•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's was an action packed episode. All the characters were present except Dadi and Myra.

I seriously dare Kurti Aapa to go out in the dead of the night in a city like Delhi. With that mole intact and the ghunghat and the bunny teeth.

Same about Anam. However there wont be much to strip anyway.

The question remains: what next? the attempted assault may prove to be quite pivotal in Saaz relationship. But how?

My take is: Aarzoo wakes up from her behoshi, recovers fully (or even partially). Blurts out the truth to Nausheen and Alvira hears it (or comes to know about it somehow) The entire family decides to go back to Lucknow and Sahir comes to know about it, pleads with Alvira to let them stay. Alvira is appalled at Sahir's plan, refuses to help him, but he begs his mother (when HC decides to beg with those puppy eyes, who wont relent?) Alvira puts a condition: Marry Aarzoo!

And then a journey begins: Aarzoo hates him, Sahir is desperate in wooing her love.
Rehman Uncle gaye tel lene. Samaira ka bhanda photo gaya (if she can substitute her own blood for a Parrot's sample, We can substitute her foetus with a monkey's: the paternity test reports that the DNA of the baby matches with Kurti Aapa!)

What say friends? Please contribute!
Happy New Year dear πŸ€—πŸ€—
I think Aarzoo wakes up and will be all ready to leave d house ..meanwhile Sahir reveals his true feelings for Aarzoo to Alvira begum πŸ‘πŸΌ

Now thts a huge bumper shot for begum 😎who is already dying to get these two together 😳she is no way going to allow the lucknowy gang to get out of her houseπŸ˜‰ ...She just wanted to hear it fro Sahir and there he goes on his knees ...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Sahir might get guilty and this state might push him crazy dying to talk n explain things tht happened in a better way to Aarzoo ...There our bakri is going to give him all the grand ignore πŸ˜‰for few days not even giving a glimpse ...πŸ˜†

I so feel this desparateness to talk to Aarzoo might push Sahir to break d wallls and get the viewers to the next huge revealation of Zeenat n his past ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rehman Samaira Zaki and Saiyyara deal i am confused which route these will take πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
I partially agree with this :
Aarzoo wakes up from her behoshi, recovers fully (or even partially). Blurts out the truth to Nausheen and Alvira hears it (or comes to know about it somehow) The entire family decides to go back to Lucknow and Sahir comes to know about it, pleads with Alvira to let them stay. Alvira is appalled at Sahir's plan, refuses to help him, but he begs his mother (when HC decides to beg with those puppy eyes, who wont relent?) Alvira puts a condition: Marry Aarzoo!

I want her to completely recover and I dont Nausheen to find out the truth because no matter what she will never let Arzoo marry Sahir even if Alvira says so. And for sure we will have another ICU drama. 

I think she should keep it to herself. Like in real life how boys/girls dont share their stories.(*well I assume so)
Happy New Year!! πŸ˜† ..your post cracked me up..especially KA And Anam jokes..u are right 🀣 good post 😊
Happy new year😊.
I somehow think Arzoo may not tell Nausheen what happened..because...Nausheen and Zara or even dadi have no idea she had any feelings for Sahir...this was something only Myra knew...so I think she may not tell them...she may say she doesn't want to live in this house anymore as she said before also..and they may decide to move out...however it's obvious they won't actually go...I think not...not sure how Alvira gets them to stay...if Arzoo remembers what Alvira said about choosing her she should hate Alvira also...

Only problem for her could be not wanting to distress Nausheen more...so she may not tell!

🀣 oyee rehmaan is ur uncle . 🀣 KA out in cab and anam scrips already 🀣happy new year make us all πŸ˜† with funny posts Edited by rockstar29 - 9 years ago
mujhe to ab yehi kahani chahiye🀣
DNA of baby matches up with KA...rofl