India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

What next?

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Today's was an action packed episode. All the characters were present except Dadi and Myra.

I seriously dare Kurti Aapa to go out in the dead of the night in a city like Delhi. With that mole intact and the ghunghat and the bunny teeth.

Same about Anam. However there wont be much to strip anyway.

The question remains: what next? the attempted assault may prove to be quite pivotal in Saaz relationship. But how?

My take is: Aarzoo wakes up from her behoshi, recovers fully (or even partially). Blurts out the truth to Nausheen and Alvira hears it (or comes to know about it somehow) The entire family decides to go back to Lucknow and Sahir comes to know about it, pleads with Alvira to let them stay. Alvira is appalled at Sahir's plan, refuses to help him, but he begs his mother (when HC decides to beg with those puppy eyes, who wont relent?) Alvira puts a condition: Marry Aarzoo!

And then a journey begins: Aarzoo hates him, Sahir is desperate in wooing her love.
Rehman Uncle gaye tel lene. Samaira ka bhanda photo gaya (if she can substitute her own blood for a Parrot's sample, We can substitute her foetus with a monkey's: the paternity test reports that the DNA of the baby matches with Kurti Aapa!)

What say friends? Please contribute!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeresistorTaanuDeewaniBujee09TeriGalliyan.

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Happy New Year dear HugHug
I think Aarzoo wakes up and will be all ready to leave d houseOuch ..meanwhile Sahir reveals his true feelings for Aarzoo to Alvira begum Thumbs Up

Now thts a huge bumper shot for begum Coolwho is already dying to get these two together Embarrassedshe is no way going to allow the lucknowy gang to get out of her houseWink ...She just wanted to hear it fro Sahir and there he goes on his knees ...EmbarrassedTongueBig smile

Sahir might get guilty and this state might push him crazy dying to talk n explain things tht happened in a better way to Aarzoo Ouch...There our bakri is going to give him all the grand ignore Winkfor few days not even giving a glimpse ...LOL

I so feel this desparateness to talk to Aarzoo might push Sahir to break d wallls and get the viewers to the next huge revealation of Zeenat n his past ..Thumbs Up

Rehman Samaira Zaki and Saiyyara deal i am confused which route these will take ConfusedConfusedConfused
TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

FF Graphicer

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I partially agree with this :
Aarzoo wakes up from her behoshi, recovers fully (or even partially). Blurts out the truth to Nausheen and Alvira hears it (or comes to know about it somehow) The entire family decides to go back to Lucknow and Sahir comes to know about it, pleads with Alvira to let them stay. Alvira is appalled at Sahir's plan, refuses to help him, but he begs his mother (when HC decides to beg with those puppy eyes, who wont relent?) Alvira puts a condition: Marry Aarzoo!

I want her to completely recover and I dont Nausheen to find out the truth because no matter what she will never let Arzoo marry Sahir even if Alvira says so. And for sure we will have another ICU drama. 

I think she should keep it to herself. Like in real life how boys/girls dont share their stories.(*well I assume so)
TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Happy New Year!! LOL ..your post cracked me up..especially KA And Anam jokes..u are right ROFL good post Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rs.shailu29

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Happy new yearSmile.
I somehow think Arzoo may not tell Nausheen what happened..because...Nausheen and Zara or even dadi have no idea she had any feelings for Sahir...this was something only Myra knew...so I think she may not tell them...she may say she doesn't want to live in this house anymore as she said before also..and they may decide to move out...however it's obvious they won't actually go...I think not...not sure how Alvira gets them to stay...if Arzoo remembers what Alvira said about choosing her she should hate Alvira also...

Only problem for her could be not wanting to distress Nausheen more...so she may not tell!

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
vinnithelover IF-Dazzler
vinnithelover
vinnithelover

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
mujhe to ab yehi kahani chahiyeROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rs.shailu29

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
DNA of baby matches up with KA...rofl