Happy New Year :)

Nisha
it has exhausted my mind to see only one side of the coin being constantly brought up and polished, as if the other side is un-valuable.. Zaki , being a brother, did he even once think why sahir himself let arzoo free from the facade ? and its stupid that we in our all feministic approaches have ignored this fact that sahir indeed sacrficed his whole reputation and his whole self respect, just so that Arzoo is never ever hurt again, or she does not feel the misery again .. there is a say that to make things better, you have to worsen it at first, he gave her a good heartbreak only to secure her future as she had fallen very hard for him.. a man who already suffered a betrayal defnitely understands the consequences, so it was selfless of him to make arzoo hate him , because any sort of sympathy for him would ruin it for her again..

and zaki and alvira thinks of sahir to be strong , powerful, and an extremist, but its just they go to him about their own problems and never even realize that why and why sahir has done all these ? he wasnt bitten by a mad dog , he was bitten by the creep zaki's womanizing act, and the same zaki behaves like he is a virgin Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nisaah-svetalana-TeriGalliyan.THEfanOFheartzSoaps1

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Sundas Happy new year and wht a heartfelt post Clap
So basically everyone can be given a benefit of doubt but not sahir na ..wonder why ...just because he masks his pain doesn't mean his pain is less or something Ouch

I seriously didn't like the Precap n I Just hope it's not Like the usual everyone giving him attitude n the poor boy looks on Confused
happy new year to u too Ecri ..
yes every1 is given a benefit of doubt and can be empathized because of their 2 day old heartbreaks and so called pain, but Sahir is an iron man, he does not need anybody's support and must always prove his worth to be considered a victim of betrayal too..

precap, i liked because thats how sahir is, after seeing arzoo in that condition, he was supposed to break down and become weak at his emotions, and he was begging his mother, not anybody else, a child always goes to his mother when he is the most hurt or tormented, but sighs, sahir's mother is mocking him .. WOW Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aamnazuha

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silky_harshad

I am with you sundas ... if we cut arzoo some slack because of her father problem then sahir deserve some relaxation too ... and that MAHAAAN AMAR PREMI ZAKI Angry 1000 chuhe kha kr billi haj ko chali AngryAngryAngry he lectures about love? he? the Casanova ? he had doubts abt sam being preggers with his child.. he wasn't 100% sure.. that means he slept with her... but I am sorry he is a stud .. he is a child my foot AngryAngry sahir is 100 times better than him Angry

and that alvira Angry I wish she is not sahir's mom..my sahir deserve better CryCryCry she is not even a good human being, I mean I can't she didn't see his bleeding hand AngryAngry dash kahin ki Angry
ohh its a shame for us if we compare sahir with zaki.. zaki will need 10 rebirths to be as sorted and as selfless as Sahir is .. and Sahir till now, never even blamed zeenat, can u just imagine the strength of his thought.. he is a giver, and this time he made a mistake, and he is paying bigger prices.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-svetalana-

vinnithelover IF-Dazzler
vinnithelover
vinnithelover

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
100% agreed!!see,i am not in a habit to say in detail ; but i can say thiss..

"sab kare to ramleela,sahir kare to character dheela"Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-svetalana-Soaps1

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Yes I completely agree that the leeway given to everyone else is not there for Sahir...I know he did very wrong in playing this game...but it's now clear that it was done to make her hate him and go away so that she is not pulled into his messy life...
And ..he suffered every minute of it...every taunt...every harsh word he said to her...he was consumed by guilt and pain...just as Arzoos pain is understood his should be too...he isn't doing all this for some vicarious pleasure...he is driven by his past demons and he regrets his actions even before he executes them!

when he realized his mistake, he decided to save her from the future mess and pain himself completely black.. he didnt even tell arzoo that he did all these to prove zaki that arzoo doesnt love zaki, in that way zaki being in the plan would be revealed too.. Moreover, he made it look like that he is married and still played with arzoo to crush her ego, while that was not the case.. and lastly, he has put his reputation and self respect at stake, but still allowed arzoo to remain the innocent one along with zaki .. Wow, Sahir deserves a medel for being so tolerant to pain and hurt now..

And his so called family...totally apathetic to him...they can all feel for Arzoo and her family but not him...they act as if they are all totally good...Alvira was the one who started this thing,...she claims that she chose Arzoo for Sahir so really she KA to blame...she kept pushing Arzoo and Sahir together...Sahir was lost in his world...he saw new light because of Arzoo...he fell in love...and an already complicated situation was made worse by Zaki and his stupidity! I am amazed he has tbe audacity to show attitude to Sahir...if he were to be thrown out of the house he wouldn't be able to survive even!

I am waiting for the day, when each of them comes, and begs for forgiveness from him, even though i know that these people are just too selfish and spineless to do that .. thes epeople are too disgraceful ..  zaki is so useless, neither he works, nor does he even save the family's reputation, all he does is sleep with women and then depend on sahir to clear the mess he created ..

Yes...Arzoo went through trauma...yes she couldn't possibly think straight..but she compared Sahir her rescuer to a rapist...if we say that the fresh wounds she received were the reason,,and yes indeed they were,.then the same consideration must be given for Sahir!

No Pri, how dare u even think about Sahir being treated in the same manner .. Dont u know, he is an alien with superpowers an dthus does not need or deserve any consideration, acknowledgement tou durr ki baat hai..

He is all alone...even when he brought Arzoo back Alvira didn't even ask if he is fine...after all that he told..looking at him..she didn't think of asking that even!

I think his loneliness and him having no one to care..no outlet for his pain has pushed Sahir to such an extreme that he pushed away the one person who actually could have come to care! He is already living a dead mans life...what more is there to beat him with...so much guilt heaped on him and he has to handle that as well...when will his pain be addressed at all...when will he receive some comfort? Doesn't be deserve it tooOuch

and the worst is that, he will set zaki free from samaira's tie, he will lose zeenat's deal too.. and sighs, Love is a &%$^ and should not be showered selflessly ..
d
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Baki sab karien tou its dosti, innocence, pain ... sahir karey tou character dhela ROFL
Baki sab ki pain is pain ... he is not human ussey dard nahi hota ... dekha nahi even when he bleeds or lashes himself he needs no treatment ... iron man Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nisaah-svetalana-TeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
granny, sahir was beaten by the cab driver, and i assume usko injuries ayi hogi na.. Ermm
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

granny, sahir was beaten by the cab driver, and i assume usko injuries ayi hogi na.. Ermm

Iron man ... no injuries Cool

Go to top