Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

In pain, everyone can be justified but then why not Sahir ???

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Arzoo has her sarfaraz fiasco pain, so yes she will be shattered, and she was..
Zaki has his own set of pain and heartbreak as arzoo does not love him and even he can boast about it and claim justice

Arzoo in pain could say anything to sahir, even comparing him to a rapist.. JUSTIFIED 

Zaki in his pain can come and call him and accuse him for everything wrong happening .. JUSTIFIED

and Sahir's pain ? his pain is not 2 days old even that can be ignored, he has been nurturing this since 7 long years .. in that hurt , that un-healed wound which still shatters him, he cannot even claim the truth ? 

lets just forget arzoo and zaki for once, if we consider Sahir, he has already lost a battle of trust to Arzoo, yes made her hate him and mis-trust him, for whose good ? His own ? he could have easily married her and teach zeenat a very good lesson too.. But did he choose to follow that route ? NO .. and why ? because his pain can make him take wrong steps but not attempt selfishness and life-long misery for others..

2ndly, in all the fiasco, he a very powerful man, could easily prove samaira pregnant with zaki's kid and force him into the marriage and get his deal done ? Did he do that ? He is still waiting for zaki's consent, the same zaki who mocked his emotions by saying that he can only hurt people and not love them.. the same zaki who has accused him of being insensitive .. 

Lastly, he could tell arzoo that zeenat betrayed him and how he has fallen in love with her in this facade, and she would forgive him for sure, but did he do that ? NO, because yes 7 years of suffering and heart break is just too not worthy of to justify his one mistake right ?

Tonight, i was really upset and sad.. Rape is henious crime and it shouldnt be blamed or accused upon people because of your personal differences.. this crushes one's self respect and torments the person for a long time, especially a person who is already guilt ridden.. Yes i agree arzoo was not in a condition to justify her words, but still saving her from a rapist, if that would be the only way to win her heart , he would not have put himself in the bad light...

and this will not stop even, i understand the victim accusing him, but tomorrow zaki and alvira will also lecture him about his deeds ? WOW, how cool it is to blame a single person for each and everything and get your own collars as neat as washed with surf excel.. Zaki is a spineless, PERIOD .. his love, his blah, his wada wada, whats the value when he depends on sahir for everything ? what has he even done for arzoo to claim sahir's fault or be her only well wisher ? and consequently Alvira, being a mother, you cannot read and sense your son's suffering, and you claim to lecture people on arzoo ? learn from Nausheen atleast she always justifies arzoo's mis-doings while you just can order sahir and back lash him..

So in short, in their heartbreaks and pain they can do anything and everything and will be justified, but Sahir will always have to pay for his deeds, because his pain and suffering is just what is equal to be medicated by servants like Joe and Arif in the house in the name of black cofee and burnt toast ...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeenblusky165Harshad4ever505achulikerrhayakhnfeministVD927hatelove2012salima523nisaahdhivyamuraliniki02-svetalana-Bujee09prettypripremeeristryapril10TeriGalliyan.silky_harshadEcrivain.Soaps1

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Sundas Happy new year and wht a heartfelt post Clap
So basically everyone can be given a benefit of doubt but not sahir na ..wonder why ...just because he masks his pain doesn't mean his pain is less or something Ouch

I seriously didn't like the Precap n I Just hope it's not Like the usual everyone giving him attitude n the poor boy looks on Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nisaahTaanuDeewaniprettypriTHEfanOFheartzTeAmo_Messi

silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I am with you sundas ... if we cut arzoo some slack because of her father problem then sahir deserve some relaxation too ... and that MAHAAAN AMAR PREMI ZAKI AngryAngryAngryAngry 1000 chuhe kha kr billi haj ko chali AngryAngryAngry he lectures about love? he? the Casanova ? he had doubts abt sam being preggers with his child.. he wasn't 100% sure.. that means he slept with her... but I am sorry he is a stud .. he is a child my foot AngryAngry sahir is 100 times better than him Angry

and that alvira Angry I wish she is not sahir's mom..my sahir deserve better CryCryCry she is not even a good human being, I mean I can't she didn't see his bleeding hand AngryAngry dash kahin ki Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nisaahfeministTeriGalliyan.THEfanOFheartzTeAmo_Messi

silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

So basically everyone can be given a benefit of doubt but not sahir na ..wonder why ...just because he masks his pain doesn't mean his pain is less or something Ouch

I seriously didn't like the Precap n I Just hope it's not Like the usual everyone giving him attitude n the poor boy looks on Confused
ecri the thing is that sahir is not a cry baby , not a attention seeker CryCryCry he never advertise his pain like others isiliye he is bad and others are saints AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.TeAmo_Messi

TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

FF Graphicer

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Fabulous post! Finally someone in the forum thinks like me. I was hoping someone would pen it down from Sahir's perspective.
Great job Sandus :) Agree with every word.

Happy New Year :)

Nisha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nisaahsilky_harshadTHEfanOFheartzTeAmo_Messi

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
And I am surprised that the CVs didn't even bother to show concern in Alvira for Sahir..all she does is talk..blah blah...even once they haven't shown her showering her love...I have serious doubts that Sahir is her son or not... Cry ...I didn't like the way he was kneeling in front of her...also the way he moved away from Arzoo's room after nausheen blessed him..heartbroken yet again...so lonely yet again Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

THEfanOFheartzTeAmo_Messi

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Yes I completely agree that the leeway given to everyone else is not there for Sahir...I know he did very wrong in playing this game...but it's now clear that it was done to make her hate him and go away so that she is not pulled into his messy life...
And ..he suffered every minute of it...every taunt...every harsh word he said to her...he was consumed by guilt and pain...just as Arzoos pain is understood his should be too...he isn't doing all this for some vicarious pleasure...he is driven by his past demons and he regrets his actions even before he executes them!

And his so called family...totally apathetic to him...they can all feel for Arzoo and her family but not him...they act as if they are all totally good...Alvira was the one who started this thing,...she claims that she chose Arzoo for Sahir so really she KA to blame...she kept pushing Arzoo and Sahir together...Sahir was lost in his world...he saw new light because of Arzoo...he fell in love...and an already complicated situation was made worse by Zaki and his stupidity! I am amazed he has tbe audacity to show attitude to Sahir...if he were to be thrown out of the house he wouldn't be able to survive even!

Yes...Arzoo went through trauma...yes she couldn't possibly think straight..but she compared Sahir her rescuer to a rapist...if we say that the fresh wounds she received were the reason,,and yes indeed they were,.then the same consideration must be given for Sahir!

He is all alone...even when he brought Arzoo back Alvira didn't even ask if he is fine...after all that he told..looking at him..she didn't think of asking that even!

I think his loneliness and him having no one to care..no outlet for his pain has pushed Sahir to such an extreme that he pushed away the one person who actually could have come to care! He is already living a dead mans life...what more is there to beat him with...so much guilt heaped on him and he has to handle that as well...when will his pain be addressed at all...when will he receive some comfort? Doesn't be deserve it tooOuch

Edited by prettypri - 31 December 2014 at 10:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-svetalana-silky_harshadTeAmo_MessiSoaps1

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Ecri...I hated the precap as well...and it seems to be going the way you fear it will...Arzoo..Zaki..maybe even Alvira will give him the cold shoulder..he will be all alone again...back to square 1 aren't we? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-svetalana-

Go to top